Beasts of Beyond
beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage (/showthread.php?tid=6423)

beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 09-24-2018

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 09-26-2018

possibly a posting template, although it'd honestly be annoying to deal with the coding every time??
alternatively, this could be sort of a character introduction/short bio thing that i can put in their storages.
DIVINITY
paradise valley - leader - played by fab
_________

xxxx
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

x
[align=center]
[align=center]TAGS

quick note;; i'm saving any other versions i've made of this code in a google doc.
currently experimenting with a box around the text vs no box. i might make two versions, but for the time being, my most recently-coded version will be here. [i personally prefer the boxless one currently, but i'll mess around with color schemes and whatnot]

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 09-27-2018

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 10-10-2018

characters x she/her x dead meme x tired xxx
storing this code to edit later;;
i doubt this will actuall become a serious template i'll make, but it works for some images i like.

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - calliope - 10-11-2018

tracking on subaccount -- will insert notes here
* = unofficial information or something i need to make extra notes on.

- divinity synnovia -- div for short*
  *unsure if i'm actually going with a last name or not. synnovia is a bit of a placeholder if i do plan on giving her an actual surname.
- leads paradise valley alongside dessie
- possibly planing on overthrowing dessie to fly solo*
  *this will depend on how things develop, and will require active plotting with dream, and any other roleplayer that may be involved.
- domestic feline with a sunset-like fur pattern. current ref is here
- not an angel, though she seems to resemble one. she doesn't claim to be an angel, though, and gets quite annoyed if anyone compares her to one.*
  *since her design is a wip, her current ref doesn't reflect this;; plus i'm not completely sure on if i'll keep this aspect of her.
- has a strange philosophy on life, deeply rooted in how she views the gods that she worships and her relation to them. currently, she won't force this on anyone, and in fact, considers it better to keep it to herself.*
  *i need to elaborate on this more, it's just something i need to explain later, but long story short; div looks down on mortals and up to higher beings. she considers herself lower than higher powers, but above regular mortals. she doesn't treat others poorly based off of this though, and most people don't know about this side of her.
- in her own philosophy, she's low on the power hierarchy. however, she does have a plan to rise up.
- mostly a pacifist; she won't harm anyone herself, although if given the opportunity, she may get others to do the dirty work for her. [so long as it's plotted carefully/doesn't threaten her position in leadership.]

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 10-16-2018

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 10-17-2018

Re: beautiful ruin .✧* testing/storage - fabrie - 07-08-2019

quick posting template thing?? aa
To the left, take it back now y'all One hop this time, right foot let's stomp Left foot let's stomp, cha cha real smooth Turn it out, to the left Take it back now y'all One hop this time, right foot let's stomp Left foot let's stomp, cha cha now y'all Now it's time to get funky To the right now, to the left Take it back now y'all One hop this time, one hop this time Right foot two stomps, left foot two stomps Slide to the left, slide to the right Criscross, criscross Cha cha real smooth Let's go to work To the left, take it back now y'all Two hops this time, two hops this time Right foot two stomps, left foot two stomps Hands on your knees, hands on your kneesGet funky with it, aahhhhhhhhhh yaaaa Come on, cha cha now y'all Come on, cha cha now y'all Come on, cha cha now y'all Come on, cha a