Beasts of Beyond
BURY MY HEART DEEP — PLOT W/ YMIR - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: BURY MY HEART DEEP — PLOT W/ YMIR (/showthread.php?tid=6703)

BURY MY HEART DEEP — PLOT W/ YMIR - guts - 10-05-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]yo so my girl ymir here is currently in sunhaven and is kind of a bitch tbh. she has a very cynical outlook on life, ever since she was manipulated into believing she was a descendant of a goddess and then put to death for it, then she was reincarnated into a feral wolf and only recently gained consciousness. ofc she's still somewhat feral at times, especially when she smells/sees blood or theres a wounded animal. otherwise shes p cold and snarky, and is very distrusting of people in general. she lives for herself, so she doesnt rlly care about others (or at least acts like she doesn't).

she's not open to the usual stuff like maiming, litters, death, ect. heres a list of what she is open to:

--friends (gonna be difficult to make, since shes p closed off)
--enemies (a lot more easy for her to make, whether it be one-sided or not)
--rivals
--having y/c teach her stuff (she'll be p begrudging abt it tho)
--going feral on y/c and wounding them
--long/short-term plots
--one-sided crushes
(will prolly be a while until she opens up enough to have crushes)
--flirting with y/c (only open for females bc shes a huge Gay, or guys cld try and be rejected)
--aus
--Drama of any kind

ofc u can suggest stuff, these r just some ideas

Re: BURY MY HEART DEEP — PLOT W/ YMIR - Grimm - 10-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]i am gonna throw esma at you cause yes

possibly ymir comes across him when he is coming back to the town after a hunt covered in blood and carrying prey which leads into her going into her feral state and attacking him to get his food, something he would easily give up but she can wound him in a minor fashion, though it will likely lead into esma wanting to put her into that state more to make notes of what happens and exactly what triggers it

Re: BURY MY HEART DEEP — PLOT W/ YMIR - guts - 10-06-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]tracking on main + yess

that sounds good to me!! shes prolly gonna have venus on her tail for that too so i think itd be funny to see two people trying to get info on her. who makes?

Re: BURY MY HEART DEEP — PLOT W/ YMIR - Grimm - 10-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]poor ymir has to deal with the two medical dorks being on her tail constantly wanting to know everything for very different reasons & i am happy to, for some reason i can't @ so i'll either message you the link or put it in her channel