Beasts of Beyond
GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge (/showthread.php?tid=6311)

Pages: 1 2

GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - BASTILLEPAW - 09-18-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
ASTRAL SERAPH THE ASCENDANTS TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table]
[ retro bc i said so
the goal of this thread is essentially just to keep a dialogue and engagement going on as long as possible on low muse! 2-3 sentences or so, no pressure to write a lot ]

He's standing in the Circle staring at the corner where Sylva used to build her little forts when he announces, randomly, "Let's have a fort building contest." A pause. "And then see whose fort survives the war longest." Because clearly, building a fort requires having a war with said forts afterwards. Duh.
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE [color=#b4d5ee]FLAMES
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - Feyre - 09-18-2018

☽  ☽  ☽
A war? Fort building? Oh, count Feyre in.

She practically bounced towards Bast, grinning all the while. [color=#ac5847]"You're going down, old man!" She chimed, a chest puffing out. She was younger and therefore better than building a fort- hers was certainly going to be victorious.

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - LAZARUS - 09-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Some part of Lazarus hesitates when Bast calls for people to build forts. The Cane Corso had always considered himself more of one for tearing things apart, but the young beast joins anyway. His skin is burning from more than just embarrassment, and he's still... excited, really. Huh. "What kinda war?" he asks dubiously. Surely his own tactics wouldn't be encouraged.

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - BASTILLEPAW - 09-19-2018

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
He gives Fey a vaguely scandalized look, pointing out dryly, "I'm not even that much older than you." Well, okay. He was a few months past being a Fireball, but still. Seriously? His gaze swung to Laz and he grinned, shrugging, "A war-war. A destroy everyone else's forts war. All's fair, and shit."
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - DANNY - 09-19-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 420px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"] A light titter vibrates in the kittens chest at Feyre’s comment towards Bast and hummed at Laz’s inquiry. While the Astral Seraph responded to the two, Danny bounded over and gave each a quick nuzzle with a purr before plopping down. "Are there prizes?” chimes in the light, modulated voice of the shadowy kid. "For when I win."

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - MOONMADE - 09-19-2018

[size=9pt]"Prize is you get Bast as your slave for the day." A tired grin, followed by a moment of consideration. "Scratch that. The week. The real question is, who's on who's team?'

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - LAZARUS - 09-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]"What if Bast wins?" It doesn't strike him as odd that they're discussing the leader guy's servitude in front of him, without his permission, but it's not like Laz had ever been... tactful. "An' who said anything about teams?" Okay, so that's two faults against him for this game, not tactful and not nice. Maybe teams would be a good idea.

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - imperia - 09-19-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px;"]"If Bast wins, then him and Moon switch ranks for a week," teases Imperia as she arrives, a lovely smile gracing her narrow visage. "Is it alright if I join your team?" she asks Moon, gazing at him expectantly. She is going to be on his team whether he likes it or not, but Peri thought that it would be polite to ask, at the very least.

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - MOONMADE - 09-20-2018

[size=9pt]/boys we should make this a human au

"Bast isn't gonna' win." He replies, sounding as adamant as he teasing. Moon walks forward, pointedly begins to stack whatever the hell they're making the forts out of. "And I said anything about teams. He finishes, turning to narrow his gaze at Lazarus' in a, 'Thought we were borderline bros, what the fuck,' kind of way. "I'm getting the feeling you won't be on mine." There's a steady grin sitting on his maw, though, seemingly almost excited about the concept. "And, yeah, Frenchie. You think I was gonna' let you side with Assraph?"

Re: GANJA BURNS | no muse open thread challenge - BASTILLEPAW - 09-24-2018

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Teams are for cowards," he announced, ignoring the strange feeling of vague discomfort and creeped-out-ness that always accompanied hearing Peri called 'Frenchie'. Maybe Moon did it on purpose. He didn't seem bothered by the discussion of his potential servitude either, and he grinned lazily, "Everyone for themselves. I'll accept Moon and Peri's terms." A pause. "Only rule is that no one leaves the Observatory."
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]