Beasts of Beyond
got my knife, got my gun / open; gifts from the rosebloods - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: got my knife, got my gun / open; gifts from the rosebloods (/showthread.php?tid=6453)

got my knife, got my gun / open; gifts from the rosebloods - sephiroth - 09-24-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — GUARD — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Nobody else was seeming to take an interest in their original ally, so with Sephiroth’s new higher position he decided he could take it upon himself to acknowledge the Typhoon.  That and he needed to distract himself from the darkly churning memories in his head for the moment, and duty was a way to do that.

The lion would prowl to the edge of the Typhoon border, a medium sized basket hanging from his jaws by the handle as he paused at the gate.  The gift basket was full of presents Sephiroth found practical and useful; plenty of healing herbs, plump prey from the rainforest the Rosebloods now called home, and even a few small knives and daggers he had found tucked away in corners of the ruin base.  All useful to somebody in one way or another.

The silver maned lion would seat himself at the border, placing his basket down as he lifted his eyes and waited to be addressed by a Typhooner.  Sephiroth’s sharp blue green eyes scanned the area in front of him with an unblinking look, his gaze otherworldly and strange with a faint glow.  Did he mean to come off as intimidatingly powerful?  Mostly likely, but if asked he wouldn’t give an answer.

Re: got my knife, got my gun / open; gifts from the rosebloods - Grey - 09-25-2018

Politics. Bakugou knows that it is impossible for him to ever lead a Clan, or at least not while he is like this: too hotheaded, stubborn and with a knack of ruining relationships. Even with Bakugou's promotion to reaver, the male adopted little changes into his lifestyle other than begrudgingly taking on more tasks. He won't even so much as bat an eye at the idea of visiting The Typhoon's allies unless someone specifically spelled it out to him. Gifts. Bakugou doesn't do gifts. He is better at maintaining enemies than he is at maintaining friends. The only reason the male doesn't have a ridiculous cue of haters after him was because their Officer acted like a sponge, absorbing all the hate that everyone else was too drained to go out of their way to bully him back. This, of course, doesn't exactly bother him. The reaver finds himself with a lot more time to focus on other tasks. He has peace and quiet to train, focus on moves similar to how he had battled in human form, understand the limitations that came with bipedalism. The ragdoll has also had time to perfect certain kinds of blacksmithing, being much better at determining the perfect heat to blast at stone and metal. There were less accidents, less burnings of his pelt or accidental cuts and scrapes. He was far more precise now, much more focused.

He also found himself adopting a usual route of patrol, familiar with the grounds of their island that should the leaves blow a different way, Bakugou would notice. Of course, this path that the reaver was following would lead the male to eventually find the lion seated at their border, patiently waiting with a basket that sparked the male's brimming curiosity. He still held the wonder of a child, eyes twinkling at anything that caught his interest. Of course, Bakugou would do his best to not allow others to notice but it was clear as day that when Bakugou became curious, he was curious. As ironic as it sounded, curiosity killed the cat. Saying it now had such a painful meaning. He was a sixteen-year-old human in a child's body, having only turned eleven moons five days ago. It sounded so young because he had never really thought about the way animals aged. Too fast, he thinks and with the mind of a human, he feels that months go by too slowly. "Yo, what's the basket for?" The reaver asks in a casual manner, noting the lion's scent to be that of the Rosebloods. He has seen the male at their social gatherings before so Bakugou is able to relax his shoulders just a little, smoke dissipating from his fur. "Uh, Bakugou Katsuki, if you didn't know. Reaver."

Re: got my knife, got my gun / open; gifts from the rosebloods - sephiroth - 09-26-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — GUARD — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]The great lion’s eyes would shift down to the smaller feline that eventually approached him, gently dipping his platinum framed head in his form of a greeting before he introduced himself.  ”Sephiroth.  Guard of the Rosebloods.”  The pale wildcat’s deep voice was polite and professional as he addressed Bakugou, before his unblinking eyes moved back down to his gift basket.  He nudged it carefully with a large front paw to further draw attention to his peace offering.

”Supplies.  Gifts, I suppose.  You’ve done plenty for us recently and we’ve done criminally little to repay you for your kindness.”  It wasn’t too often that Sephiroth’s expression or voice showed much emotion, but his facial expression looked a bit softer than usual, gratitude lacing his tone.  ”I hope you all can find a good use for this; herbs, food, small weapons.  Take it as a ‘thank you’ for the help you’ve given us as of late.”

Re: got my knife, got my gun / open; gifts from the rosebloods - Luciferr - 09-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of [i]horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart[/i]

"Better late than never - and you had due cause with the devastation that forced you from your home after all" anther voice picks up, the vantablack form of the dark dragon familiar from his and Pincher's visit to their territory padding into view.

for all that they were late he couldn't fault them on it - Prestige had visited beforehand and they had offered helpful supplies where they could and now they made amends for missed time over tragedy, so far this was promising given their last allies scorned them for supposed false reasons.

Lucifer dips his head to Bakugou, greetings to his fellow respected Reaver and appreciation for that prompt arrival given they needn't leave their allies waiting so long before his focus moves back to the silver lion and he nods to the gifts "Thank you  for the gifts - how fares your group after the fire?"

LARGE DRAGONHELLION [5FEET] — TYPHOON / REAVER — PLAYLIST TAGS