Beasts of Beyond
Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? (/showthread.php?tid=6285)

Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - TSUYU. - 09-17-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
|♥|
s o.
tsuyu is looking for some fresh victims. here's some things that she can do to your character.
thanks to her extremely flexible frogs tongue, she can bind her victims, and suffocate them. her other power is water manipulation, which she uses for drowning her victims, and freezing body parts. she also uses her water manipulation for blood bending.

WARNING: tsuyu is extremely unstable, and will act on impulse half of the time.

- minor injuries [scratches, bruises, etc.]
- moderate injuries [broken bones, stab wounds, frostbite, etc.]
- severe injuries [amputations, blinding y/c, crippling y/c]
- suffocating/strangling y/c to death
- freezing y/c to death
- drowning y/c
- hanging y/c w her tongue
- breaking y/c's neck
- controlling y/c via blood manipulation [via water manip, like blood bending]
- capturing y/c
- enslaving y/c
- killing y/c [it can be super gorey too if you want, we all know riri loves gore]
- mentally manipulating y/c [not the power, she's just rlly manipulative]
- abusing y/c romantically

more advanced ideas
- poisoning y/c if they're a vampire
* the reasoning for this is because she took on poisonous blood genetics through evolution, making her blood extremely toxic when consumed, resulting in temporary, painful paralysis, loss of consciousness, or even death.

you can..
wound her, fight back, etc etc, she doesn't care, but she usually keeps her distance as to not recieve too major injuries.
TAGSTHE PITT13 M/O • FROG-MANX HYBRID • #BNHAFAM

Re: Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - Grimm - 09-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]i shall give you my tiny son for the harming

since he is a vamp i would go maybe she ends up tricking him into thinking she was freshly dead, small wounds and such allowing him to smell her blood, and going for it because he hasn't had anything for a while leading into paralysis as his body isn't used to it and could only take small amounts of blood at the moment. once in that state she is free to do anything minor or moderate

as for more extreme i am cool with a back leg being removed or extremely damaged for later removal, is up to you

Re: Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - TSUYU. - 09-18-2018

Sure! Tsuyu could play dead at the borders. Who makes?

She can cleave his leg off and leave him to bleed until hes found? Tsu would take his leg for a trophy.

Re: Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - B. DELORIA - 09-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
she can enslave this guy! hes pretty easy lmfao and minor to moderate wounds are allowed for him in the process

Re: Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - TSUYU. - 09-18-2018

Sure! Should Tsu bring him in, or will he join claiming he's Tsu's slave?

Unless she can capture him and enslave him if hes in another clan.

Usually Tsu just verbally and emotionally abuses her slaves and degrades them? The most she does to punish her slaves is whip them.

Re: Be injured/tortured/captured/enslaved by unstable frog gorl? - B. DELORIA - 09-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
she can take him in! he's not in another clan right now since i have him wandering

that works! he'll probably get really mouthy with her in the beginning

god blu is too
yeah, who makes the thread?

Edit: Made it! However, it is rushed.
I mentioned you in it.