Beasts of Beyond
FOOLED ME ONCE || BUILDING BARRICADES EVENT - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: FOOLED ME ONCE || BUILDING BARRICADES EVENT (/showthread.php?tid=6350)

FOOLED ME ONCE || BUILDING BARRICADES EVENT - rhosmari - 09-20-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — HELION — HARD
Finally it was time to get work, already he had spoke up building barricades along the border up in the mountains and perhaps along the border existing in the meadow. There wasn't too many places that anyone could get in considering that the group rested along the edge of the mountain range itself. He just hoped that it would deter bad behavior of hostile groups. The mutated feline moved slowly, cold form stiff and he allowed a breath to leave his form. He supposed because he had used such a dramatic amount of his energy that his powers were affecting him now. It was slowly diminishing and he had feeling back in his toes but of anything else he didn't know how long it would take for the rest of his body to heal. But he couldn't focus on that and instead he was already making his way out in the forest. They needed logs for this, thick logs to bind together with rope and wheel to the bottom of the mountain and the outskirts of the meadow. They would keep the stairs available should someone to go up to the peak and be closer to the sun although he had not once seen anyone follow the the deities of moon and sun.

For a moment his mind wandered before he paused and turned back to look at the village. Quiet and calm, ready for the day to begin as the sun slowly crested over the horizon. Taking in a deep breath he exhaled and watched the cold air from his body tumble down to the ground. "Sunhaven! It's time tae build our barricades and entrance gates! One will be along the mountain pass leading up to the peak and the other will be stationed around the border in the outskirts of the meadow. If anyone can help with cutting down trees and or getting thick rope tae tie the pikes together that would be great. This might take several days but we should be able tae get things up and going quickly." Turning he moved then and made his way deep into the forest where trees were plenty. He breathed out softly before he concentrated, forcing water to pull from the ground, tearing up the roots of a thick tree that quickly toppled over. He could saw with water considering if he had high pressure but he was just working on felling trees for right now.
#psychosocial.

Re: FOOLED ME ONCE || BUILDING BARRICADES EVENT - GORDON CIPHER. - 09-20-2018

As much as Gordon believed she probably wouldn't be much help due to her size, the she-cat was determined to help. After all, this was Sunhaven that they were building these barricades for. It was to help protect Sunhaveners, her clanmates. "I-I can get some rope!" Gordon offered as she came over, hearing Monroe's announcement. She stared up at the much larger hybrid, puffing out her fur as if to make herself look more confident.
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━

Re: FOOLED ME ONCE || BUILDING BARRICADES EVENT - PIERCE - 09-24-2018

[div style="margin-top: 30px; text-align: center; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 35px; color: white;"]pierce parker
☀ — 'cause i love you's not enough, i'm lost for words
space
Pierce wasn't particularly muscular, but he could confidently say he was bigger than a good amount of his clanmates, as a lot of them were domestic cats or kids (or both), so he figured he could be pretty useful when it came to stuff like this. Even if he wasn't, it'd feel good to know he'd at least been able to help with something rather than just sit back and watch- he had a job now, and he'd be damned if he didn't try his absolute best with it.  "Hey- uh, is there anything specific I can do, Monroe?" he offered as he meandered over, regarding the mutant with a brief smile. He'd be happy to help with anything, but he was hoping there was something that required more strength than it did powers- he didn't think he'd be able to flower any trees to the ground.

"speech"
space