Beasts of Beyond
THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. (/showthread.php?tid=6469)

THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - TSUYU. - 09-25-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
|♥|
Winter was coming, and while the desert-like area didn't have much of a cold front, Tsuyu still found herself growing drowsy. She had found herself hoarding herself up into her cave, where she slept in a caccoon-like nest of leaves and sticks, ice frosting over her body.

Tsuyu was going to be asleep for a while, but it was just natural instinct. The frog-hybrid was going into hibernation.

//Okay, so while Tsuyu is asleep, her slaves are free to try to escape! I'm doing this because I'm going to take a break from roleplaying her as a main character for a little bit to work up my muse once again.

TAGSTHE PITT13 M/O • FROG-MANX HYBRID • #BNHAFAM

Re: THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - Stryker - 10-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — //when she comes back, let me know bc i'd love to have stryker prank her while she was hibernating and have her wake up to a mess <3

Re: THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - ; albion - 10-01-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
benny didn't know much about frogs or their seasonal needs. seeing tsuyu covered in frost, surrounded by her own little nest, the fox just assumed it was a defense thing she did every night. the warlord glanced around before sliding his forepaw in some damp clay and drawing a mustache underneath her ice-coated nose and ran off in a hurry.

Re: THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - COSMIIX - 10-02-2018

[glow=black,1,400]A BEATING HEART OF STONE, YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD — 。+゚.[/glow]
A frozen cat. What a treat.

Quill had so many mischievous ideas and once he saw Benny run away in a hurry, the striped lupine would walk over with both of his ears perked forward though he didn't utter much of a word and tried to keep his steps silent. He would shake himself with a soft breath escaping from his slightly parted jaws which peeled back to feel a toothy smirk appear on his maw. There was so many possibilities. He could literally just pee on the former slave if he wanted but he supposed that would be going too far, his nose twitched walking over to see the feline with a clay mustache under their frozen nose. He snorted quietly as he picked at the very same clay giving the frozen hybrid a pair of ugly eyebrows and doodled a single lewd thing on her frozen shoulder only to finish it off with a heart and a Q. He did his best not to snort, he would then walk away quickly doing his best to hold in laughter.

Re: THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - EROS - 10-02-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black"]There was no way that he would ever get close enough to touch that frog. He would rather have his own paws cut off if they came into contact with her and thus far he had remained at a good distance. But something had caught his eye and he had seen others going into her den and then fleeing with snickering smiles upon their muzzle. What was so fun about Tsuyu? A frown played on his lips as he watched Quill of all creatures come out of the place and he allowed his paws to lightly scrap at the ground. What was this? Slowly he moved forward to enter the cave and what he saw just made him stare for a moment. She'd frosted herself over, deep even breathing telling him that she was indeed sleep. She was hibernating it seemed and he saw no reason to disturb that. Although it looked like some pranks were ensuing at the current moment. There was already clay used to draw upon her face and he didn't even comment on the display left by a certain Q fella. Shaking his head a bit the brute opt to back out because he wouldn't want to have a go at a sleeping Tsuyu. Instead when she awoke they could start their little war all over again and so with that he turned to leave the cave, eyes flicking up to look at the noon day sun for just a split second.

Re: THE NIGHT WE MET && hibernation. - TSUYU. - 10-04-2018

[member=1738]Stryker[/member]
You can make the thread where he wakes her up with a prank! Whatever he does to her, she'll wake up from it.

alsoo??? you guys make me laugh ily all