Beasts of Beyond
ROLLING GIRL — RETURN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: ROLLING GIRL — RETURN (/showthread.php?tid=6747)

ROLLING GIRL — RETURN - guts - 10-06-2018

NOW THE WORLD IS ONLY WHITE NOISE, FREQUENCIES THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND. I CANT BE BOTHERED WITH THE TEACHERS, ALWAYS TRYING TO SHAPE THE WAY I ACT. BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT DOWN —
Here she was again, it seemed.

She wasn't sure why she had come back. She had left to try and run, to escape her past, as it seemed to follow her wherever she went. It stuck to her body and mind like glue. She wished she could wash it away, to start anew. But she was here, coming back with her tail between her legs after her efforts. She didn't know what she would come across when she left, and she quickly found out--nothing. There was nothing out there for her, and no one. All that laid out beyond was the same old thing: clans against one another, wanderers caught in the middle of it all, and no place that felt right enough to call home.

So, Aineias had nothing left to do, and through her wounded pride she padded back, making the trek back into the marsh Tanglewood called home. She definitely hadn't missed this part, all the mushy land and mud that sunk between her toes. But she put on a brave face as always, despite the aching in her chest. Hopefully they would welcome her back with welcome arms.

"Anyone around?" the hybrid asks into the air, her question riding away on the wind. Then she waits. She isn't the patient type, but she figures it won't kill her, settling down onto her haunches and sighing. Here's the fresh start you wanted. Don't screw it up.

//hiii shes Bacc

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px lightsteelblue; font-size: 24px;"]— AINEIAS
#psychosocial.

Re: ROLLING GIRL — RETURN - cavalrychoir - 10-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width:60%;font-family:arial;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:130%;word-spacing:-0.5px;letter-spacing:0.5px;"]If Ren was being honest, he didn't notice her departure. The only person he genuinely cared for was Delilah and due to recent events, he was more concerned with her more than ever. But if he had known Aineias' reason for leaving, he wouldn't hold it against her. Same for her reason of coming back. Finding a place to call home was a challenge the demon could understand well. Tanglewood wasn't his home, but with every passing week, he couldn't help but feel something for the swampy place. If push came to shove and he needed to leave, he wouldn't feel much but he will find himself thinking of the place on rare occasions. Just frivolous thoughts like who is the leader now and if the group is doing well. He didn't care for the answers to those questions but they did arise out of mindless curiosity. For now, Tanglewood is simply the place he resides for the time being, perhaps forever. That doesn't make it a home. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to welcome Aineias back with somewhat open arms.

It wasn't long before he came across her at the border, pointed ears angled forward in mild curiosity as dull red eyes stared in her direction. Large paws carried him closer only to stop before her - about two feet away to be exact. He didn't want to loom over her. She wasn't a stranger or a hostile. "Aineias," he began, deep voice rumbling in his throat. There was a small pause before he dipped his head respectfully, "welcome back." Was all he said before straightening back up, reverting to his usual proper posture as dull red eyes met with hot pink ones.

[[ eeyyyyyy welcm bacc ]]

Re: ROLLING GIRL — RETURN - Morgan - 10-08-2018

Morgan bounded onto the scene as soon as he could, excited beyond measure.
"You're alive! You're alive, you're alive!"
he exclaimed, thoroughly ignoring Renegadeanthem to approach the returning Tangler.
"I know we've not talked very much, but really... I'm so glad you're here, Aineias."
He breathed out a sigh of relief, then turned back to give the other male a quick nod.
"Ever since the spirits started attacking us, I thought anyone who had disappeared was dead for sure. Yet... you're here. You're alive, and just when we need you most. Most of the town isn't safe right now, but if you follow us we can take you to a clear area."

Re: ROLLING GIRL — RETURN - guts - 10-09-2018

She's glad to see a familiar face, although they never talked much before. She had never spoken with many of the other Tanglers, honestly, but hopefully she could change that now. She opens her mouth, about to reply when Morgan came rushing over and stopped her, the female turning to the leader as he gushed on about her being alive. They thought she had died? She couldn't help but smirk softly at the idea.

As he went on, however, it disappeared and turned into a serious frown. That didn't sound good. She had never really put much thought into the supernatural, but Morgan also didn't seem like the kind of guy to lie or make things up. He looked pretty upset, too, so if he was, he was a really good actor. "Damn. Well, I'm here for the long run, I guess. Lead me there."

She wasn't sure what she was getting herself into, but there wasn't much else for her to do, unless she wanted to go back to wandering around. She could handle a few spirits.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: ROLLING GIRL — RETURN - Morgan - 10-09-2018

"We all appreciate it, really."
Morgan was not lying; any numbers were helpful considering how small the group of Tanglers had become recently.
"There's a lot of saltwater at the shore, so we'll go there. We've been needing to fish for some food lately, anyway."
Ever since the ghosts attacked, the group was having a harder time acquiring food. Although no spirits inhabited the farm or the shore, everyone's efforts were focused on clearing out the town.
"Maybe you can tell me about how things were when you were away, if you'd like."

(Gonna make the private later today!)