Beasts of Beyond
CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return (/showthread.php?tid=6452)

CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - Character Graveyard. - 09-24-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;width:60%"]
Beauty. A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight. There are many beautiful things in the world, but there's also a large amount of ugly things- hate, betrayal, death and much, much more. Lunafreya had left the Ascendants, only to be struck on the head and given amnesia for sometime. She was delicate, like a recently-bloomed rose in the spring that the harsh wind threatened to blow away. Life isn't fair, everyone should know that. She had lost both of her daughters and she knew that neither of them wanted to see her, as they probably felt like she had abandoned them. Sky-blue eyes, alert-and-focused, would soften as she laid her eyes upon the Observatory. During her travels, she had been attacked and lost the sight in one of her eyes, her left, so she could only see in one. As for her species, she was now a white, long-furred wolf. Many scratches and bruises covered her body, so did dirt. Her usually-clean and well-groomed pelt was now filthy and tangled. Her blind eye was a lighter shade then her right-eye, though one could not see that she was blind from faraway.

The female would draw a deep breath, before she made her way to the main camp. She wanted to see everyone- Bastille, Hazel, Suite and Margy. She wasn't aware that two of them were no longer here, but she would search for any signs of them, with eagerness. She considered them to be her family, despite the fact that they probably drifted apart when Luna had gotten up and left the Ascendants. A hint of hesitation in her eyes, she decided to speak.

"I'm home."

Re: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - MirrorEdge - 09-24-2018

"This is your home?" In all the time she'd been here, she hadn't ever seen Lunafreya. Then again, the Ascendents had been around longer than she'd been alive, so it'd make sense that Thea might not recognize her, the Arabian leopard offering the stranger a smile, one that didn't quite reach her eyes, carefully setting the broken paw down on the ground, putting as little weight on the healing appendage as possible as she sat, the tip of her tail twitching. "Are you returning or something, miss?"
Template by Quill

Re: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - tori - 09-25-2018

"You seem to have had quite the journey." Alex also did not really recognize the newcomer, but he trusted her word that this was her home, and she was here to return. Although, he was taken aback by the stranger, she looked more ethereal than anyone he'd ever seen, on par with Imperia. Even as she was covered in dirt, half blinded, and in generally bad shape, she still looked angelic to him. Who was this girl? Her appearance felt familiar to him, but he didn't know if it was because he'd seen her once or if someone else in his memories bared a striking resemblance to her.

Alex occasionally looked back to see if anyone who might know this girl had arrived, tail gently wagging. He offered a smile as well, though his own was smaller and gentle, contrasted to Thea's own introduction. He glanced once at her paw, wincing internally, more at the cause of the injury rather than the wound itself. Thea was fine, she would heal quickly. "May I ask what your name is?"

♡♡♡

Re: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - Character Graveyard. - 09-26-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;width:60%"]
One blue eye would land on Thea, as if Luna was studying her. A unfamiliar face. Perhaps, she had joined not long after Luna had gotten up and left the Ascendants. The canine would draw her gaze over the young female once more- before she answered the other female's questions. "Yes- this is my home, the Ascendants. Have you seen Bastille, Hazel, Suite or Margy? Or my daughters? Their names are Pele and Sylvia. Some faces I recognize will be a nice sight." She would draw a soft and quiet breath, turning to Alexander as she did. Another face that she didn't recognize, or that she didn't remember.

"It's been a long journey." She decided to admit, though she seemed to hesitate at first. "I was looking for my children, but neither of them were in any of the other groups, so I suppose they could've came back here. And, my name is Lunafreya, but I don't mind being called Luna."

Re: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - Feyre - 09-26-2018

☽  ☽  ☽
Home.

The word resonated within her in a way she didn't quite comprehend, a strange feeling - nostalgia - blossoming in her chest as she stepped closer to the trio. Violet eyes would study Lunafreya for a brief moment, a frown dancing about russet lips before she grinned. Suite and Margy... yes, those were Oni's mothers. They had passed but at least Hazel and Bast were still around! That had to be good news, right? [color=#ac5847]"Yeah! Bast and Hazel are still here!" She chimed brightly, tail wagging ecstatically. After the initial shock of becoming a wolf had worn off, it was safe to say that Feyre greatly enjoyed her new body.

[color=#ac5847]"The other two," She paused, unable to form their names in her mouth as she wanted to. Weird, but she didn't care all that much, [color=#ac5847]"They aren't..." Another brief moment passed, that smile only managing to widen, [color=#ac5847]"But I'm Feyre Josephine! You can call me Feyre or Josephine or Josie! It's nice to meet you! And welcome back!"

Re: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - ONISION. - 09-27-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ASCENDANTS
- LUNAR LIEUTENANT
7 MONTHS OLD

PHYSICALLY varies
EMOTIONALLY hard
MENTALLY easy

DEMIHOMOSEXUAL
HOMOROMANTIC

TSUNDERE ASSHOLE
SHORT-TEMPERED
WERE-VAMPIRISM
TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
♦ -
It was moments like these that Host was unstable, where even when he was unconscious, unable to take his body back, Aloysius could feel- could sense- how Onision was upset. Moments where people had mentioned his mothers so easily, had mentioned his dead family members, all of them whom had ditched life and left him behind. Host didn't like it, and that made Aloysius' own stability waver. After all, Oni's emotions were what swayed Aloysius' own.

So, when he heard the voice of an unknown female call out for Host's brother and his lover, and then his mothers, the hulking wolf stiffened, making his way over. Cold blue eyes watched on for a few moments before the male stalked over closer, eyes narrowing in displeasure. From the way that muscles rippled under his thick brown fur, to the way his jaws twitched ever so slightly, it was obvious that Aloysius- no, Oni, wasn't happy.

But then a familiar scent hit his nose, wafting his scent glands with a sweet smell that soothed him almost immediately. He hadn't even noticed the dark wolf had been there until now, and almost immediately, the brown wolf seemed so much weaker. So much more calm, as he gently pushed his muzzle against Alexander's shoulder in greeting.

"Aloysius, my name is Aloysius. Host's name is Onision."
[align=center]YOU'RE HARD TO HUG
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
ONISION MIKAELSON-FOLIE
tough to talk to, and i never fall asleep!
© ceilidh

Re: CALM BEFORE THE STORM / return - MirrorEdge - 09-27-2018

Thea didn't quite know what to say. Sorry, Suite and Marg are gone? Be gentle? Be blunt? That she hadn't seen anybody named Pele or Sylvia here? That Hazel was here and Bast was still a jerk who came back from the dead?

"Suite and Marg are dead. Have been for some time." She chose to be blunt, figuring it to be the easiest and best course of action, the hardness in her tone feeling like like a wall being put up, to keep the tears from falling down her face. "Haven't seen anybody named Pele or Sylvia. Hazel and Bast are here though, like Feyre said." She added that last sentence on, as if that little bit of good news could negate the effects of dropping the news that Suite and Marg were dead like a bomb on the poor woman.

"You're still here, Al?" Thea sounded mildly surprised. From what she knew about Oni, she figured the tiny cat would've forced Aloysius to give up control of his body, one way or another. He might be a bit stupid, in her eyes, but even she had to admit he was stubborn.
Template by Quill