Beasts of Beyond
` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ (/showthread.php?tid=6736)

` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ - BABY — - 10-06-2018

[table][tr][td]
[Image: YQyYjWt.jpg]
[/td][td]
HERE COMES THE WATER
IT COMES TO W A S H AWAY THE SINS OF YOU AND I. WHEN YOU LOOK, YOU SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME. CUT THE ROPE, FELL TO MY KNEES. BORN AND BROKEN EVERY SINGLE TIME.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Titan had been staying in this place, The Ascendants, for several days now. He hadn't exactly made an effort to make his new presence known to the locals. No matter where he was, he was simply... hidden away. Reserved. He really wasn't the most social of creatures, and it took one hell of an effort to break his inner barriers.

Seeing as the lion had been officially accepted into this commune, now he had nothing much to do other than to just.. sit around. Titan held no high rank in this group, and therefore he wasn't exactly obliged to fulfill any duties. Maybe later on he could go out on a hunt or a walk to explore this new space. Titan couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable though, being around so many n e w faces. Was that not a normal feeling to have?

Titan within the observatory quietly, his amber gaze scanning his surroundings calmly and analytically. He wasn't quite sure on what else to do at the moment. However, this was fine, considering he wasn't talking to anyone and he was just alone in his thoughts. Yes, just some peace and quiet would do.

Re: ` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ - GABRIEL - 10-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Gabe didn't know how he'd missed this lion. They didn't have too many of them around, the most notable one a kid with a smart mouth sitting at the top of the pyramid. This one didn't seem so prone to smart-assery, at least; the place was overrun with the young shits anyway, and the longer Gabe was here, the older he felt. Or maybe that was the headache. It was a fifty-fifty situation, and while he wasn't desperate enough to go to Peri yet, that wasn't much of a measurement of his resistance, since Gabe would honestly rather pass out and die than willingly visit a healer, even if the medic was someone as kind and friendly as Peri was. Anyway, never-ending pain aside, the hybrid figured the proper thing to do was introduce himself to the kid, because he looked a little lost, sitting by his lonesome in the middle of the observatory. Or maybe Gabe was projecting. Some people liked their peace and quiet; sometimes, he was one of them, especially lately.

Exhaling, he popped a few of his joints and slowly approached the lion. "Hey, kid. You new here? Haven't seen you around. I'm Gabe."
[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: ` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ - BABY — - 10-06-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
HERE COMES THE WATER
IT COMES TO W A S H AWAY THE SINS OF YOU AND I. WHEN YOU LOOK, YOU SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME. CUT THE ROPE, FELL TO MY KNEES. BORN AND BROKEN EVERY SINGLE TIME.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Kid? Rarely was he ever called such a name. Child, maybe, when he was a few months younger than he was now. As far as lions went, he still wasn't considered a mature adult ( although he begged to differ, considering months of bone-rattling training that hardened him both physically and mentally ). Even compared to those within this group, he was among the older-aged crowd.

However, seeing as the creature before him appeared elder to him, perhaps he was just a child to him ( which irked him ). Hopefully he wouldn't come off as a "young shit", because Titan certainly wasn't. He was disciplined, and quite honestly, years beyond his mental age. It was quite strange and quite sad, seeing a young lion like him so grown up already.

His amber visionaries met Gabriel's, studying his visage as well as the rest of his hybridized bodily features. Titan had seen him a few times ever since he had arrived, and he had come to the conclusion that he was perhaps a griffin of some sort ( except the eagle was an owl and the lion's torso was that of a domestic feline's ). Griffins and Pegasus and serpents were regarded as creatures of myth from where he came from, and seeing such creatures with his naked eye was quite interesting for him. Not that anything really surprised him anymore. Titan had witnessed and experienced a lot of things in his relatively short lifetime.

Gabe? His name was Gabe? Huh . . . You would've thought that such a creature like him would have more of an elegant title. Then again, nobody exactly had a "plain" name back in his pride. He was used to strong and meaningful names like Pandora or Ophelia or Perseus.

In response to the older male's question, the lion spoke, "Y. . Yes. I am." He briefly cleared his throat, having not spoken to anybody for a little while. "I'm Titan."

Re: ` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ - MOONMADE - 10-06-2018

[size=9pt]"It means no worries--" Comes Moon's voice, a steady hum as he ambles over on paws that knock against one another, with limbs lean and lanky and a mane such a mess it's a wonder no one has strapped him down and forced him under a brush, just for the sake of those who have to look at him on a daily basis. In comparison to Titan, Moon looks like a half-assed off brand version of the Metro Goldwyn Mayor's glimmering icon, and the newcomer before him looks like the pick of the litter. "--for the rest of your days," He has no intention of joining the two that discuss God knows what a couple feet from him, content in his own bubble of fog sleep deprived fog. "It's a problem-free philosophy," He kicks a rock every couple of paces, catching up with it and then kicking it again, but fate has always hated him and the thing scampers away from him too fast, rolls dead in the middle of the interacting duo and the lion blinks glassy golden eyes up at them and realizes there's no avoiding the interaction, now.

Looking slightly offput, he sulks for a moment and then trudges forward until he's in the duo's general vicinity. With his eyes set on the rock that sits a little too close to them and a little too far from him for him to feel comfortable with reaching forward and grabbing it, he promptly collapses to the ground and mopes. Sprawled out with two massive paws either side of him, the lion heaves a massive sigh, before finishing, "Hakuna Matata."

After a long and frankly ridiculous silence, the Astral Seraph glances up with puppy dog eyes to the other lion before him, and speaks. "Where'd you come from?"

Re: ` ✦ ° ┊ today is the greatest day i've ever known ﹙ intro ﹚ - BABY — - 10-07-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
HERE COMES THE WATER
[/td][/tr][/table]
A melody was carried in the air, traveling down the hall and into the room where Gabriel and Titan sat. It was a tune unfamiliar to Titan ( obviously, seeing as he only listened to so much music in his lifetime ). His eyes fixed onto the tumbling rock as it slid across the floor, like it was prey scurrying along the fields. His irises were narrowed into slits and he was as still as a statue, as if his primal instincts had kicked into gear. Although it was just a rock, Titan was incredibly alert at all times. He knew better than to let his guard down.

Looking up, he recognized that the one singing was a fellow lion. He was within his age range, it seemed -- impressive for a leader. The elders of his pride were at least several years of age. However, his extremely casual manner? Not so impressive. Perhaps his leading style differed from those back at home. As a matter of fact, just about everything here was different. Titan looked down at Moonmade, enduring the silence, and he was questioned before he could even open his maw. "Where'd you come from?" Why would the leader ask such a thing of him? Was he suspicious of him? Why would he be?

Titan found that paranoia was treading on the back of his mind, but he suppressed it and just regarded the question as casual conversation. Perhaps Moonmade was just genuinely curious about him, which was not a bad thing. Titan had just never interacted with anyone outside of his pride before, really. He blinked, and replied in a somewhat monotonous fashion, "Somewhere far away from here." Titan didn't want to dive into the details, because that would just lead to more questions. He didn't necessarily want to talk about home. "... It's not important." He dismissed it, and quickly moved on, "Is there anything that you want me to do?" Titan didn't want to seem light dead weight, after all. He'd get thrown out of the Ascendants if he sat on his ass all day, and he didn't want that.