Beasts of Beyond
SO TELL ME HOW IT'S LIKE [☆] introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SO TELL ME HOW IT'S LIKE [☆] introduction (/showthread.php?tid=6279)

SO TELL ME HOW IT'S LIKE [☆] introduction - ( character graveyard ) - 09-17-2018

"Come on... come on!"

He was on the edge of a groundbreaking discovery - a new sort of elixir made with the fluorescent mushrooms that grew like weeds in this seemingly never ending forest. It had taken Augustus a long time to gather up what he needed for his project and he had been ready to discover something absolutely revolutionary. Though, if one knew the quirky scientist well enough, they would know that his "experiments" often ended in a ball of fiery disaster. He doesn't know why, but more than half of his little experiments and whatnot often exploded in his face. He would much rather have them, say, turn into useless glow-y goop than anything else.

Ah, well, it never deterred Augustus from focusing on what he believed needed to be done. With a dash of powder, everything should be well and done, right? He would have finally made something in this odd place. Augustus was just about as out of place as anyone could get. An outsider. He simply didn't belong (and he knew this fact very well) but the fact that he didn't belong in this magical, scholarly group didn't bother him by far. In fact, it intrigued him. He wondered how such a place could exist when everywhere else was... plain. Augustus made his home here because he was hellbent on figuring out its secrets and, of course, lend a helping hand to everyone else like the good Samaritan he was!

His paws tilting slightly over the beaker in front of him, grassy eyes intensely watched the reactions occurring from within the beaker once he added his final ingredient. And then - nothing. Nothing happened. He had squeezed his eyes shut instinctively, bracing himself for the explosion to come, but none came. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open, and there, within the beaker, its contents were glowing. "Success! Finally!" Heavy accent ringing out, filled with enthusiastic delight, the mousy brown tom picked up the glowing beaker and carefully made his way out of his tree-house. He used the staircase to get down to the lower levels so he could proudly show off his creation - a way to turn invisible! Wouldn't Runic and the others be proud of him?

"Hey guys, guess what -" He shouted to anyone within the vicinity before pausing abruptly. A silent gasp left Augustus as the beaker suddenly began to get hot. He dropped it quickly, the beaker landing on the ground before a resonating BOOM went off right in camp. All of the beaker's icky gooey contents splashed onto August's face, neon blue in color and quickly turning into a discolored grey, and dribbled down his cheeks and face. "Ugh..." He muttered, "Guess I spoke too soon..."

Re: SO TELL ME HOW IT'S LIKE [☆] introduction - Character Graveyard. - 09-17-2018

[align=center]
Questions no one can answer

The forest was certainly an interesting place. It had a serene atmosphere and Midoriya, despite having a cold-and-twisted heart, found himself aimlessly wandering around. The eerie silence was also soothing. He had also found a couple of insects and he had taken them back to his small place, where he kept a close eye on them. He was planning on doing some research on them, but he was still trying to figure out where others happened to keep books in the territory. The young male had been walking around the camp, looking through unoccupied tree-houses for books, when he heard Augustus' voice, loud and clear. Midoriya would turn around and with a invisible brow raised, he slowly walked towards Augustus, who seemed overly-excited for no reason. He didn't care much for those who had a lot of energy. They were just annoying.

"Well, you seem to be having some bad luck today." The young domestic feline commented in his own amusement, as he noticed the grey liquid dripping off the other male's face slowly. "Izuku Midoriya, but Midoriya is fine."
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: SO TELL ME HOW IT'S LIKE [☆] introduction - ghostpact - 09-17-2018

Often, the white wolf was sitting up on the bridges, keeping an on camp while he mulled over thoughts for hours on end. It was where he could be seen the most while he was in camp, which wasn't that much as he was very dedicated to patrolling the territory to keep for a watch on any new light joiners. Luckily, though, right now was a time he was in camp, listening to the distant noises of the slow activity below.

He didn't get much time to admire the beauty of his own home, but he had done that plenty as a pup when he had no responsibility and no sister to watch out for. Especially now, though, he had just been relaxing enough to actually take in the scenery within their wall of trees. Then he heard Augustus' voice and immediately he was tensing again, ears swiveling as he looked down to see the... 'scientist' emerging from his home. He was on his paws, neck craning as he squinted to get a better look from the distance.

Of course, he had another "invention" in his paws. Maybe this one wasn't ready to stab them all in the back, but Moonshadow still was not a fan of him, either. Yes, he was determined and curious, intelligent, even, but there was a point one should learn to move on and try something new. For a moment, a very small moment, he thought perhaps Augustus had finally done and he would talk back what he thought.

Then it exploded.

Forgetting to suppress his enhanced hearing, the boom rung in his ears and jarred him enough to stun him for a moment while he shook his head back and forth. Once he'd found his balance again, he made his way to the stairs and quickly down to the ground level. As he approached, he glanced quickly at Midoriya before looking back at Augustus.

"What are you doing with such violatile substances in the middle of camp?" he asked, expression set in a glare. After a moment's thought, he tried to soften it. "... and is anyone hurt?"

Re: SO TELL ME HOW IT'S LIKE [☆] introduction - miss ririchiyo - 09-17-2018

♡ — TAKE ME TO CHURCH, WORSHIP ME LIKE A GOD.
Gusts of wind were stirred by blackened wings as a certain goddess landed not far behind Moonshadow, golden eyes focused on the one which had such.. Unusual substance upon them. Was that goo? Cleopatra didn't understand it much, but she supposed she'd just take a closer look. "Well, we could always wash it off. Maybe." Cleo muttered absentmindedly, glancing over her shoulder at Moon.
[align=center]
tags :: updated 8/20: