Beasts of Beyond
HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 (/showthread.php?tid=6581)

HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - PINCHER - 10-01-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently single. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOUR HEART IS A BOTTOMLESS ABYSS — DEEPER THAN YOU'D LIKE TO ADMIT ❞
Pincher felt...different. It was as if a cloud of endless sinking memories had suddenly been torn away from his mind, as if something dark yet important had fallen away and he was now...free? He didn't feel free. But he felt as if the weight that had sunken him so low had suddenly faded away, leaving only a ghost-like feeling to remain. The jaguar had fallen into a state of sulking, one that he was not used to especially with how workaholic he was. But with his son falling into a coma and most of his family hardly around to be with him anymore, Pincher felt the desire to simply melt away as well. The temptation grew with each passing day as if he was laying beside the edge of the sea, his body constantly being licked with the waves of temptation to hide away.

Yet he couldn't. He couldn't let himself fall. After everything he had worked for, he couldn't let his idiotic melancholy temptation to step away from it all and run off win. It was a cowardly thing to do. He had allowed himself to close off before and he wasn't going to let it happen again, he had learned from his myraid of mistakes and foolish decisions. The muscular scarred jaguar stalked out of his submarine with his vibrant electric ice blue gaze narrowed as he glanced warily at the others before deciding to step onto the main area where their base was located. The air had become fresher, more brisk with the turning of fall but with how humid and warm the climate was around the tropical island, it didn't change too much, a relief in Pincher's eyes. A soft sigh escaped his jaws as the dark ash gray wildcat went into a sitting position with his long tail twitching behind him as he called out "Oi! If you want a weekly task, get your ass over here for one now!" Perhaps he could do his part and make a weekly task for his own as he sniffed, fighting back the urge to sneeze as he was still feeling a bit under the weather.

( once you complete the weekly task, feel free to ask for an ooc prompt !! )
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL — DEMIGOD — FATHER — THE HERMIT ❞

Re: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - FELIKS - 10-02-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]"Hit me up with one," the male rasped in a tracking post.

Re: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - Luca - 10-02-2018

[retro to transformation uwu]

Luca had taken quite the interest in Pincher when he had first joined the Typhoon. At least, until he learned that the demigod was already taken. It was disappointing at the time, really, Luca couldn't help but find himself drawn in by the captain's cool attitude and hypnotic stare, but looking at Pinch now, he couldn't help but think that it was probably for the best. He really couldn't hand it when people got too dark and depressing for long periods of time. It was fine in bursts, but it was just too much energy to comfort people on the daily. Did that make him selfish? He wasnt so sure. The hellhound rubbed some viscous black slime from his eyes as he approached, fixing his blurry gaze on his captain. "I'll have a task," he said quietly, tilting his head slightly.

Re: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 10-03-2018

FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Pincher was a much better person in comparison to Bakugou to give out tasks. At least with Pincher giving them out, Caesar knew he wouldn't be getting some silly, pansy-ass task. "Give me one." The demon grunted as he came over, staring up at Pincher.
#psychosocial.

Re: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - crownedprince - 10-05-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
i had missed the last weekly task i had attended due to some... "technical difficulties," you could say. approaching towards the growing group, i threw a smile towards my father's way, giving a bow of my head as i came to a halt in front of him. "annyeonghaseyo, appa! i was wondering if i could get one, too?" though my voice was excited, you could also hear the nervousness hidden inside of it. i wasn't exactly close to my father, though i did wish to be. after all, he was the reason i even came here in the first place. shaking my head quietly, i forced a smile, waiting to see what my father would assign me to do.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - darci - 10-05-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: justify;"]"I would like one as well." Victor appeared not long after, eyes looking to the panther. The dog had not seen Pincher since Victor had joined and he started to wonder what became of the leader. It appeared the other was in fair condition, so he could erase the idea of something happening to Pincher.

Re: HONEYBEE — WEEKLY TASKS / 10.01-10.06 - MARCELLUS - 10-07-2018

HEARTFELT PROMISES { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]TAGS
Marcellus hadn't done weekly tasks in a while, so this was an opportunity for him. The Toyger made his way to the small gathering crowd and sat down. "I'll take one." He called out.