Beasts of Beyond
I JUST COULDN'T OPEN UP / INFORMATION - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I JUST COULDN'T OPEN UP / INFORMATION (/showthread.php?tid=6164)

I JUST COULDN'T OPEN UP / INFORMATION - LAZARUS - 09-13-2018

[align=center]
[align=center][font=georgia][  HUMAN PAIN    /    HUMAN PAIN, CONTINUED    /    HELL  ]

[b]GENERAL ┊ PUSHING PAST THE LIMIT, TRIPPIN' ON HALLUCINOGENICS
—— Lazarus  /  Laz, Mijo, Bambi, Diablo, etc. Confused by but accepting of nicknames.
—— Cisgender Male  /  Can be defensive of his gender if misinterpreted. V uneducated.
—— 12 Months  /  Ages up on the 5th of every month. Mentally younger than he seems.
—— Fireball  /  Observer of The Ascendants. Barely loyal to the group. Wanders at times.
—— Unknown sexuality or romantic orientation  /  Single, not interested in anything now.

PHYSICALMY CIGARETTE BURNT MY FINGER 'CAUSE I FORGOT I LIT IT
—— Lazarus is a massive Cane Corso with short cropped ears, the edges looking almost jagged. His fur color seems to shift in the light, just subtly, from a slick black to a moderate grey, both with the same cool tint. Though young, he has (more than) his fair share of scars from a generally troubled existence, having given as good as he's gotten for this long. His two most distinct traits are cervid in nature, with short, jagged antlers and a tail similar to that of a White-Tailed deer, short and fluffy with a white underside. His eyes are an unsettlingly vivid lime green, shifting towards yellow with his coat.

—— Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras sit amet tellus pharetra, vulputate ante in, pharetra massa. Nulla fermentum rutrum enim, et ultricies arcu cursus nec. In ultricies nisi quis ornare vulputate. Aliquam vulputate nisl sit amet molestie tristique. Phasellus leo augue, interdum eget maximus vel, mollis ac metus. Nulla non semper dolor. Morbi lacus elit, gravida ut laoreet eu, interdum eget augue. Aenean ac orci sem. Aliquam ac viverra arcu, quis finibus est. Maecenas congue finibus turpis id tincidunt. Donec tristique imperdiet eros, et cursus elit euismod efficitur. Aliquam et lacus suscipit, tempor lorem a, consectetur velit. Etiam nec felis mi. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque laoreet sagittis nibh, in fringilla nunc placerat ac. In eu orci elit. Sed id felis sit amet dolor mollis ullamcorper sit amet sit amet leo. Sed mi dui, tincidunt a euismod eu, ornare sit amet dui. Donec quis erat sit amet eros pulvinar dictum non nec purus. Maecenas blandit mauris sapien, eget dignissim mi hendrerit ut. Nulla varius finibus urna, sed ullamcorper lorem dapibus quis. Sed est magna, fringilla nec diam at, dictum ultricies nisl.

MENTALRIPPIN' WITH MY SINNERS 'CAUSE FUCK IT MAN I AIN'T NO BEGINNER
—— Still too young to know who he is, the most that people would say about Lazarus is that he's a disaster. Lacking discipline and order, his personality is as chaotic and wild as his upbringing. He's aggressive both in looking out for himself and getting what he wants. That, combined with a bad temper and short fuse can make for very unpleasant interactions. However, his anger often hides some level of insecurity about himself or his accomplishments. It's easy to make Lazarus feel in some way lesser, and he tends to berate himself for his own lack of knowledge or understanding of many subjects. Mostly, his concern is turned towards his troubles reading, or his at times almost unintelligible accent. In spite of, or perhaps because of his perceived shortcomings, Lazarus tends to be incredibly hard on himself and is always determined to improve. If told that he's doing something wrong by someone he respects, Laz will buckle down and do anything to fix it.

—— Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras sit amet tellus pharetra, vulputate ante in, pharetra massa. Nulla fermentum rutrum enim, et ultricies arcu cursus nec. In ultricies nisi quis ornare vulputate. Aliquam vulputate nisl sit amet molestie tristique. Phasellus leo augue, interdum eget maximus vel, mollis ac metus. Nulla non semper dolor. Morbi lacus elit, gravida ut laoreet eu, interdum eget augue. Aenean ac orci sem. Aliquam ac viverra arcu, quis finibus est. Maecenas congue finibus turpis id tincidunt. Donec tristique imperdiet eros, et cursus elit euismod efficitur. Aliquam et lacus suscipit, tempor lorem a, consectetur velit. Etiam nec felis mi. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Pellentesque laoreet sagittis nibh, in fringilla nunc placerat ac. In eu orci elit. Sed id felis sit amet dolor mollis ullamcorper sit amet sit amet leo. Sed mi dui, tincidunt a euismod eu, ornare sit amet dui. Donec quis erat sit amet eros pulvinar dictum non nec purus. Maecenas blandit mauris sapien, eget dignissim mi hendrerit ut. Nulla varius finibus urna, sed ullamcorper lorem dapibus quis. Sed est magna, fringilla nec diam at, dictum ultricies nisl.

COMBATTHEN I CRAWLED BACK TO THE LIFE I SAID THAT I WOULDN'T LIVE IN
—— 8/10 Physical Difficulty  /  4/10 Psychological Difficulty  /  5/10 Short-Term Recovery
—— Attack with [color=#E66748]LAZARUS in bold #E66748 at the top of the post if possible. PM for major events such as (extreme) injuries, capturing, or similar. Peaceful, nonviolent, or relatively harmless actions may be powerplayed though he may retaliate.
—— More accustomed to fighting dirty than he is to fighting with any sort of code. May overstep in relatively harmless fights simply because he doesn't know what it's like not to fight for his life. Might occasionally need to be dragged off of people.
—— Slowly learning that he doesn't have to fight for survival now, and may be slightly more forgiving, though this is still the exception and not the rule.

[font=georgia]PINTEREST AES  |  HEART CHART  |  PLOTTING THREAD  |  BIOGRAPHY [size=7pt][ QUOTE AND IMAGE FROM PINTEREST  |  WORD COUNT: 000 WORDS  |  LISTENING TO: THIS PLAYLIST ] [color=transparent]————————