Beasts of Beyond
I'LL THROW AWAY MY FAITH;; open -- joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I'LL THROW AWAY MY FAITH;; open -- joining (/showthread.php?tid=6664)

I'LL THROW AWAY MY FAITH;; open -- joining - tikki - 10-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; color: black;"][[ hello, I have returned with a child ]]

Light paws moved on the ground, one after the other, propelling the feline behind held above them forward, claws digging in and out of the dirt as they moved, small particles of the soft, brown substance flying through the air, though at such a small scale the only ones that would ever take notice would be the ants and other bugs that lived on the ground. Though she hadn't been walking too terribly long, Vani had been walking for about a week now, in the hope of finding a home, and when she had caught the scent of a clan on the wind, she had decided to follow the smell until it got stronger so that she could potentially meet those at the borders, see if they would accept her into their clan. It was worth a try.

Stopping by the border, the female would take a seat, fixing her slightly ruffled fur before looking forward, green eyes searching for someone to come near her. She was ready.

[[ also, this was a bit rushed ]]

Re: I'LL THROW AWAY MY FAITH;; open -- joining - Grimm - 10-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]Though lips moved there was to be no sound, nothing but the faint exhale of each breath as the child moved, a steady pace if slow. He had grown accustomed to the shift of weight, moving it between each leg to keep himself stabilised as best he could, but the process was slow. Many he passed spoke of resting, allowing his body time to become better acquainted with the loss, each given only a shaky smile before he shook his head in response. There was no time for such, not now.

Never might he put exactly what it was rose within his mind, the want to continue though his body was slowly dying as he wore further on minimal reserves. It all hurt, muscles drawn tight as he took each step, a few seconds taken before the next was completed. Soft earth took small prints easily, the slight weight bore upon an almost skeletal frame hidden beneath heavy fur barely pressing a shape into it, marking his passage through the threes clustered about the border.

Another passing him, a mere breath away yet she was oblivious to him, the scent upon his fur mixing with that of the border he tread close by, hidden beneath the strong tone. Moving up behind her a paw rose, reaching to gently tap her on the side, seeking her attention. Bright golden eyes blinked uncertainly before smile took hold, a small wave his only greeting.

Re: I'LL THROW AWAY MY FAITH;; open -- joining - MOONMADE - 10-05-2018

[size=9pt]These days, where Harland went, Moon was sure to follow. The lion wouldn't admit if easily, but what had happened to the child left him shaken and fearful and frustrated-- frustrated that these things could happen to those he loved and he remained helpless to do anything about it. With limbs made but aches during the night and paws made for nothing but tripping him up, he was useless and he as starting to realize it.

It'd take time to change that. For now, he could only stick to the kitten's side like superglue. And that was exactly what he was doing. "You know where you are, kid?" Inquires the lion, trailing after Har and watching him boop her on the nose with no small amount of fondness. "This is the Ascendants. You looking to join?"

Re: I'LL THROW AWAY MY FAITH;; open -- joining - tikki - 10-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; color: black;"]She wished that she had been paying more attention, for when Har prodded her side slightly, there was a slight jump before Vani's head turned over to her side where he stood, offering a small wave and a smile. He seemed nice, and she was about to say so when she noticed the older male coming over, this time speaking to her rather than simply touching her. The difference in the health of the two was amazing, but she didn't know if that was due to something that she should know about or not, so, for now, Vani would stay quiet about it.

"Not really, sir." The child would speak, shaking her head slightly at his first question, though when he asked if she was looking to join, she would nod her head. "I've been walking, and was told to keep walking until I found somewhere I wanted to belong. I picked up the scent a while ago, and just kinda followed it. If I'm able to, I'd like to join, yeah."