Beasts of Beyond
KISS KISS - open; return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: KISS KISS - open; return (/showthread.php?tid=6542)

KISS KISS - open; return - rhosmari - 09-30-2018

This paws moved forward, eyes lifting up to look at the large palisade that was open but still barred her from entering the territory. It'd taken a long chat and a tiring one with the guard in order to get herself in. On the pretense of joining and all of that and it made her wonder if anyone could get into their home like that. By simply stating they were joining. Maybe? Not their enemies but surely anyone else. It was something to think on and she sighed lowly as she made her way through the tall grass of the meadow, eyes of toxic green searching and looking for anyone that was around. Her journey from the Typhoon had been tiresome and even more so waking up there in the first place. Her eyes shifted from one place to another, the familiarity of home seeping in and her body began to relax. A part of her wondered if anyone had found her body. Gods she hoped not and it would make a heavy misunderstanding considering she had never told anyone about her curse.

Granted she didn't know that the damn pearls had been keeping her alive this whole time and if removed her body would quit on her. What rubbish. A frown pulled at her pale lips before her twin tails lightly curled. Alright, no time to be upset, for goodness sake she was home and that was all that mattered right now. Quickly the serpenthound quickened her steps, forcing herself to move faster as she crest a hill and saw the village by the sea. Her heart raced in her chest and she raced down to the beach, sand kicking up from her large paws as she entered the village and looked around. The boardwalk was quiet but perhaps it was because it was so early in the morning but that didn't matter. A grin pulled at her lips before she spoke up, time to wake everyone up. "Oi! Where everyone at? Ya ain't missed me did ya?" Her smooth voice lifted up into the morning air before she at down, a grin still upon her muzzle. It was good to be free and she lifted a paw to touch her neck with a small sigh.
"SPEECH"
♡marina monroe - helion - sunhaven♡

Re: KISS KISS - open; return - buckingham barnes - 09-30-2018

[Image: 5R7CswU.png]
It would have probably been a way lot easier for Sunhaven and Monroe if Monroe's body wasn't discovered. Unfortunately, Buckingham had chosen the wrong time to make a visit. He wanted to talk about the Asset/Winter Soldier, but after waiting a bit for Monroe to open his door, Bucky broke an entry. Usually, the maine coon wouldn't barge into someone's home, but that time around, the feeling in his chest made him feel like something wasn't right. And that feeling turned out to be right- not only did he find Monroe's fresh scent, along with Pincher's fading scent, Bucky came across Monroe's corpse. To say the least, Buckingham was devastated at the discovery. In the past few weeks, Buckingham has grown closer to Monroe, to the point where the former assassin deeply trusted his leader, and called him his friend. It hurt his chest to loose a friend he just gained, and it left him in fear.

Who was suppose to lead Sunhaven? Would it be Pierce, Gordon or him? He wasn't sure, considering none of them were wardens, and it made his skin crawl- as they couldn't avoid it for long. The former assassin has realized in the past few years, death is often not taken as seriously as it used to be. A lot of times, people just assume the deceased member will come back to life after a few days. Bucky didn't think like that, he had no idea that Monroe's soul found a new, more suitable body. He thought if he just assumed they'd come back to life, then he wouldn't be paying them the respect they deserve. Initially, they all don't know whether a deceased person will come back later. Bucky wouldn't want to have a mind set that they'll come back, just in case there was no way for them to.

Buckingham had been padding through the territory when his tufted ears pricked up at that familiar voice. Buckingham didn't make it very far away from the sea village, he came to a complete stop as he listened closely to the voice. I only know one person with that accent, He thought to himself, as his head snapped towards the location of the beach Marina was waiting at. Without another thought, his paws began to move again, with a quicker pace this time around. He headed towards the beach, any other plans he had on his mind abandoned.

The large maine coon was the first one to enter the beach, eyes landing onto the serphenthound before him. Monroe looked different, much different than what he grew used to. If it weren't for Monroe's recognizable accent, she would have been like any other joiner- a stranger. Hearing her voice again sent relief running through his veins, that fear that once resided fading away. "Oh my god, Monroe!" He said with a sigh of relief, as the former assassin made his way over to her, "You frightened me, I thought you were gone!"

Re: KISS KISS - open; return - JERSEYBOY - 09-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: work sans; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 3px; line-height: 1.5;"]// mobile

Well well, who was this? While he would have snapped at anyone else for waking him up, he sure could make an exception this time. The female before him was alluring, and the connection with the similar accent slipped his mind in that moment. The tuxedo tom stepped forward outside of his door, pricking his ears as he laid his olivine eyes on the stranger. He was going to chime in with something along the lines of, "I don't believe we've met, because I sure would have remembered you." but his thoughts were quickly interrupted.

"Wait . . . you're Monroe?" The guy that runs this joint? There was no way. He . . . She was stunning! "You've gotta be kiddin' me." Now this was messing with his head. How could he ever look at this chick the same way?

He parted his maw in confusion, furrowing his figurative brows as he studied "Marina". Well, shit. What did he do now?

Re: KISS KISS - open; return - rhosmari - 09-30-2018

The relief and flooding words from her friend almost immediately made her understand that he must have found her body. Damnit. She wished heavily that he hadn't found it so that she could have possibly been able to explain with out sorrow or worrying coming into play but it looked like she had no other choice in the matter. A bit of embarrassment swept over her and she allowed her form to relax for a moment, taking in deep breaths because really it was something else. A small smile pulled at her pale lips as she dipped her head. "Righ' as rain. It is me and I'm sorry that I gave ya a frigh'. I didn't mean for that tae happen ya know. Didn't know it would happen either tae be honest." At least she was alive right and not literally dead. It was like something was giving her a second chance a being what she wanted to be and she turned her gaze on the next face, a familiar one. Jerseyboy. A light laugh left her throat before she lightly lifted up a paw and waved it toward him. "It's a long story. I think I ought tae tell it by now but ya it's me. Ya can call me Monroe still if ya comfortable with it but I'mma take on the name Marina or M for short. Either is fine."
"SPEECH
♡marina monroe - helion - sunhaven♡