Beasts of Beyond
the destiny that starts moving } joining! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: the destiny that starts moving } joining! (/showthread.php?tid=6381)

the destiny that starts moving } joining! - TheGroom - 09-23-2018

”Woooah,” a small voice said to no one in particular as seagreen eyes of pure goodness beamed at the observatory ahead,”It’s true.” It really existed. A place that had the power of the stars. Sagittario was standing, legs locked awkwardly in surprise and awe, in a clear view of the entrance of the observatory the Ascendants called their home. He looked a little beaten by the sun, tired, and panting but practically shaking with excitement. But—

He couldn’t go inside. He didn’t really belong here.

The dusty brown feline had met a stranger from this group when he first crossed into their territory. He’d called out with such great warmth to the stranger and shouted how he just had to see the observatory ‘supposedly’ deeper in the Ascendants territory that he was let by. Still, Sagittario wondered if the stranger was still watching him or perhaps had followed him back to see if he’d really did as he said he’d do.

The young boy took an unsure step forward. Aww, it really stunk he couldn’t invade any longer than he’d already had. The Ascendant were kind but surely, he didn’t want to push their kindness. He eyed the observatory with curiosity but finally he breathed a heavy sigh and turned his little head to look back the way he came.

It was a long, long way home from here and he’d be all alone back at home. It most likely be dark before he even got back and even he knew the dangers of travelling through the dark. The sun was already sinking in the sky!

With a freezing shiver of shock, Sagittario’s eyes widened and he muttered nervously as he started to dash around and take unwilling steps back the other way,”Ahhh—I’ve gotta go! It’ll be dark soon.”

Re: the destiny that starts moving } joining! - Feyre - 09-23-2018

☽  ☽  ☽
[color=#ac5847]"You don't live here."

The accusation was delivered flatly, the child abandoning the shadows from which she had formerly been playing within to hopefully try and intercept Sagittario's path. Flames danced brazenly at her paws, licking at the dry grass underfoot only to grow in size, hardly containable, even for the witch. She paid the rising heat no mind though, a bright violet gaze refusing to move from this stranger's face. She'd study him for a moment or two longer before frowning, hoping that she appeared serious enough. Around her, the flames subsided.

[color=#ac5847]"Trespassing isn't cool," She continued on, huffing a bit. She hadn't quite been taking her job seriously as of late and hoped that her "tough" behavior was enough to make up for it. If it was even considered tough- which, admittedly, she doubted it. [color=#ac5847]"Are you like... Going to join?" She inquired curiously, that almost stern air about her morphing into something that practically exuded intrigue. [color=#ac5847]"I"m Feyre Josephine! Unlike you, I do live here! So... Uh... Want to explain why you're here now?"

Re: the destiny that starts moving } joining! - TheGroom - 09-24-2018

The boy’s ears flattened to his head in an instant at hearing the stern voice of a stranger. A creature came from the shadows then, paws lighting in hot fire. Sagittario hardly factored in that the girl approaching him may well be younger than even him. No, instead he was focused on the fire that had leapt up about her feet. I can do that, he thought as he tried to fork up the courage to stay put. His seagreen eyes were already wide with shock and he held up a single paw to light it with flame, too, like this girl had.

Only his fire wasn’t real. It didn’t burn and couldn’t hurt a fly but it was definitely for show. She didn’t have to know that his fire was fake after all.

”I’m…I’m not scared of you,” Sagitarrio’s voice shook even as he said it but he slowly perked his ears and smiled (even if it was a small smile it was still sweet),”Feyre? Uh, hi! I know I don’t belong here and I’m sorry. Someone downwind said there was an observatory and I had to see it. Umm…”

The dusty feline of seven months paused and stared at Feyre for a moment longer as he digested more of what she’d said. ”Then I’ll join. I can be useful, sure. My name is Sagittario, after the ninth astrological sign!” At that moment, the aesthetic fire that swarmed about one of Sagittario’s paws faded and took a glance around his now ‘new home’ already feeling nervous again. The Ascendants was a place he’d only heard people talk about but now he could find out what they were really like all by himself.