Beasts of Beyond
THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT THEY DREAMED;; open - leaving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT THEY DREAMED;; open - leaving (/showthread.php?tid=6510)

THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT THEY DREAMED;; open - leaving - trojan g. - 09-28-2018

[[ I don't really have the time to RP anymore, nor the muse, since school is getting harder and harder, and I don't want to kill off Roman since he's my baby. He might return later, or he might go to a slower clan so that I can keep up when I have time, I haven't decided yet. But I'll still be in the discord every now and then, and I'll stalk the board when I can to make sure all the precious babies are okay ]]

Roman, in a past life, had been known for traveling. He didn't stay in very many places very long, though when he did find a place that he liked, he stayed for longer, stayed until he felt as though he had overstayed his welcome. Although it did pain him to leave his friends, there was a point in time that he had to leave in order to make things better. It was often that he would come back, though there were times where he simply just left and didn't do so. He didn't want to overstay his welcome, that was for sure. There were often times that those who he left did not want him to return, though he didn't think it would be the same with the Ascendants. Though there were some that he didn't know quite well, those that he did know, he didn't think would hold grudges, not too much. Imperia he was sure about, that she wouldn't hold it against him if he left, and would be excited to see him come back if he chose to do so. There were others that he would think would think less of him, though he wasn't too sure. Thea was one that he was unsure about. She seemed to have grown since he had first met her, trying to fight everyone and having a sense that she had to win, although he was sure that sense of having to win was still there, she didn't show it as much. She was learning.

Everyone here was learning.

With a small sigh, a small goodbye note was left in his room in the observatory, the small amount of items that Roman owned had been packed the day before, taken out of the room in the middle of the night so as not to have to confront those around him. He was going to miss Bastille and Hazel the most. He hated admitting that there were some that he would miss more than others, but although they didn't remember it, he had a feeling that they were the same Bastille and Hazel from his old life. He didn't know for sure, and he couldn't prove it as all things could just be a coincidence, but he missed Hazel and Bastille from his old life, so he kept it in his heart, hoping that they were the same as he had known before, but there was no knowing for sure.

Roman would look over the territory he had called home for so long once before turning around and grabbing his bad of belongings in his maw before limping off to wherever he would go next. Maybe he'd finally find somewhere to make roots.

Re: THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT THEY DREAMED;; open - leaving - ONISION. - 09-28-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ASCENDANTS
- LUNAR LIEUTENANT
7 MONTHS OLD

PHYSICALLY varies
EMOTIONALLY hard
MENTALLY easy

DEMIHOMOSEXUAL
HOMOROMANTIC

TSUNDERE ASSHOLE
SHORT-TEMPERED
WERE-VAMPIRISM
TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
♦ -
Onision had been sleeping- recovering- for a long time, letting Aloysius take over. The god hadn't enjoyed his time out, but had made a fit over Oni taking over again.

It was moments like these that Oni hated being outside, watching as a once loyal member of the Ascendants left, just left.

It was bullshit, but some people had a good reason. He just hoped Roman did.
[align=center]YOU'RE HARD TO HUG
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
ONISION MIKAELSON-FOLIE
tough to talk to, and i never fall asleep!
© ceilidh

Re: THEY MUST HAVE THOUGHT THEY DREAMED;; open - leaving - Feyre - 09-28-2018

☽  ☽  ☽
[color=#ac5847]"What's going on?" Inquired the canine curiously, bounding towards Oni. She was far too young to understand the intricacies of coming and going - especially going - and found herself blinking a few times confusedly. Was Roman simply embarking on an adventure? Was there a reason why he didn't say goodbye? She wished she could ask but it seemed impossible now, not with him over there - walking away - and her at her cousin's side. Hm. She supposed that she would just have to wait and see if he'd return! Yes! He wouldn't be gone long, right? Feyre, deep down, knew that there was no way to truly tell but that certainly didn't stop her from being optimistic.

[color=#ac5847]"Have fun!"