Beasts of Beyond
BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? (/showthread.php?tid=658)

BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Luciferr - 04-10-2018

Lucifer here is my oldest and most cherished character, he's long been based off my own character with said name and with the advent of BoB I figured I'd bring in his actual backstory elements, which you can find mentions to in his tags/storage.

Lucifer usually takes the form of a large black dragon at max height or sometimes a smaller 5ft hellion - whichever form he takes, one thing remains the same, the hideous red scarring on the left side of his face and down his neck caused by his father - as Lucifer is the son of the chaos ascendant Ambriel and the horrific void entity Leviathan - most of his actual family in the pantheon with Lucifer is missing or dead (Save Anzarel & Fenrisulfr) whilst his father remains sealed away, leaving reality safe from such a creature.

Lucifer has led a clan before and been a deputy to two others and a lauded champion of blood in one, all this in his time wandering the clans before he appeared upon the shores of Typhoon, where he is now a reaver.

Lucifer as a character is a bit of a 'dad' ergo he tends to care about everyone under his proverbial wing I.e the entire clan and is intensely loyal - he has a backstory still unfinished in writing that is sadly rife with tragedy and loss that caused his character to form into what it is today alongside some supplemental history from an older RP, if you'd like to know more feel free to browse his storage or PM/DM me if you have specific questions.

OPEN TO
Generally anything not listed below, feel free to ask! c:

CLOSED TO
r!pe or anything of that sort
maiming / permanent injury
capture
death

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - purgatory - 04-17-2018

[sup]thread with dae?
maybe they could cultivate some type of friendship?
the poor dude could use some friends lel

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Luciferr - 04-17-2018

(04-17-2018, 09:21 AM)Daelan link Wrote: [sup]thread with dae?
maybe they could cultivate some type of friendship?
the poor dude could use some friends lel

Sure I'd be up for that developing! Lucifer's current state is pretty much 'tired kinda sad dad' if you wanted some idea |D
Who makes? :3

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - purgatory - 04-17-2018

[sup]aw not dad ;^;
+ i can!
sorry it took a while ^^;
click!

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Sweetopia - 04-18-2018

maybe Thana can be friends with Lucifer and talk about stuff like her obsessions and her cannibalism experiences?
plus my bab needs more friendos

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Luciferr - 04-19-2018

[member=459]Daelan[/member]
Apologies for late response! I'll have to get to the thread tomorrow however! Again my apologies but I haven't forgot c:

[member=405]Thana[/member]
Sure! I'd be up to seeing how a progression to friends in a thread, who makes? :3

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Sweetopia - 04-20-2018

can you?

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Luciferr - 04-22-2018

sure thing! I'll make one in a wee bit

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Luciferr - 04-27-2018

Heads up to all that have a thread with me, I'm normally slow due to wanting to type out a good response or match muse but I am slower this week due to some family emergencies going on.

Re: BLACK STAR - - Plot with the dark god? - Luciferr - 09-10-2018

/I'll bump this up since it's been re-edited.