Beasts of Beyond
AIN’T IT GOOD BEING ALL ALONE // meeting 9/17 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: AIN’T IT GOOD BEING ALL ALONE // meeting 9/17 (/showthread.php?tid=6290)

AIN’T IT GOOD BEING ALL ALONE // meeting 9/17 - tristitia - 09-17-2018

[align=center]
This was it. Her first meeting. Her mother was the one to usually hold these, she recalled. How the wolf stood there, proudly on that tree, surrounded by the crystals and the glowing prints. However, it was her time now. Oh boy. Her posture was not like her mother’s at all. She half seemed like she had seen a ghost, with fur on end, skittishly tapping her paws on the tree she had been standing on. That’s when she finally took a deep breath. Okay... Runicflare. You’ve got this.

With that final thought, the wolf stands up, turning her head to the sky, and letting out a howl. It was loud, almost musical. She then brings her head back down, and spoke. Though, it was a miracle that her voice didn’t crack while she called out. "Those who call this Realm their home, come down to the Lifting Tree for a meeting!"

Good. It appeared that people were coming to her call. They did not ignore it, which is what she half expected. She forces herself to sit up, and attempts to speak clearly, placing her paw to her chest, and slightly counting the toes. Wait, they needed to hear these! She looked up and began speaking. "First off, Mondays will not the typical day for meetings. They will be Saturday or Sunday. I just became the Ancient Sorceress, so that is why it is today."

She takes a deep breath. "Well, this is gonna be a first announcement of this sort in the Realm’s history." The wolf attempts to joke, winking. And then she delves in. "We may have been shunned for a long time, but now we need to be accepted just as we are accepting them. So, we need to get our names out there. This includes accepting new joiners. Welcome Midoriya, Augustus, and Cleo. They might not have been born here, but they deserve your upmost respect.

On the note of getting ourselves or there, we will need allies. I want someone, anyone, to set up gift basket making so we can get this rolling."

She rolled her shoulders, opening her jaw further as she went onto her next point. "Next up, Ranks. Now, our old Augur is gone. That means there are tryouts for a new one. There are no demotions for today. However... there is one promotion."

She taps her paw against the black bark of the tree. "I want Moonmoon—" She cuts herself off as she realizes she has called her brother by her nickname. Great! She just embarrassed her brother. Laughter escapes the NPCs, and she blushes for a minute before continuing. "I... I mean, Moonshadow to be my Magus. My brother, you have taught me so much, and you are much more experienced than I. Having you in this position will help me with making decisions, and... in case I am gone, the Realm shall have a capable leader."

Good. That point was finished. Her tail flicks behind her as she gets to her final point. "Finally, we have one last thing. We need to get some more members. As such, there are mass adopt sign ups. Please check them out! If no one has questions or comments, this meeting is dismissed."

//Summary:
—Recondite Realm now taking new members.
—Welcome to [member=2270]Midoriya[/member] [member=2269]AUGUSTUS.[/member] [member=2073]CLEO O.[/member]
—Make some ally gift baskets
—There are Augur tryouts, Link is in the meeting.
—There is a Magus! [member=760]moonshadow[/member]
—Mass adopt sign ups to get new members, link in meeting!
[align=center]
[align=center]

Re: AIN’T IT GOOD BEING ALL ALONE // meeting 9/17 - miss ririchiyo - 09-17-2018

♡ — TAKE ME TO CHURCH, WORSHIP ME LIKE A GOD.
When she had landed here in the Realm, Cleo didn't know what to make of the place. It was beautiful, raw, and natural. But it was unusual, with glowing trees and weird glowing mushrooms (that actually made a good place to rest!). The egyptian goddess moved with a purpose as the meeting was called, memories of her past life in another world, where she was in a mafia. She was powerful then, and now look at her. All of her powers had been evoked, it seemed. She had to rebuild them one at a time, become powerful once again, and then wreck havoc on the world around her once more. She had to rule with Luciano at her side, with their children, together.

"Thank you for the welcomes, Sorceress." Cleopatra woofed, dipping her head in respect to Runic. While she was quite the formal woman, her affection hadn't been earned by anyone in this group. They'd have to earn it. "Noted." She muttered a bit lower when the woman had finished the meeting, flexing her wings slightly.
[align=center]
tags :: updated 8/20:

Re: AIN’T IT GOOD BEING ALL ALONE // meeting 9/17 - ghostpact - 09-19-2018

He had been watching long before the call for a meeting went out. It was strange to see someone that was not his mother sit there on the tree, and it hurt. But there was a bittersweetness to it and pride filling his chest as he watched his younger sister take that spot, even when she was obviously quite nervous. A very small smile grew on his usually stony face, seeing Runicflare howl the call.

He jumped from his perch, a funny little spot in a cluster of crystals that was surprisingly flat compared the sharper minerals surrounding it. He used to use it to get away from his younger siblings when they annoyed him with their nipping. As he sat to listen, ears swiveling forward so he could not and would not miss a word his sister said. Most of it was standard, yet it still made him proud. Even the talk about those outsiders, at which he squinted and glanced around the crowd for them. Hmmph.

Gift baskets were... interesting and he had no desire to encourage this opening with the light, but he kept it in mind anyway. His own wishes and wants didn't matter compared to the whole of the group and to his duty. At the mention of a promotion, he tilted his head very slightly, thrown off. He hadn't thought that would come so quickly and his suspicious was sweeping across the group once again. Except, it was his... well, sort of name that came from his sister's mouth.

He visibly cringed, slowly looking back at the Ancient. He'd probably kill her for that one, but he gave her the benefit of the doubt. Obviously, it was the nerves making her slip up. He could help her through that later. The promotion comes as a shock to him, despite his obvious contributions to the group. He'd never intended to put in such a position, but hearing the words justifying the decision made him feel less hesitant of accepting it.

With a dip of his head, he allowed for a smile, uncharacteristic of him for most people. "I would be honored to take this role of Magus, Sorceress. I will not let you, or this group, down. You have my word."