Beasts of Beyond
YOU'RE MINE NOW - JOINING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: YOU'RE MINE NOW - JOINING (/showthread.php?tid=6190)

YOU'RE MINE NOW - JOINING - darci - 09-14-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: justify;"]He could still feel the sting of the snow and ice under his paws. The burning sensation that sprawled out throughout his lungs, the weight that pressed down on his shoulders. He missed racing. His entire youth had been made up of him training to be the lead dog of his team and run the Iditarod. His mother had won it two years prior to his birth, his uncle winning it last year. Victor was born to carry on the championship. Unfortunately, sometimes destiny had other plans. Two years ago had Victor suffered an accident, shattering his femur and ending his career before it took flight. The colder it got, the more painful his leg would become. Unable to run and without a goal, he wandered away from his Alaskan home. His mother and uncle were fairly upset at the news of his departure, but they understood. Victor did not wish to live the life of a pet, watching while all of his friends and family ran.

The ivory and cream canine gave a shake of his head. It had been many months since he left, but here he was. It was much warmer here than Alaska, but he could smell winter winding up. His leg was already starting to prick with pain. Perhaps he could find a cure to subside the pain and, maybe, he could go and reclaim he rightful place as champion. The husky knew of these groups that dwelled within these lands and how they operated. In his homeland had there been a few such as these, but if their traditions varied, he was not sure. Pale green-blue eyes gazed out across the grasslands, nose twitching as he took in the smells. This place was so different than what he was use to. It was warmer, that was for sure. Expelling a breath, the hound took a seat, waiting patiently. Victor was not even sure if someone would come, but whether they did or did not, he would enjoy the sun's warmth and the silence. 

Re: YOU'RE MINE NOW - JOINING - ONISION. - 09-14-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ASCENDANTS
- LUNAR LIEUTENANT
7 MONTHS OLD

PHYSICALLY varies
EMOTIONALLY hard
MENTALLY easy

DEMIHOMOSEXUAL
HOMOROMANTIC

TSUNDERE ASSHOLE
SHORT-TEMPERED
WERE-VAMPIRISM
TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
♦ -
"What brings you here, man?" Onision's voice rang out as he padded up to greet the newcomer, his single blue optic watching the hound as he sat down. The chocolate feline didn't feel like being an asshole right now- surprise, I know, but he was just too tired.

The familiar buzzing in his head reminded him of Aloysius' presence inside of him- jokes aside- telling him that he needed to be more cautious. Oni rolled his eye, sitting down in front of the hound. "My name is Onision Mikaelson-Folie, Call me Oni. Lieutenant here. You're at the Ascendants, man. So.. Name and Business?"
[align=center]YOU'RE HARD TO HUG
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
ONISION MIKAELSON-FOLIE
tough to talk to, and i never fall asleep!
© ceilidh

Re: YOU'RE MINE NOW - JOINING - darci - 09-15-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: justify;"]His ears perked slightly when they were met with a voice. Victor's eyes followed promptly, watching as the cat approached him. Not many cats willingly and openly approached dogs in his homeland for the two species simply found happiness when kept apart. That did not mean all cats were like that back home, in fact, he had an old friend of a cat when he was a pup. Her name had been... Maya? No, no. He shook his head. May! He was close enough. The old grey tabby had been a nurse of some sort to his mother during her whelping years. The canine hummed an inaudible tune at the question. he honesty did not this much of this through. No time for walking off now. "Not entirely sure. Where is 'here' exactly?" Victor was not being all philosophical for he truly did not know where he was.

Ah, he was at the... Ascendants. He still was not confident in what that was, but he knew that was the name of where he was. He breathed under his breath, "Gotcha." He rose to his paws. "I'm Victor - No fancy last names. Don't really have any real business, just curious about this... Part of the world." Part of the world. Psh, he was not even that far from his own home, given a few thousand miles at best. "I guess my business is to ask if I could stick around with a quick while?" Victor laughed at himself in his mind. This was not as a graceful process as he planned out, but it would make do.

Re: YOU'RE MINE NOW - JOINING - BASTILLEPAW - 09-16-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
ASTRAL SERAPH THE ASCENDANTS TAGS
[/td][/tr][/table]
Running, running, running — Bastille had spent his whole life up until stumbling upon the Ascendants' border running. Perhaps not in a very literal sense, as it was really only when he got restless and jittering that he actually ran during his travels, but he did a lot of metaphorical running; running from his pasts, anger, frustration, memories, contact, himself — there was not much that he had encountered as a child and hadn't felt the urge to run from. Even now, he was frequently plagued by the deserter instinct buried deep in his bones. He might care for a good portion of the members here, but did he want to? Did he trust in the bonds of friendship and faith and trust that he wouldn't destroy them all in the end by virtue of getting too close? Not really, no. Sometimes he stared out over their border and contemplated just how easy it would be to pick up and start running again.

And then he would turn and look at Haze or Moon or any of the scattered mess of children Margy and Suite had left him with and begrudgingly stamp the impulse down. He was still trying to determine if which was riskier: staying or going; still questioning whether he and they might have been better off if he'd told Starrynight all those months ago no, sorry, I'm not here to join your new little rag-tag group. That morning felt more like he would have regretted never meeting them.

Speaking of. Bastille was only a little while behind his Fireball, looking mildly disinterested but not too bored as he stopped to regard this stranger with idle curiosity. Husky. Foreign. Evidently joining, or at least staying temporarily; all the same to him — Bast didn't really mind having wanderers stop in for a night or two on their travels. "Yo," he greeted, lacking all of the formality that Oni tended to present himself with to visitors, "Stay as long as you want; we can show you to a room and shit. I'm Bast. Where'a coming from?"
[align=center][table][tr][td]
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE [color=#b4d5ee]FLAMES
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]