Beasts of Beyond
get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: (/showthread.php?tid=6246)

Pages: 1 2

get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - Stryker - 09-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  wiggles eyebrows
anything w/ a plot is preferred!!

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - Stryker - 09-22-2018

bumping for the purge event!

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - SICARION - 09-24-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size:10pt"]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) im taking up this guy again and hes gonna end up at the pitt so i'm giving Stryker permission to do whatever he wants other than murder of course

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - Stryker - 10-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — OoOoO i'd love for them to meet up once again after the previous takeover feud. do you have anything in specific that you'd like to do?

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - tikki - 10-05-2018

Does Stryker have anything against capturing kiddos?
if not, then I mayyyyyy have a plot

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - SICARION - 10-05-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size:10pt"]oops i forgot to check this sub lmfao
i was thinking maybe floris would attempt to find stryker and kill him? obviously he wouldn't succeed
what happens after is pretty much free game

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - Stryker - 10-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  [member=227]tik-or-treat[/member] depends, whats the situation?

[member=1928]SICARION[/member] Ooo YES, THAT'd be super neat!!

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - tikki - 10-10-2018

I've got a kiddo in the Ascendants, and I want her to get captured and potentially develop a form of Stockholm syndrome and potentially become really loyal to Stryker
Eventually she'll go back to the Ascendants, but she could potentially go back as a spy of some sort and not realize that she's being a spy, or something like that

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - Stryker - 10-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  hMmM he usually needs a reason to capture someone, seeing he's more of a revenge-seeking (he calls it justice) type of character. perhaps there's a reason behind it that you have in mind? for example, he recently captured goldenluxury because she murdered a pitt member.

Re: get captured / torture / enslaved?? <: - tikki - 10-10-2018

I can think of something for her!
She doesn't really kill anyone at her age, but maybe a prank could go wrong, like she tries to throw water balloons at people and ended up somehow injuring someone badly.