Beasts of Beyond
mothman's prophecies } joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: mothman's prophecies } joining (/showthread.php?tid=6474)

mothman's prophecies } joining - TheGroom - 09-26-2018

Re: mothman's prophecies } joining - NUI HARIME - 09-26-2018

NUI HARIME
FEMALE
SNOWBOUND
POLARHEART!
狡猾 / THE SLY
TITLES: SNOWFLAKE, EVERGREEN, BLIZZARD, TEMPEST

and here she came.

angryangel would be right about snowbound's warriors being perceptive-- nui's senses were keen. far too keen, honed to a sharpened blade with alertness.

she made no move to hide her movements, came skidding through the snow with powerful leaps that brought her closing the distance between her and the canine. muscles rippled underneath wheat toned fur, moving like coils of rope.

a single, glimmering glassy eye of ocean blue, polished like a riverstone roamed over the ancient being. angryangel. what a unique name. nui always held an appreciation for the unorthodox.

"you can speak to me, dear stranger," sickeningly sweet croon, lips pursed with innocent kindness did she approach the canine. it wasn't everyday that newcomers dropped from the sky. a calculative gaze flickered across the other once more, drinking in his appearance and stature, sagacious sheen glistered over with faux innocence. "what can i do your for?" and then the young lady was glossed in a moment of child-like observation. it did not take much to bring the quiet appreciation to her chubby little features. even from youth, she had mastered control over her facial features. twisted them to her liking-- twisted them to get the desired, favor response. "i love your name, by the way, mon amie!"

Re: mothman's prophecies } joining - TheGroom - 10-01-2018

Re: mothman's prophecies } joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 10-02-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
If anybody was around, it would definitely be Nui. After all, the Icestriker had brought up the idea of increasing patrols due to the threat of The Pitt. Plus there was a fact that she was an Icestriker - it was her job to make sure Snowbound was safe! But as Snowbound's leader, Atbash's duty was to be there for the tribe, and especially to joiners. It took a while for the one-eyed she-cat to approach but eventually she came to stand next to Nui, looking over Angryangel. That was... quite the name, but at least this guy didn't seem to hold true to his name.

"This is Snowbound." Atbash confirmed with a small dip of her head. "And you're welcome to stay if you'd like." The winged canine mentioned that he was retiring here. Strange, was he apart of some other group and would rather live among a peaceful tribe? Atbash couldn't blame him if that was the case. "I'm Atbash Cipher, the Hailcaller, or leader, here." She went on quickly. "Could I interest you in some hot chocolate, perhaps?"
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: mothman's prophecies } joining - myah - 10-03-2018

[color=#331900]

Myah slunk forward, very easy to spot, her dark brown pelt standing out against the pale white snow. She was low to the ground, blinking her chocolate brown eyes slowly, examining the elderly canine. She stretched her jaws in a yawn, breathing in the crisp air, the coldness of it stinging her teeth. She quickly closed her mouth and flexed her claws.

She didn't say anything - Myah was deaf, and could somewhat read lips, but she had never really bothered to learn to talk. Had she been born with the ability to hear, perhaps it would have been easier for her to learn, but seeing as she didn't even know what talking sounded like, she had a difficult time grasping it.

Myah looked to one of the others, sure that someone would mention her name to the winged canine.

Re: mothman's prophecies } joining - Dimitri - 10-05-2018

[table][tr][td]
The Fuck is this?
Maybe Dagon just wanted to be out, maybe didn't want to. It balanced out. Dagon looked tired as dead eyes settled on the creature with the giant fucking wings. "Fuck-" He rubbed his face with a paw and stumbled a bit, trying to find his bearings. "Why- why do you have wings?"
Was he drunk? Maybe a little. He'd only had one glass.

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: mothman's prophecies } joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 10-07-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
Every time Dagon was out, there was definitely bound to be trouble. The stench of alcohol hit Atbash's nose before Dagon even spoke, though the Hailcaller didn't turn to look at him in time before he spoke. "Dagon." The she-cat forced herself not to sigh at the male's words. "That's not very nice, y'know?" Was she trying to imply that he should think before he speaks? Yes. Absolutely.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi