Beasts of Beyond
I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* (/showthread.php?tid=6271)

I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-17-2018

FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
God, Caesar hated this. He hated Bakugou for giving him this task, to be more specific. But whatever, he supposed it wouldn't hurt to actually be nice for once in his life. "Yo if you want complimented or whatever, come over." The demon grunted as he settled down onto the sand, his tail flicking irritably as he awaited for somebody to come by.
#psychosocial.

Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - calliope - 09-19-2018

♥♡ Compliments were a bit of a foreign subject to her. Of course, she knew what they were; practically anyone did. It wasn't like someone hadn't complimented her before, either. She just didn't know how to respond. Was she supposed to compliment them back, thank them, or even just say nothing? What if she felt like she didn't deserve the compliment; was she supposed to reject it? It was all just so needlessly confusing, and truth be told, Mira was perfectly happy receiving no praise.

Still, the thought of a compliment from Ceaser piqued her curiosity. Mira was pretty sure he didn't like her very much. It was just a little hunch she had, only making it harder to ever approach the officer. Maybe she should just ignore it; she didn't need any praise anyway. Then again, she really needed to improve upon her social skills. Deciding to force herself to interact with Ceasar, she offered a nervous, almost uncomfortable smile. "Hey- hi. Could I have a compliment, please?" she asked, voice as quiet and shaky as usual. Her eyes were trained down at her paws, avoiding eye contact with her fellow clanmate as she awaited his response.

Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - Character Graveyard. - 09-20-2018

Kirishima had to admit, Bakugou had made him chuckle when Caesar was given the task of giving their crewmates compliments. He had made sure that he had time to stop by and with a grin plastered on his maw, he made his way over. Sanguine eyes would land on Mirabella, who he offered a brief nod of his head to, before he glanced towards the Officer.

"I'll also take a compliment." He chuckled lightly, amusement in his eyes.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - FELIKS - 09-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]Feliks didn't need someone else to inflate his ego, he was almost too comfortable giving himself words of encouragement and praise on a daily basis. There were one of two ways that someone could look at loneliness, loathe it or embrace it, the gryphon had stepped a paw in both sides but his exterior attitude at least displayed the latter. No point letting a bunch of idiots getting to him, if they weren't cool enough to understand him then they could go back to licking the paws of leaders. Hah, wish it was always that easy. A smirk appearing on his dark beak as he approached, the hybrid dipped his head in silent greetings to the one burdened with compliment giving. Caesar, huh? Didn't exactly seem like the type who'd be knowingly nice to others, even his delivery displayed such nonchalance for the concerns of others. What hilarious bastard had put the other up to this? "Ah sweet Caesar, before you beware the ides of March, please give me a compliment. My heart yearns for such warmth emanating from your tender voice," he teased with words far more eloquent than anything he'd showed off previously. A snort escaped him, a sound made to try and avoid full out laughing at the ridiculous nature of his words, Feliks lying down in anticipation of praise from the other.

Re: I AM THE TRUTH // Compliments *Weekly Task 9/17* - CAESAR CIPHER. - 09-20-2018

FORGETTING LIES AND PAIN !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Of course, the first person to approach had to be the pathetic she-cat who joined recently. Caesar forced himself to remain a neutral expression as Mirabella came over, his tail tip flicking as he tried to control himself. "I like how you always keep your fur clean," Although it was a nice comment, the Officer clearly didn't mean it, as evident by the flat tone to his voice. Hey, Bakugou didn't specify that he had to be genuine in his comments, he just had to give compliments out. It was sort of ironic for Caesar to 'praise' Mirabella, considering his fur definitely wasn't the best-looking and how he didn't exactly take care of himself.

The next one to come over was Kirishima and he was a little bit easier than Mirabella. Caesar turned towards the guy and blinked at him once before saying, "I think it's great that you left Snowbound." He stated. "You've got some respect points from me." It wasn't entirely the truth but hey, he did like the fact that Kirishima practically ditched Snowbound and Atbash, and that definitely earned something in Caesar's book. Atbash had probably been so upset knowing that one of her (presumably) closest clanmates left her and it probably broke her. She deserves it. Snowbound shouldn't be trusting her to lead anyway, but that was just his opinion.

And Feliks. Caesar didn't know much about the griffin other than the guy had also left Snowbound, but unlike Kirishima, he hadn't been there for long. At least, that's what the demon thought, anyway. After all, Feliks hadn't been captured by The Typhoon during their brief war with Snowbound, hence why he assumed Feliks hadn't been in Snowbound long. Caesar's ears flicked at Feliks's comment, clearly unamused by the guy's teasing words. "It's pretty damn cool that you don't give a shit what you say." The Officer replied. "You're blunt as fuck and it's hilarious."
#psychosocial.