Beasts of Beyond
NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining (/showthread.php?tid=622)

NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - Sweetopia - 04-08-2018

Waking up from a muddy like sleep- the light pink animal got up shivering. Noticing she was in a deep ditch really confused her, as she didn't remember what happened last night. She tried to shove the thought off- wanting to focus on what to do next. Climbing out of the ditch having a bit of trouble- the bright maned wolf fixed her deep and shiny bowtie. Even if she was extremely scruffy and dirty, she wouldn't care cause first thing she wanted to do is find a suitable place to live.

Walking for what seemed like forever- the pink girl smelled a weird group scent, one that she only heard myths about. Being hyper due to loving stories of mystical objects and places- she would skip being a bit too fast for her own good. Growing more noticeable, Animatedtoons would sit down and wait, wanting to be included in the group. Since she didn't recall any family memories- she didn't have a home and she needed a new one.

Re: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - Character Graveyard. - 04-08-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
When Luna had first joined The Ascendants, she had been unable to sleep for a short while, as nightmares haunted her. But those nightmares appeared to be long gone now as she focused on more important things. One of the most odd things about Luna was, there was a large gap in her memory and when she attempted to recall, it would give her a headache so she avoided trying to recall.

Lunafreya had been patrolling when she had seen the pink female waiting at the border, thus she decided to walk over to the other. "You're on The Ascendants' territory." The feline said. "Are you here to join? Or perhaps visit?"
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - Starrynight ! - 04-08-2018

//OOC

When Luna quickly changed directions to follow an unfamiliar scent, Starrynight had been swift to follow, eager to meet a new face. What would they look like? Smell like? Sound like? He craned his neck as he came out of a tall patch of grass, eyes bright with excitement while he stared at the stranger. "Hello! My name's Starrynight! Welcome to the Ascendants!" came his typical greeting. "What's your name?"

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - ghostpact - 04-08-2018

Come one, come all. It was rather expected now that if one member was at the border talking to some strange fellow, the others would quickly follow suit. Immortal slid up beside the two, sitting back and adjusting his hat. "'Sup? Don't think I've ever seen pink fur on someone before. Kinda weird. Then again..." He glanced at Starry, shrugging.
✘♛

Re: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - Sweetopia - 04-08-2018

Being blank minded, she only brought up the important things. "Name's Animatedtoons- and I'm here to stay, I don't recall my past so I'd love to stay here." The pink creature gave a yip and a smile, trying to win them over, because she was not willing to walk anymore.

//rushed

Re: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - Character Graveyard. - 04-08-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
"Welcome to The Ascendants." Lunafreya said, with a smile in Animated's direction. "I'm Lunafreya, but just Luna will fine if you wish to call me that. Would you like a tour or would you like to explore all by yourself?" The snowy-white cat spoke.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: NOW ALL EYES ON ME \\ O, Joining - BASTILLEPAW - 04-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
"We could always dye you pink," he suggested as he suddenly materialized beside Imm, though it was hard to tell if he'd teleported or simply turned off invisibility. They had very similar effects, visually (unless someone else could see auras too, in which case they would see him approach). Bast didn't look concerned about startling any one with the abruptness, really -- it wasn't like he hadn't been popping about randomly for days now. They should be used to his vaguely dodgy powers by now.

Switching his attention from Imm to the newcomer, he eyed her for a moment before nodding. "Bast," he supplied, content to let Luna handle tours and shit.