Beasts of Beyond
everything stays ✨ temporary leaving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: everything stays ✨ temporary leaving (/showthread.php?tid=6427)

everything stays ✨ temporary leaving - Mama - 09-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"][ bit early but eh, ayu will be back once i'm settled in but i'll be offline for a bit while we move and settle in, no one is going to know where she is during this time or be able to follow her and her father, they'll return on the 6th ]

"Come now, you need not worry, we won't be gone long," lilting voice, gentle though it is drawn from the chest, a rumble speaking of laughter he finds hard to contain. Above the smaller stature of his daughter he towers, a cougar of dusty brown, off-set against the stark tone she holds. He seems almost to smile, curl about a sharp maw riddled with scars, yet the eyes speak otherwise. There is a lie in those depths, too blue to seem natural, upon Ishayu as she struggles to scribble down the note.

Upon the door of her home it is pinned, left for any who might stumble across it, carefully looked over by the man known only as Soena to be sure it would not hint at where he was taking her. "I'm ready..." She struggles to not sob, teeth finding her tongue, biting down upon it. She knows, tucked away in her home, a secret note has been hidden, hastily written when she had first noticed the approach of the one she deemed her father, left for Monroe if he dared to enter.

Over the words she looked one more time, slightly shaky for it grew hard to hold the pencil still, but clear enough it would rise no suspicion just yet.

I am sorry for leaving so soon after returning but my father has need of me, I will return as quickly as I can once our business is done. Please keep safe, Monroe if you could please water my plants

with love, Ishayu

Together they departed, the cougar walking ahead as the serval lingered, enjoying the sensation of the warmed sand one last time, a murmured goodbye spoken beneath her breath before they were gone.

Re: everything stays ✨ temporary leaving - venus - 09-25-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; color: black; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"][align=right]and you say ive lost my light —

a daughter so eager to please her father - how cute. venus never really had a father of their own, but a substitute who served as a better father figure than venus imaged their real father could ever have. to be so attached to the loving form of a dad, the silvery vulpine guessed that they could relate in a sense. for their father figure, venus would have done just about anything for his gracious attention. yet, venus did not quite understanding that ishayu's father was less of a role-model figure who raised his daughter right, and more of a monster. but how could they? ishayu never really spoke of her family, instead she simply just loved everyone else like her adopted family and never spoke a single word until now about either parent to venus. some people were just touchy about subjects like that the vulpine supposed. and too be honest, venus couldn't care less about one's history unless it was of biological importance. even then that consisted simply of genetics and not how nurturing your guardians had been to you. anything like that was trivial; it held nothing of value.

the note stuck to the door had caught venus' attention as soon as the silver teen passed by - sapphire gaze drawn to the hastily written message as venus struggled to read the words. closer and closer the kitsune came to the note, their head almost colliding with the door's frame with how close venus had to come with the door for the blurry jumbled up letters to become sensical words. "huh, never knew that ayu was still close to her dad. peculiar." voice laced with mild surprise, the fox looked around, sapphire eyes trying to locate the sight of the aforementioned leader on the letter. plants were fussy things that needed the attention, and ayu had entrusted this tedious task to the leader it seemed.

(hope you settle in soon and nicely grim!!! <3)