Beasts of Beyond
WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] (/showthread.php?tid=6330)

Pages: 1 2

WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 09-18-2018

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - Una. - 09-18-2018

this is my home now

track

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 09-19-2018

//sets up blanket fort with throne for una

i welcome u, una bb.

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - rakue - 09-24-2018

SLAMS INTO HERE
tbh i dont watch - too much anime, the most recent one i've seen to completion was darling in the franxx (whEEZE THE CHARACTERS ARE SO GOOD but the ending is SO NOT GOOD) but if any of u watch cells at work?? holy shit the most recent episode??? S H O O K
i have friends that keep trying to convince me to watch bnha/mha but. h

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 09-24-2018

Bnha is my shit

Shows/manga i recc:
- akatsuki no yona/yona of the dawn
- magus bride
- bnha
- haikyuu!!
- fairy tail
- soul eater/soul eater not
- a silent voice

probably more if i wasnt so occupied

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - vvintersoldier - 09-28-2018

screams just tracking here to recommend you all to read the fullmetal alchemist manga and watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood ;o; i also heard one punch man is very good and that's on my list right now

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - guts - 09-28-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]tracking :eyes:

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - darci - 10-01-2018

magus bride is 10/10

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - Imortapose - 10-02-2018

h-hewwo? owo

I've been meaning to watch more anime lately, so this came up at the perfect time! I'm up to date on the manga for BNHA and SnK, but I haven't watched the anime yet. Tokyo Ghoul is another one I want to watch and I hear all of them are getting new seasons! When we do a rabb.it, those are some good options, but I'm down with watching whatever!

Re: WELCOME TO BOB'S ANIME CLUB | HOME OF THE OTAKUS, FUJOSHI, ETC! | [♥ Tracks!] - miss ririchiyo - 10-03-2018

question for bnha fans

mirio or amajiki
squints