Beasts of Beyond
captured [★] hymn for the missing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: captured [★] hymn for the missing (/showthread.php?tid=6471)

captured [★] hymn for the missing - Keona. - 09-25-2018

[align=center]
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. minnow of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.
Honestly speaking, Keona should not have been out.  On her own.  Her father would've had her head for sure this time, since it was so soon after a raid.  The itch to move had always gotten the better of her.  Until it landed her in a mental trap.  Too frightened to realize the enemy was so close.  Not a chance to run.

The minnow was gone.  Snatched away on the wind.  The only trace the lingering smell of fear besides a small stream, and of the Pitt.
tá mé i dtiúin — ✯

Re: captured [★] hymn for the missing - SÉAMUS - 09-25-2018

I will not take this anymore; these words will never be ignored. you want a battle? here's a war
The pirate often kept his eyes and ears out for Keona.  He'd say it was to be a dutiful uncle, or even perhaps to upshow his twin, and though that would have been true the first few days he'd been here... Moons later, he just found himself more prone to being fretful of the child's absenses.  She wandered; it was a fact.  More than once a day, Seamus spotted her, running about.  So when it had been a little while, he grew a little antsy.

Until he could not take it, and the faerie decided to make a quick run through the jungle.  Maybe she had wandered off to the Coliseum again.  Or found the temple or... The rusty-spotted cat furrowed his brow as he tasted the air.  His claws flexed subconsciously, digging into the dirt.  No.  Not Sibeal. The Pitt had not exactly impressed him before, not with the pitiful display of a raid a short time ago.  It had, however, get his attention, and now it had grown tenfold.  Into fury and cunning.  He knew where he was going, as soon as possible. "Beidh siad brón orm." He already had a few thoughts in mind.

He had to find Kian first.  He needed to know.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #009E60; font-size: 15px;"]— SÉAMUS Ó FAOLÁN
#psychosocial.

Re: captured [★] hymn for the missing - Kian. - 09-26-2018

KIAN Ó FAOLÁIN
So bring on all the monsters, That lie sleeping in the blue
I'll fight 'em all bare handed, Screaming I ain't scared of you
Kian would be lying if after the raid, he had not been a little more antsy.  The faerie had been a fretful father enough before, but with worries about the Pitt being so eager on the offensive, he was slowly turning towards overdrive.  If she wouldn't have dispised him for it, he might've just locked Keona up in his hut for a few days.  Her restless nature would have been the death of them both.  He's not sure if the two of them could have made it a day like that.  Nonetheless, he had hoped to see her stay in his, or - to his suspicion - Seamus' line of sight.  Hope was a fickle thing.  Futile in the face of the merciless world.

The energized minnow was nowhere to be seen on the bay, nor the ship.  Not the hut either.  Before long, he was pacing back and forth besides the turtle statue in the sand; Keona often came back here, didn't she?  When he saw his twin disappear into the trees, he could not take it anymore.  A moment later he was chasing after his brother, his stomach churning.  He had a bad feeling in his gut today.  Seamus keeps an eye on her in the jungle, he reminded himself, gritting his teeth, he knew where she went; he was probably talking to her now.

Kian found that was not the case however. "Deartháir?" He did not like the look in his eyes.  Something dangerous was lurking in his twin's mind.  Schemes.  Bold plans.  Hesitantly, he crept closer, inhaling slowly, nostrils flaring.  His tail lashed a single time as he recongized Keona's trail and the Pitt.  No blood.  No blood, Kian.  They did not kill her. But they took her.  They took his daughter.  His only child.  Crestfallen, the faerie slumped beside the stream, taking in the last trace of his girl before whoever had caught her took her away.  Haliaka is gone, isn't that enough?  He should never have joined pirates.  Should have gone somewhere outside of any faction... It would've been better... Yet, Kian had wanted to the closeness of the sea, the comradship of a crew.  So here they landed.  Now she was taken by an enemy.

I won't allow it. He took in a slow breath, returning to his paws.  The gleam in his sea-green eyes was cold. "I know that look, Séamus.  We must act rationally." He was not so sure he wanted to know what devious plans he was hatching; they would not be pretty.  In his mind's eye, he remembered the flame and flood of his twin's rage at the death of their parents.  A living nightmare for those - and those Séamus saw as - responsible.  He did not understand the fury now; Keona, had been, he was sure, another target in his twin's eyes.  An asset to obtain; leverage against Kian.  Kian had known full well of his twin's affections and jealousy, even before Keona was born. "We need to tell the rest of the crew." Please listen.

"Caithfimid cúram a thabhairt ar seo le chéile." That was the point of a crew; someone was there to watch your back.
typhoon | rusty spotted cat | #faesquad |
© madi

Re: captured [★] hymn for the missing - Luciferr - 09-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of [i]horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart[/i]

"what has happened my friends?" he could already gleam something given the urgencies of their voices but raising his snout to the wind did the vantablack god scent the brief stain he'd grown acquainted with and a shadow fell across his expression.

"Pittians" he spat.

/short apologies.

LARGE DRAGONHELLION [5FEET] — TYPHOON / REAVER — PLAYLIST TAGS