Beasts of Beyond
I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups (/showthread.php?tid=6628)

I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - Hope Arcanium - 10-03-2018

Ah, today was the day. Leona wanted to make sure that her clanmates were all fine and dandy- health wise. So a check-up session was necessary. They didn't have designated Solbinders yet, as far as she knew, but she wanted to help as much as possible.

"Sunhaven! Come over here for check-ups!"

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - BLU - 10-03-2018

Now blu was not the type to have a check up, but he understood the importance of it. The canine walked over with a comfortable grin on his features.  Now he wasn't the type to be the first in line, nope he would allow someone else to take that spot, he just here for well moral support.

" This isn't first come first serve right?" he asked

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - guts - 10-03-2018

From what Ymir knew, she wasn't sick or ill in any way. She didn't feel like she was, but either way, she found herself trotting over at the announcement. She cocks her head towards Leona, sparing Blu a small glance before stepping forward, tail sweeping the ground behind her. "I'll go if this pussy won't." she says with a toothy smirk.
"speech"

Now Blu was raised right and his momma would have slapped silly if he ever dare call a woman any name that she wasn't born with.  The canine stifled a chuckle slightly, he wasn't been a coward or rather pussy has Ymir had claimed him to be, there was a thing called been a gentleman, and besides he was pretty damn healthy he so considered it himself. " There is a thing been a gentleman sweetheart ever heard of it?" Blu returned Ymir's grin with one of his own.

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - Hope Arcanium - 10-03-2018

"Play nice. Why don't both of you step on up?" A playful grin spread across the mutant feline's face, and she swished her tail over her paws as she waited. Patience was something the white feline had been blessed with, thankfully, as well as a sense of humor. She found Blu and Ymir's banter amusing, and lowkey wanted them to continue on with it. She needed to smile more.

"Oh? I'll go after her since she graciously offered to go first. After all ladies first." Blu cut a mocking bow dipping his head and lowering his body downwards as he did so. He was such a shit, loveable but still a shit.

Seeing Leona grin was totally worth it.

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - JERSEYBOY - 10-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]Check-up? Jerseyboy wasn't sure that he had ever had one. Being a rather independent soul, he looked out for himself and often refused to let anybody tend to his needs. It took away from his manhood in a sense. He could still walk on four legs, didn't he? Then he was fine. And if he got a little scratch? Oh well, he'd tough it out like a real street cat.

So, when someone had offered check-ups for the whole of Sunhaven, the tuxedo cat simply acknowledged with a flick of his ear. He hardly glanced up from his meal of chicken bones, and he dismissed, " 'm fine, thanks."

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - miss ririchiyo - 10-04-2018

coma baby
PERSEPHONE — FEMME — SUNHAVEN —  DAWNGUARD — 5 M/O
Persephone knew better than to try to get too close to these vicious animals. They were out to eat her, after all. She was a mere deerling without much meat to her body, but she was food to a small creature if they could manage to capture her.

The young doe had found herself wandering after the crowd which had gathered around an unfamiliar woman, her ears pricked in curiousness as she listened in. Check ups? Like a doctors checkup? Was this woman a medic? Hades had always had first rate doctors check her out when she had gotten sick with some disease that gods got, but never in her life had she ever seen someone heal with herbs.

"Language, please." The Dawnguard spoke up softly, delicate limbs carrying herself forward patiently. Persephone rather preferred not being around all of this noise, but she could deal with it for now. After all, she had to keep an eye out on everything. She had a job to do, and Perse wasn't going to just let these fools have at each other.

"Um.. Thank you for doing these checkups.." She muttered softly, the soft click of her hooves on a stone or two being the only thing alerting them of her presence, unless they could smell her.
#psychosocial.
WITH YOUR SICK HEAD
tags :: updated 9/25:

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - rhosmari - 10-05-2018

A light yawn pulled from deep within the canine as she opened up one eye. Everything was upside down but that could only be because she was on her back right now. There had been a lot of wallowing and she hadn't bothered to get up so falling asleep like this had been relatively easy. Flicking her thick tails the direwolf would part her jaws on a breath before pushing herself up onto her paws and actually making her way over. Someone had said check up and she was keen on staying healthy now that she was able to actually be fit. At least this body's mutations wasn't something that was over the top considering her last body that had become mutated had actually killed her. But all she had was a different pupil, different tails and her tongue. So she was sure she was as healthy as anything around here. Flicking one of her tails the Helion would allow for herself to settle down with the rest of them. "Aye, I agree. Keep ya tights on and just get yaself checked out. Ya can check me out after ya see two the two children that are arguin." A light chuckle left the woman's maw after that as she looked at Blu and Ymir, gaze holding nothing but amusement for what was happening right now.
"SPEECH"
♡marina monroe - helion - sunhaven♡

Re: I DON'T NEED ANY PROTECTION / check-ups - guts - 10-05-2018

Blu only received a roll of the she-wolf's eyes, unamused by his response. She had been hoping for something good, too. Ignoring what the others had to say, she would step towards Leona, nodding her head to the other female. "At least I got a pretty dame to check me out." she says with a toothy smile. She briefly glares back at Marina at her comment, but is otherwise silent, waiting for further instructions.
"speech"