Beasts of Beyond
blood in the water / spar - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: blood in the water / spar (/showthread.php?tid=6411)

blood in the water / spar - sephiroth - 09-23-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — GUARD — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]The pale pelted lion found the newer territory of the Rosebloods satisfactory.  The heat of the rainforest and the color of it was a contrast to the darkness and shadows of the old forest territory.  It reminded him of his brief visit to the Typhoon, the sunny atmosphere a breath of fresh air to him.  Not that Sephiroth really cared, but then again he didn’t really care about much, but he did have to admit that a good feeling territory was something that satisfied him.  He would probably have to go out investigating the land soon enough, but that would take more time than he was willing to give at the moment and the camp and members needed tending to.  The day was still ahead of him, he could investigate later.

As such Sephiroth had time to kill, and decided to use his spare free time to improve him and his groupmates.  The silvery lion would pad to a small area right near the base entrance, pacing about in a small circle before he paused and lifted his head.  ”If anybody wishes to spar I accept the challenge.  Powers and weapons are allowed.”  Since Sephiroth really didn’t have a fun bone in his body, battle was how he got his kicks.  The great wildcat would roll his shoulders, muscles shifting visibly under his pale fur as he shook himself from head to tail, platinum mane moving about and keeping its silken appearance.  His looks were deadly, a powerful and dangerous spirit underneath his beautiful shell.  He didn’t get the chance to show his power all the time, perhaps a show of his strength would heighten others opinion of him now that he was a guard and had a position of importance in the clan.

Re: blood in the water / spar - Luciferr - 09-27-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
RIZER is a MANTICORE that stands at a height of 5FT, like all his kind he has a barbed tail and like some he also has WINGS , much of his form is also scaled past his mane. He resides within the ROSEBLOODS. his parents were EURYDICE TARGARYEN and DOMERIC of an old site litter. he is the incarnation of the PALE ASPECT aka DEATH of the 4 heralds, he also has amnesia of past lives.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Pale in contrast to silver as the pervading sense of cold accompanied Rizer as he stepped up with a nod to Sephiroth "If you have need of an opponent, perhaps I can oblige" he drawled - the bone white reaper shifting his stance ready, true he was taller than the lion but well sparring against larger r smaller opponents as Talyn often explained about was good technique to practice and learn.

[align=center]FIRE AND BLOOD
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
RIZER TARGARYEN
But what is this that I can't see, With ice cold hands taking hold of me?
© ceilidh

Re: blood in the water / spar - sephiroth - 09-29-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth eyes, sharp and bright and otherworldly, met Rizer’s crimson gaze as he lifted his chin to look at the manticore.  The lion would nod, shaking his mane before he got into a small stance.  ”I accept.”  His baritone would rumble as he met Rizer’s eyes in a stony fashion.  Other than the hardness of his muscles his stance remained neutral, claws still sheathed even as he stared down his opponent.

”You strike first.”  A simple command to begin as he lowered his head, his powerful shoulders hunched.  His eyes remained unblinking, icy, like the sharpness of a hawks eye.  It was one of his more intimidating features, when the whole of him looked ethereal and exotic.

Re: blood in the water / spar - Luciferr - 09-30-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
RIZER is a MANTICORE that stands at a height of 5FT, like all his kind he has a barbed tail and like some he also has WINGS , much of his form is also scaled past his mane. He resides within the ROSEBLOODS. his parents were EURYDICE TARGARYEN and DOMERIC of an old site litter. he is the incarnation of the PALE ASPECT aka DEATH of the 4 heralds, he also has amnesia of past lives.
where the Guard was silver and precise as a sharpened blade with a gaze to match, Rizer was the scythe, cruel and unflinching with the connotations to match - an executioner, a judge and a jury to the dead.

red-white blooded eyes stayed trained n the other - head shifting in a minute nod of acceptance and for a long drawn out moment all was still as both eyed the other, tension and anticipation.

then, Rizer moved - quicker than his frame belied with its hidden strength to an otherwise skeletal appearance - the manticore lunged forwards, claws outstretched before feinting sideways, legs coming up in an attempt to sweep the legs from under his opponent - blade tipped tail coming up to attempt to strike out or rather draw attention to that and cause the other to stall on avoiding the sweep if he could.

/forgive me if I don't write good battle scenes but I''m trying! cx

RIZER TARGARYEN
© ceilidh

Re: blood in the water / spar - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 10-01-2018

It was hard to make out what was going on by the entrance, it was far too close to the water and she couldn't risk getting that close. Of course, years of impulse didn't just go away and she had to keep an eye on things however she could, so the calico had taken to climbing the nearby tree's in different locations to peer at different angles behind the waterfall that normally kept sight of the entry safe from knowledge. It was almost impossible to believe she had ever traverse that treacherous stretch of earth. How had she not seen how dangerous this place was for herself when she and the raptor of war had deemed this place an acceptable home to come back and inform Prestige they could move to! Jiyu supposed she may never know, but at least she eventually found a tree that let her see into what was going on. Apparently Rizer and the newest Guard were sparring, hopefully no one would end up falling in or anything like that.

Re: blood in the water / spar - sephiroth - 10-02-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]His opponent was quick, that he had to admit.  Sephiroth's legs fell out under him from the strike from Rizer and he buckled to the ground with a dusty fall.  His head swayed quickly to the side to catch sight of the manticore’s tail and he managed to roll to the side before he got pinched by it.  He would hiss through his teeth, ears pressed against his mane of platinum hair as his eyes burned icily.

Sephiroth would flip back onto his paws quickly, spinning about to dash towards Rizer and outstretch his front legs and aim to ram his paws roughly into the side of manticore’s shoulder in an attempt to send him to the ground or at the very least shove him back into a vulnerable position.  If the lion could get the beast in a state of weakness, he could get several heavy blows in.

(it’s all good!!)

Re: blood in the water / spar - Luciferr - 10-16-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
he was aware of Jiyu joining them but his eyes never strayed from his opponent even as he was knocked down - he rolled quickly to the side, exposing his more protected scaled flank than his stomach though the scales only offered marginal protection there it was of more than the softer underbelly but less protection than his upper body.

Rizer instead aimed to kick out with his hind limbs hoping to catch his opponent in the chin.

/ahhhh srry this is bad oof.

RIZER TARGARYEN
© ceilidh