Beasts of Beyond
scorned daughter ✨ singing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: scorned daughter ✨ singing (/showthread.php?tid=6201)

scorned daughter ✨ singing - Mama - 09-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width:400px; font-size:8.4pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]“Is it getting better or do you feel the same...” Gentle and lilting, the voice rose upon a faint breeze. Fading into a brief break of a hum stark paws moved, careful as she pulled at the dirt, making little holes within the dark soil. “Will it make it easier on you now, you got someone to blame.”

Taking hold of the small pouch of seeds she had acquired from a merchant upon her travels she placed a few of the small, pale seeds into each hole. Sweeping her paws along the mounds of soil she pushed it back into each hole, filling them in. “You say one life, one love, it's one need in the night,” her voice rose some, gently pressing down upon the soil, smoothing it out until no hint of her work was left. Cinching the pouch she wiped her paws off on a piece of cloth set on the rim of the pot, put back where it had been previously before she rose, moving with an easy grace towards her open door. “One love, get to share it leaves you darling, if you don't care for it.”

The sound of water running filled the open, airy space of her lower floor, the soft pink watering can hovering beneath the faucet, quickly filling. “Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth, you act like you never had love and you want me to go without.” The stump that remained of her left foreleg flicked, the tap turning smoothly and the watering can lifting from the sink, the water within sloshing about though none spilt. Behind her the can floated as once more she stepped out onto her porch, settled next to the pot as she moved to stand before it once more.

“Have you come here for forgiveness? Have you come to raise the dead? Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head, well, did i as too much, more than a lot?” Across the boardwalk her voice rang out, growing in volume and about each word there was an edge, teeth coming together with an audible snap once she was done. “We're one, but we're not the same, see we hurt each other, then we do it again.”

Across her tongue a sigh was drawn and to the bright sheen of sunlight she blinked, uncertain now as she seemed to remember herself. “You say love is a temple, love is a higher law, you ask of me to enter but then you make me crawl,” faint once more her words are stolen by the wind, sigh escaping her as the song draws to an uneasy close.

[ song is one love by u2 but i was listening to this version and yes i missed some on purpose since she is singing about her father and it didn't fit ]

Re: scorned daughter ✨ singing - Owlie - 09-15-2018

EDWARD NYGMA
WHAT AM I?
Ed could hear her singing from his  house, and stuck his head out of the door, listening lightly. He’d never heard of this song, but he preferred the oldies anyways.

He approached lightly, pulling his shirt collar down. It was a work in progress- he had a white collared shirt made out of dirty scraps now, and his glasses pinned to his new face.

He hummed, "I fill your ears, loud as can be, but I say nothing. What am I?” He smiled lightly with fanged teeth, trying to look nice.

"That’s a... somber song. What’s it about? I personally like old songs.”

© LEXASPERATED

Re: scorned daughter ✨ singing - miss ririchiyo - 09-16-2018

coma baby
PERSEPHONE — FEMME — SUNHAVEN —  DAWNGUARD — 7 M/O
"Mama?" Came Persephone's voice as she walked up onto the porch of the femme's house without a second thought. As if she lived here herself, but she had the feeling Ayu wouldn't mind her presence. She had noticed how Ayu looked at her, motherly, caring. She wasn't familiar with something like that. Her own mother, Demeter, was an obsessive parent, and had accused her husband Hades for kidnapping in her life as a Goddess. Persephone had some ideal that her mother was insane of some sort, but she made no verbal comment of such. She was merely unwell, that's what she had always said.

The german shepherd-akita mix wasn't afraid to just waltz right up to Ishayu, blue eyes focused on the riddler which had been there before she had come. "Do you enjoy riddles, Mister N?"
#psychosocial.
WITH YOUR SICK HEAD
tags :: updated 8/26: