Beasts of Beyond
CIAO : meeting 09.30 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CIAO : meeting 09.30 (/showthread.php?tid=6549)

CIAO : meeting 09.30 - MOONMADE - 09-30-2018

[div style="; width: 55%; margin-left: 180px; text-align: justify"][size=9pt]From the platform, he clears his throat, and it echoes. It's never done that before. Or, he hasn't realized. Now he does. "Excusez moi," he calls, because his muscles are sluggish when they move and he's feeling glassy, distant, with exhaustion and all things are cured by bad accents and foreign languages. "Listen up for a second. I've got some news."

Golden eyes scan the slowly gathering crowd. He's spent some time thinking of how he'll handle this. It didn't take him long to come to the conclusion that there was no other way than to turn it into a massive fucking joke. That was essentially his trademark by now. Anything else would look faked. "In the early hours of the morning, Bastilleprisoner finally succumbed to his long-suffered battle with stick-up-the-ass syndrome. He passed peacefully. May he rest eternally among the stars." A pause. "Jokes. That's not what happened. Kinda' wish it did, but no-- He knocked on my door at 2am with Hazel on his arm and told me he was upping-sticks and getting the fuck outta' dodge. Insufferable motherfucker saw his get out of jail free card and used it." There's a hint of something in his voice. Moon'll miss him. "He's probably on his way to the Bahamas, by now. Let's pray his pina colada gets spiked.

"If you've pieced two and two together and realized what this means, congrats. If you haven't, here goes." For a moment, he looks almost hesitant, drawing his tongue over his lips and shifting in his step. "This means I'm Leader, now. Astral Seraph. Whatever the fuck it's called." He stops for a moment, and if he were asked, he'd say it's to give them some time to register the news, but, in reality, Moon was at a loss for words. For the first time in a long time. "Listen, if this strikes fear in your heart, like it probably should, feel free to drag ass outta' here and find me someone better suited for the job. But if you're dumb enough to stick around--" Another pause, and when he speaks again, it's slightly more serious, slightly more sincere. "Thanks. I appreciate it. I'll try not to burn the place down on day one. No promises, though.

"Most promotions and demotions will happen next week. I need some time to figure this shit out. We'll be hosting some Cleric tryouts soon, so keep an eye out for that. For now, though, Zjarr is demoted from Cosmic General, Isidore and Roman from Starstruck Guardians. Alex, Starstruck Guardian. Gabe, I see your feathery ass doing rounds at the border and if for some inexplicable reason you wanna' climb the ranks again, keep it up. That goes for the rest of you, too.

"How the fuck do you end these things, again? See, this is the type of shit Bast should of fuckin' prepped me for. I don't know. I'm done. Y'all can go. Thanks."

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - MirrorEdge - 09-30-2018

It took Thea a few good moments to determine whether Moon was serious or not, the leopard's blue eyes settling on the older lion in confusion. Bast had always bounced around from topic to topic quite fast, but now, the Fireball realized, it was nothing compared to how Moon did it. She could barely keep up. So instead of a congratulations or even a cheerful grin, Thea's blank face and words portrayed her thoughts perfectly.

"Wait, what?"
Template by Quill

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - MOONMADE - 09-30-2018

[size=9pt]Moon was already turned tail and descending the steps when he heard Thea. And, of course-- Who the fuck else would it be. Turning back, he heaves a breath into his lungs to give him the strength to deal with her, and replies. "Bast is gone. Poof. He's opted out. Eloped with Nuts before the sun rose. No more Bastilleprisoner, Astral Seraph of the Ascendants." His words began as a mere summary, a flat explanation for the bewildered, but somehow, amidst it all, the reality had settled in and he stood with a pinched gaze, lips that drew downwards slightly. "Don't know what to tell you, Thea. I'm just on clean up duty."

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - GABRIEL - 09-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Seeing Moon in Bast's place was...surreal, Gabe would admit that, but it wasn't like the kid was as incapable as he tended to think he was. Shit, Bast had given him the position for a reason- maybe Gabe didn't know him too well, but if he'd managed to keep The Ascendants afloat for as long as he had, he wasn't completely stupid. The only kind of qualm he had about the situation was that he'd always pegged the kid for a healer. A command track of more than clerical duties wasn't something he could've foreseen, but it wasn't like anyone else would've recognized capability in Gabe when he was younger. Moon was young still, had time to grow, and a leadership position could give maturity a boost- in which direction, he couldn't say. For himself, it'd started to go one way, then turned around completely as soon as he started burning out. If there was one thing he could do, it was keep an eye on the kid, make certain he wouldn't start waning like Gabe did. A tall order, but...he thought he could manage.

Just as soon as this goddamn headache gave him some peace.

"Give yourself a bit more credit than that, Twigs." The hybrid somehow spoke without wincing, his own voice grating and harsh on the steady throb keeping time with his heartbeat. "In a week you'll be bossing everyone around like you were born into it."

[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - Grimm - 09-30-2018

[align=center]
“Mhm...” Faint sound, breath pushed through pressed lips. The exhale was all the response drawn from the child, pressed close into the space between the heavy door and the wall, a small shadow watching everything play out before him. It had been under a week, a short time for most but it left him confused, unsure as he traversed the happenings of a time he was out of commission, this a new piece of information he was unable to process.

Pushing himself further back into the space Har tracked the movement of the lion, brief his stop within his progress as he spoke, the faint want to run to him, find comfort within the golden tone of fur he knew was soft and warm, tinged with a familiar smell of herbs and something simply Moon. Yet it broke, fragments fading beneath a wash of pain as he was left off balance, drawn closer into himself as he merely waited for the other to pass.

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - ONISION. - 10-01-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ASCENDANTS
- LUNAR LIEUTENANT
7 MONTHS OLD

PHYSICALLY varies
EMOTIONALLY hard
MENTALLY easy

DEMIHOMOSEXUAL
HOMOROMANTIC

TSUNDERE ASSHOLE
SHORT-TEMPERED
WERE-VAMPIRISM
TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
♦ -
"Veni in, minus flos." Came the whispered, soft tongue of Latin as Onision walked past Harland, having heard the announcement on the way to the meeting. So Bast was gone, huh? Now he was alone in the Ascendants. While Harland was a Mikaelson, he found that Har didn't have much of an attachment to him yet. He was just your usual high rank now, related to nobody other than Har and Feyre.

Where was his boyfriend, anyways? He was sure Alexander had been around more often than not. After he had kissed him, he hadn't seen the black wolf much after.

"Just don't go and die, old man." Oni called out to Moon, a cocky grin on his face.

//translation: "come on, little flower."
[align=center]YOU'RE HARD TO HUG
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
ONISION MIKAELSON-FOLIE
tough to talk to, and i never fall asleep!
© ceilidh

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - BUBONICPLAGUE - 10-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]a familiar, all-too annoying voice ringing through the halls of the observatory stirred the demon, ears turned up from where he'd been laying in bed. moonmade speaking, addressing the mass of the ascendants. why was he doing it? wasn't his idiotic boyfriend the leader?

the dire wolf slowly rose, pushing out of his room and padding slowly into the meeting area. he stuck to the edges of the room, listening but not too closely, and only lifted his head upon the announcement that bastilleprisoner had dropped leadership on the little lion and left. "for fuck's sake," bubonicplague muttered under his breath. his lip curled in disgust; he was to take orders from a pubescent lion? i hate this place more every day.

Re: ciao : meeting 09.30 - tori - 10-02-2018

It took him long enough to arrive, he'd admit, Alex just wasn't as out and about as he normally was, even with the usual social anxiety driven isolation considered. But he'd heard his name, and the more pressing matter of Bast up and leaving with Hazel. Huh. He wasn't sure how to feel about Bastille, the two never really talked, but....Hazel. He'd liked her. Oh well.

He supposed this was the breaking point, the realization that he didn't care much for the idea of unity after all. Would there ever be a point where he left? He didn't...think so. But who knew anything anymore? Nothing was set in stone apparently. But he was concerned about all this, the stress of the missing and dead one after the other, the injuries, the Pitt, it was grazing his throat, he'd be strangled any moment by it, he felt it.

Alex arrived with a small wince at the news, gently smacking Oni's back with his furry tail in response to his comment about Moon. He didn't do much else, brown eyes cast down for the most part, and he didn't say anything at all about the news. He felt it better to not express his sentiments, keeping a blank expression to keep any feeling of bitterness down.

♡♡♡

Re: CIAO : meeting 09.30 - tikki - 10-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; color: black;"]She could feel the tension crackling in the air, and it made Vani worried slightly. There was too much going on in her own life at the moment to have to deal with her new clan's drama as well. It seemed as though she had showed up at a weird time though, considering that a leader just left which meant another was to take his place. So was this Moon guy just going to go ahead and do it, or was there going to be someone else? The way that the meeting seemed to be going, it looked as though the guy talking at the front would be the one doing it. She really didn't care about that.

Looking around, those that were near here looked angry or saddened, she could only guess that's what the emotions were. She couldn't quite tell to be honest. The fact that she couldn't read the others' emotions at the moment made her worried, and it caused small vines to grow from the ground around her feet in fear, that was, until she noticed them, and they stopped. Was this a good change that those who were unhappy would be proud about later on, or would there now be drama?