Beasts of Beyond
☾* — converse high / premade templates - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: ☾* — converse high / premade templates (/showthread.php?tid=6598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

☾* — converse high / premade templates - guppy - 10-02-2018

[table][tr][td]
------------ white t-shirt
jeans
- red converse highs
[/td][td]
CONVERSE HIGH
—————————————————————— [ premades / f.a.q. ]
hiya, the name's guppy and i'm glad you stopped by! i've been coding for quite some time, having most 'practice' in the feralfront coding before coming on here and having more codes to work with. i bet you've seen my very adventurous coding from time to time, which i am very sorry you had to see those if you did- what a mess they are. but, ever since making codes for friends and just making codes i've almost never used myself, i've been entertaining the idea of premades. i've held back since most of my coding is, as i mentioned before, a mess and often pretty 'fixed' in terms of editing, but i guess i just finally caved in!

most of the premades are not mobile-friendly, sadly enough (mainly because percentages make me want to kick myself into the moon), but there will be more in the future. i'm mostly known for making a shitton of signatures, but i'm also expanding from that and making more stuff.

some quick rules and notes:
- please don't claim these as your own! i'm pretty proud of the majority of these codes that i've made, even the older ones, and it'd really bamboozle my heart if someone were to say they were their own. to add on, if you see a lil' "© guppy" in some of them, please don't remove those! double bamboozling the heart ain't good for ya.
- some of these codes are pretty messy and sometimes confusing to edit, especially if you want to add more stuff to them. if you find that you're confused on what goes where, or you just don't know how to adjust the code to sometime more fitting for lyrics, for example, just shoot me a pm and i'll fix it for ya for free! apologies if this does happen, by the way- i just love making messy ass things.
- feel free to grab inspiration from these codes or edit some of these as much as you'd like- without making it completely different, of course. use them as building blocks, i don't mind!
- if you're going to use a code, feel free to post below which one you're using! i'd love to see what people like from my dumb coding, and i might make some more of that kind! all i ask is that you don't post in the storage, please!
- if you'd like to see some more of a type of template, such as signatures, posting templates, etc., feel free to ask below! i'm usually dry when it comes to new things so i'm always open to hearing ideas! this also applies to misc. things, especially ones like the instagram template!
- got questions? ask below!

now that that's over with, time to move onto the codes! click this link to head on over to the storage!

the polaroids were supposed to be navigation links, but ya boi messed up by adding everything in one single storage rather than separating them. i'll figure out something later!
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - Beatles. - 10-02-2018

I love these????

Using peaches and cream!

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - Cheeters - 10-02-2018

SCREAMS WITH SUPPORT, THESE LOOK AMAZING MY SWEET CHILD
tracking to use these gorgeous codes uwu

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - dreamiplier - 10-02-2018

FUCK FUCK FUCK YES CATCH ME TRACKING AND PROBABLY USING ALL OF UR CODES

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - COSMIIX - 10-02-2018

(10-02-2018, 02:43 PM)imajinary link Wrote:
FUCK FUCK FUCK YES CATCH ME TRACKING AND PROBABLY USING ALL OF UR CODES

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - guts - 10-02-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]TRACKING+USING AAA

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - toboggan - 10-02-2018

these are SWEET LEMME TRACK!!

Re: [ *:・゚ — converse high / premade templates ] - fabrie - 10-02-2018

Re: ☾* — converse high / premade templates - raiden - 10-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;"]tracking and using !!

Re: ☾* — converse high / premade templates - guppy - 10-03-2018

y'all beTTER BE READY TO CATCH ALL MY FUCKING LOVE BC FENOQINO
i'm glad you guys like my dumb codes!! <33
if y'all want to see more of a certain type of template, don't be afraid to mention it here. i def need some ideas/insp. lmao

&& added a new posting template: young and menace !!