Beasts of Beyond
i'll face myself — p, argus - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: i'll face myself — p, argus (/showthread.php?tid=628)

i'll face myself — p, argus - Amaranth - 04-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth was mostly open to talking about anything, but this whole thing - the voice in her head, the normally controllable fire elementals going out of control; she needed someone to help her, but who? she wasn't close to anyone in the Typhoon lately...

...then her thoughts drifted to Argus. She barely knew the other female, but Argus had been there to see what had gone down, with the Tanglewood member on the border. She seemed to have an air of control - maybe, just maybe, she could help.

Amaranth wondered around the beach, looking for her clanmate - if anything, she was likely to be here. Hopefully. People were likely to gather on the beach anyway, the fresh air was wonderful for someone's health. Peering around anxiously, she took a spot in the sand, she needed to take a break.

"Speech,"
[ lazy thread sorry ]

Re: i'll face myself — p, argus - ARGUS - 04-08-2018

YOU'LL KNOW I WASN'T JOKING WHEN YOU SEE THEM TOO
Argus was not unaware that there were other things than hollows and shinigami running about. People claimed to be gods before and were struck down as easy as breathing. But there was the real deal, there was the demons that walked the earth and angels that fell. Argus has tasted the blood of holy and unholy and she had enough senses to tell when one was near. But demons were sneaky things, they hid under the conscious of mortals and clouded Argus' senses.

Because in the end, she was sent to earth to bring the dead to heal, and demons were part of that category. Even if she never had much of a sense of duty, she did when her crewmates were concerned. She did when their sanity and health were at sake. She still didn't have her sword- her tool to deal with the dead though. Lost in the desserts of her home to a grandfather that was probably dead. She would be defenceless, if she were just a shinigami.

She was lost in thoughts at the beach, the sand mixing into her fur makeing her thoughtful and nostalgic, but now in that moment, her senses sparked to life at the presence there with her. Amaranth was one such few, not quite like her- but ruled by another beast, b instincts that were not natural. Ruled by a voice that held her control and let it go so easily.

Because Argus had little control, and over the years it has only gotten worse. The large- gaping hole in the middle of her chest was evident of that. Was proof in which side she favored. How little control she actually had when it mattered. Because these souls were still in a body, but they were there- fluttering under the skin with every heartbeat and taunting her hunger. If they knew what- what this hole meant- that she was a soul-eater, glutton for power and lusting for the same fluttering  slowly squirm and widdle away to nothing. Showed that something of her soul was missing and she sought to eat other's just to return it for a short moment.

She shook the thoughts away and turned her attention to the other, watching them search for someone along the beach made her a little weary. Now that she was here, she could feel the dark whisper in their aura. The tinges of the demon that curled under her spirit and feasted on her control. Argus moved to go to her. Wings spreading wide as she rose from where she sat and stretching them wide. She walked slow, purposeful and as controlled as she could allow.

"Amaranth? Can I talk to you about..." Images flashed across her head, smoke, hollow sobbing, Argus's low murmurs - it's your choice to kill- "About before, if you don't mind."
if you find this u are awesome