Beasts of Beyond
「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: 「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 10-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 7pt; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 1.5;"]copied and pasted? pffffft no what are u talkin about
Heyo, guys! I wanted to open Jerseyboy up for threads with your characters! He's a tuxedo kitty, he comes from the New Jersey-New York area and he's basically an Italian piece of trash!! He's rowdy and rude and a dumbass thot so I'm,,, sorry in advance. You can learn more about him in his tags!
Also, you guys can suggest stuff that isn't on here! These are just general things to give you guys ideas if needed ajsjdkek

OPEN TO:
— smoking/drinking with y/c; or perhaps y/c tries to discourage him and he ignores them
— singing/guitar/music buddies; maybe y/c comes across him playing music or vice versa
— one-night stands Wink)
— him flirting with your character/flirtationships; so either his attempts are successful or not, it can go either way lmao
— being a bad influence/taking a younger character "under his wing"; he’s actually a good mentor or big brother figure? that is, if you want to learn how to be a troublemaker like him
— crushes on him?? perfect for those "why do i like bad boys" plots yk
— y/c being an ex-"girlfriend"/fling of his? could be a source of good good drama
— arguments; he’s v argumentative
— frenemies
— enemies; not really an “arch-nemesis” kind of deal but more like he wants to Scream whenever he sees y/c and they get into arguments/fights

PICKY ABOUT/MAYBE:
— mutual crushes/relationships (there’s like a 1% chance of this happening since he's a hoe and doesn't tend to be loyal, but i’d love to explore this if they have chemistry! *brownie points if y/c is a Good Girl/the exact opposite of him bc that's cute as hell)
— fighting/scuffles (as long as there’s no serious injury)
— friends/close friends (it'll depend on their chemistry and interactions but it's still open!)
— short-term "relationships" (tbh jersey can just use your character for a short while and end up dumping them whOOps he's horrible,, a bitterness/resentment can stem from this or y/c can just not care idk; i’m only picky about this because i don’t want too many of these at once)

CLOSED TO:
— litters/adopting anyone
— kill/maim/capture

* i'd prefer threads with prompts so that they don't die out! fair warning, plain interaction threads probably won't last with me ;-;
** i always forget about private threads so, if i owe you one/need to reply to one, please tell me here! it might take me a while to respond to private threads, so apologies in advance!!

Re: ` ✦ ° ┊ no sleep 'till brooklyn ﹙ plot w/ my trash son ﹚ - cobblepot - 10-04-2018

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=5715.0
reply stinkie thot

Re: 「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 12-08-2018

leave me alone stinky

bump!

Re: 「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 - axiom - 12-24-2018

[align=center]
friends / friends with benefits / drinking buddies with vale? o:
i can see them being the typical pair of troublemaker friends that people ship but nah they're just friends that sometimes bone

Re: 「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 12-24-2018

(12-24-2018, 07:26 PM)axiom link Wrote:[align=center]
friends / friends with benefits / drinking buddies with vale? o:
i can see them being the typical pair of troublemaker friends that people ship but nah they're just friends that sometimes bone
LMAO YEAHHH that’s what I was thinking
Don’t tell Clarence tho

So should we have a thread for them? Maybe Jersey is kinda buzzed and they share a drink and it possibly leads to uhhhhh Y’know

[align=center]
ha i see we thought the same -- though it'll be hilarious when/if clarence finds out xD

sure! that sounds good to me. who makes the thread?

Re: 「 NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN : PLOT WITH JB 」 - JERSEYBOY - 12-24-2018

(12-24-2018, 08:13 PM)axiom link Wrote:[align=center]
ha i see we thought the same -- though it'll be hilarious when/if clarence finds out xD

sure! that sounds good to me. who makes the thread?
He definitely needs to find out skfkek

And uhh I could? It would be soon tho, most likely after tomorrow ^^

[align=center]
that's good for me, tbh i have a lot of threads to make and reply to ahhhh