Beasts of Beyond
young man, there r leaves all around / coma - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: young man, there r leaves all around / coma (/showthread.php?tid=6621)

young man, there r leaves all around / coma - Grey - 10-03-2018

[ ooc ] everyone give tem a smooch for making my life easier. anyway, this is just a thread on what's currently happening to bakugou so characters can observe and understand what's going on along with clearing things up (well, provided i don't make it more confusing). since i've just entered my four day mini break to study for my next exam, i may make retroposts here and there but my studying takes priority. Also gore warning if you get triggered.

--

Fear is not an emotion he allows himself to be accustomed to. He thinks it's weak, a poor display of character to cower and cry for help. If he wanted to be a hero, he had to ignore the rapid beating of his head, the screaming of his mind that told him it was...scary, that it was dangerous and that he could get hurt. He doesn't usually want to feel fear and his ego has always had to tendency to make him forget the shaking of his legs. It was the aftermath that plunged him into a state of shock, an intense shaking and a shortness of breath, as if something had grasped the base of his neck to try and stop the air leaving his lungs so forcefully. Fear. He does not want to succumb to fear. There are too many things to worry and dread in this world that Bakugou has convinced himself he is fearless, undefeated by the realm of his mind, dazzling and blinding him from the unspoken freedom of fear. When he had seen Goldenluxury, seen the foul beast, he thought he could be a real hero. The desire to be finally forgiven, to at least be the tiniest bit appreciated in The Typhoon, aroused within him. It was a spark of energy, glistening before his sanguine eyes for him to react. Become a hero, become wanted.

Somewhere in his mind, Bakugou knew that he would lose. He kept trying to convince himself he could turn it around, but what he thought would be minutes became seconds, the back of his mind still trying to break free from the shackles of his ego and tell the reaver to stop, that he would lose if he kept going. He wanted to protect Goldenluxury. It was a symbol of his gratitude for her, he'd never really done anything in return, never really done anything to try and make her happy. First it was his tail, dislodged from its position. It felt as though it were a dream, too surreal to have happened, as if this were all fabricated by his wild, spinning mind. Then it was a leg and the pain screamed up his spine, smashed like a rag doll, stuffing flying out...except it wasn't stuffing, it was his own blood. He wanted to teleport away, blink to away from the danger, but his unfocused and frazzled mind made it far too difficult. The truth was that he was afraid, so very afraid. Within short moments, his mind shut down, overwhelmed from all his neurons firing curse words and tears. He failed to be the hero he wanted to be.

And perhaps if he had any ounce of self-adoration left, he would have imagined everyone screaming, running towards him, hoping he'd be alright...

The fire which coated his entire body, his 'war armour' had turned to smoke, steaming and lifting into the atmosphere. Eyes closed, body torn apart like shredded paper. There was little sensation, only the murmuring of his mind and the ringing in his ears made the pain feel as though his body were numb. He felt cold. His fire...dead, gone, nothing. But he felt something else rise, or perhaps his own body lower. The earth's hands, cold and indifferent, begins to grasp and swallow him below. His body was enveloped in darkness and from within the pocket of earth he had entered, unseen by the powerless eyes from above as thick vines covered the top, only allowing air to enter in and out. Moss grew over him like a blanket, plants and flowers kissing his injuries. For anyone who tried to open the earth, to pull him out, to 'save' him, the earth would resist back. Not even earth elementals would work because it was as if the earth had a mind of her own, unknown that it was Bakugou's own body causing this in a desperate attempt to protect Bakugou from further harm. There he will regenerate for an unknowable set of time, still breathing and inside a mindless state, eyes tightly shut.

Those with powers to detect life, perhaps super senses or heat vision, would be able to see Bakugou's living, breathing form, slowly and painfully healing from the devastation of a fight he should not have entered.

Re: young man, there r leaves all around / coma - Luciferr - 10-05-2018

/track atm.