Beasts of Beyond
BUT I'M BROKEN-HEARTED || Meeting 10/1 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BUT I'M BROKEN-HEARTED || Meeting 10/1 (/showthread.php?tid=6588)

BUT I'M BROKEN-HEARTED || Meeting 10/1 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 10-01-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
It was another rather slow week, but Atbash had faith in Snowbound. The savannah cat realized she probably hasn't been around as much as she should have, and mentally scolded herself. You're their leader. The she-cat growled at herself in her mind. You should be here for them. If the leader wasn't around, the tribe was surely going to suffer. Jacob had been proof of that.

Atbash hurried along towards the largest cabin in Snowbound's camp, a concerned frown on her maw. The seasons were indeed changing, with the air getting chillier by the day. Soon things would get rough around here, especially with prey and herbs. Hopefully nobody will get sick. The last thing they needed was somebody getting sick, which would risk it spreading, which could lead to worse things. Sighing, Atbash decided it was best to put her worries aside for now. "Snowbound, gather around for a meeting!" The Hailcaller tried to call out to the tribe telepathically, hurrying to get the cups of hot chocolate made before everyone arrived.

"We have one joiner this week." Atbash began, a small, hopeful smile on her maw. "Please give a warm, Snowbound welcome to Angryangel!" She chirped, looking at their newest Eaglehunter with a genuine smile now. Atbash waited a few heartbeats before she went on, "Dimitri has also returned to us. Welcome him back with open arms, please!" Honestly, the she-cat was relieved that Dimitri was back, instead of his alters. Thing would perhaps become less stressful now that she didn't have to worry about wondering if Dimitri was okay. Atbash, of course, gave Dimitri a warm, true smile as well.

But unfortunately, that smile was short lived as the crowd went silent, awaiting Atbash to continue on with the meeting. "I don't have any promotions this week, but I do want to give Dimitri another warning. This one is slightly harsher than the last. I... know not much is going on, however that should hopefully be changing soon." It was her fault, partially, for Snowbound being so dead lately and she hated that.

Next thing on the list was something Snowbound tried to get known for, but unfortunately it wasn't able to get very far. "I'm... getting rid of the shop system." Atbash started, breathing out her words in a slow exhale. "They have been in place for a couple of months, but unfortunately nobody has really gotten into them. If you currently have a shop, you're free to continue what you're doing if you'd like and give away things, or just completely shut down shop and open up cabins for joiners." She explained. As much as she wanted to give the shops a chance, they just... weren't getting anywhere, and having something that was barely in place wasn't going to help things.

"Nui is hosting Weekly Tasks this week, so stop by and get something to do." Atbash went on, flicking her short tail. "I also need some volunteers for the Ambassador System as well, if anybody is free." Was that all of her announcements? That was... concerning, but again, nothing has really happened this week. That's going to change. The leader promised herself mentally, before she spoke out loud to the rest of the tribe, "Unless anybody has anything to add, meeting dismissed!"

//Summery:
- Atbash made hot cocoa for everyone again
- [member=2439]Angryangel U.[/member] / Trampguy has joined us. Welcome to Snowbound!!
- [member=1172]dimitri.[/member] / Owlie has returned. Welcome back!!
- Dimitri gets a harsher warning than last meeting
- The shop system is no longer in place. If you have a shop, you're still free to do whatever you'd like with it, however Snowbound will no longer be promoting them.
- Weekly Tasks are up this week!
- Ambassadors for Sunhaven are open!
- October Character Development Challenge is up!!
- What would you like to see in Snowbound?; feedback would be greatly appreciated if you guys get a chance!
- If available, I could really use the help with Weekly Tasks and OOC Prompts!
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi