Beasts of Beyond
CAN I BE HIM? && joining. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CAN I BE HIM? && joining. (/showthread.php?tid=6650)

CAN I BE HIM? && joining. - miss ririchiyo - 10-04-2018

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE
SNOWBOUND
TAGS

To be completely honest, Adrien hadn't expected to die, and neither did Chat. The two personalities, two seperate entities, had lived together in one similar brain, and had died together. He could have sworn that they had been human just a few minutes ago, but apparently they weren't now.

While Chat was used to using the black panther form, Adrien wasn't used to this cream feline form. He had never been able to shift into an animal until now. He wasn't even the dominant ego anymore, Chat was, so why was he walking around so freely right now?

Oh, that's right.

Jikai.

Adrien knew Chat had been distressed by the tenseness on his brain, the headaches, but he didn't think the panther's lover would come to this world. Chat had to live alone now, Adrien was all he had again.

"Hey, cheer up, Chat. It's usually me who's all depressed." Adrien spoke softly to himself, scratching his head with a cream paw in confusion.
If Jikai isn't here, I feel lost. I don't want to be lost. Chat responded, making Adrien's ears twitch then flick back to lay against his head in sadness. The poor guy, he didn't deserve this.
"Come out, we'll find him soon. You know I'm not good with social events anymore." Adrien stated, his eyes rolling back a bit as his bones cracked, shifting, his body growing a lot larger.

What now stood in the place of the cream feline was the massive black panther, hulking in slim-built muscles and long legs paired with thin fur. "Yeah, yeah.. Don't let the purr-fect opportunity go, Chat." Chat scolded himself with his usual punni-ness. He could live, he could live without his soulmate.

Sitting down at the borders of Snowbound, the large panther fluffed out his fur against the cold. "Hello? The name's Chat Noir, I'm here to join this place."

Re: CAN I BE HIM? && joining. - myah - 10-04-2018

[color=#331900]

Who on earth was that guy talking to? While Myah couldn’t hear what was being said, she saw the pale feline’s lips moving. And as far as she could see, nobody was around for him to be talking to.

The selkirk sneakily made her way forward, close to the ground, her belly brushing the snow. She came to a halt in front of him, and leaned forward, sniffing him, not caring much for personal boundaries.

Hm, he wasn’t from here. Interesting. Noted.

She had seen his lips move and form the word ‘join’ so she figured, that combined with his relaxed demeanor indicated he was interested in joining.

Myah was deaf and could not speak, so she simply nodded to the feline, and raised a paw to her ear, indicating that she couldn’t hear, and by association, speak.

She nodded in greeting, and moved forwards, curiously examining the stranger, noting the color of his fur and the way that the snowflakes looked on it.

She had yet to truly learn how to communicate with outsiders, but it was a work in progress.

After a bit she stepped back and gave a warm smile, hopefully indicating some form of friendliness.

Re: CAN I BE HIM? && joining. - ATBASH CIPHER. - 10-04-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
Atbash often talked to herself in all honesty, though she never really talked to herself out loud. While it was strange, the Hailcaller tried not to judge this stranger too much. She tried to stay close to Myah as much as she could, knowing the female was deaf and therefore wouldn't be able to tell if there was any danger nearby. Funny, considering Atbash only had one eye, but at least with not being able to see on one side, it did seem to somewhat enhance her hearing - though not by a lot. "Hey there!" Atbash chirped, a warm smile on her face as she spoke. "You're welcome to join. I'm Atbash Cipher, the Hailcaller, or leader, here." She went on quickly, before motioning with her paw at Myah. "And this is Myah."
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi