Beasts of Beyond
Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 (/showthread.php?tid=6236)

Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - Morgan - 09-16-2018

As silent as things had been recently, Morgan's energy levels still remained high. He returned to the town square as usual, sitting in front of the statue. He called out, "Hey, come get some weekly tasks!" and sat back to wait. Surely someone would be looking for something to do, right?

Re: Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - guts - 09-16-2018

NOW THE WORLD IS ONLY WHITE NOISE, FREQUENCIES THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND. I CANT BE BOTHERED WITH THE TEACHERS, ALWAYS TRYING TO SHAPE THE WAY I ACT. BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT DOWN, BURN IT DOWN —
Had she ever done weekly tasks? Maybe once or twice before. The memory of them was hazy, though, but she could recall what they were. It was already pretty self-explanatory. "I'll take one," she announces as she pads up, regarding Morgan with an expectant gaze.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px lightsteelblue; font-size: 24px;"]— AINEIAS
#psychosocial.

Re: Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 09-17-2018

Re: Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - toboggan - 09-18-2018

It was simply that time of year, that’s the reason why everything went silent all of a sudden. Now that his leg was healed, Leroy could do some real work, and perhaps increase the amount of bustle around here. "Sauce me one, boss-man" he’d order thrivingly, ”an’ since I ain’t a paraplegic no more, don’t hesitate ta give me a hard job”. Who knows? Perhaps he’d actually complete his given task this week.

Re: Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - ophelia. - 09-18-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 65%; line-height:120%; text-align: justify;font-family: verdana;"]"I'll take one, as well." Ophelia spoke as she made her appearance, stopping to stand near Aineias. She wasn't sure what she'd be given, seeing as it wouldn't be in her best interest to do something too labor intensive, but it'd probably be fun, nevertheless.

Re: Chill - Weekly tasks 9/16-9/22 - Morgan - 09-19-2018

Morgan sighed in both relief and worry as the usual suspects arrived to accept some tasks. He definitely appreciated all they had been doing for the group since the other Tanglers began to disappear, but he couldn't help but wonder if he was overworking them. With a smile forming to replace his neutral expression, he spoke.

First, he approached Aineias. They had not yet become particularly close since the newer Tangler had only arrived a short time before, but the samoyed was glad to see her all the same. "Alright. Aineias, why don't you search through the Junkyard for some nails, screws, and other tools? We'll be building things soon enough, so having the right equipment will be important."

He passed by Vigenere to find Leroy, who was in pretty decent condition all things considered. Once Morgan got close, he said, "I'm glad to see you doing well, Leroy. I've got a task that might seem easy at first, but will surely take a while and might be tough at times: repainting the docks. After they were vandalized, I thought it'd be nice if we gave them a new coat of paint. We've got plenty in the Junkyard if you want to get some."

Next, Morgan doubled back toward Aeneias to talk to Ophelia. "How about this: I gave Stocking this task last week, but..." He looked down and shook his head before continuing. "Well, one thing of importance now that the docks and farm are being set up would be a mess hall. I want you to set it up with machines and tools, and decorate it too. There's a building nearby that would make a good location for it. I've taken some time to put a small refrigerator into the room already, so you shouldn't have to move anything too heavy unless you want to move that machine somewhere else."

Finally, Vigenere. The dog turned around to approach him, bumping muzzles with him and letting his smile widen. "My Vigenere..." He saved an important task for last, a fact he couldn't hide as his tail wagged around. "After all of these tasks, I think we'll all need to relax a bit and just be together. I'd like you to set up a small get-together - nothing fancy, but maybe a stargazing or gardening event, or even something else if you have your own idea." The samoyed felt much better as he gave the final task; his fellow Tanglers were sure to work hard, so they deserved some kind of rest.

"I think that's everyone so far. I'll wait a bit longer in case anyone else wants a task, but the rest of you can leave if you want. Good luck."

[member=1893]AINEIAS[/member]
[member=601]VIGENERE CIPHER.[/member]
[member=1538]leroy[/member]
[member=1933]ophelia.[/member]