Beasts of Beyond
LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle (/showthread.php?tid=6127)

LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - COSMIIX - 09-12-2018

Re: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - Stryker - 09-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — If Stryker had heard the male's banter, he would of frankly snorted, but luckily Quill's obnoxious (yet agreeable) was not heard by the lion so he could boast about it loudly to the rest of the camp. Instead, his attention rather focused on the bottle from afar. "Only if you kiss me first," he snorted sarcastically as he approached. A few moments, he stood dead faced before letting out a chuckle. "I kid..." His head craned. "Or do I?" A moment or two passed again. "No, I kid." With a smile, he took a seat. "Let's get this party started."

'Just fucking kidding, I adult.'

Re: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - guts - 09-12-2018

She, quite frankly, had no idea what spin the bottle was. She had never played many games, so she only knew a few--tag, hide and seek, ect. Childish games, really. But she had never heard of this one. What would they do after they spun the bottle? She wanted to find out, so she came over and took a seat, flashing Quill a smile and a more nervous one towards Stryker. For some reason, the Akita was a lot less unnerving. "I'll play," she says with a somewhat confident tone. It probably wasn't much to others, but to her, it was a lot.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - rushy - 09-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Gabriel was pretty sure that by the extension of the last name Harbringer, Quill and he were definitely related. So by no means was he willing to kiss someone who could be a close blood cousin. No thanks. Although this game did still sound fun, and he was sure the fellow seeker wouldn't make him kiss him, right? Not that Gabriel particularly had a yearning to kiss Stryker either... "I'll play," the serval decided aloud, more confident-sounding than he felt, and plopped down beside of Cosette.

Re: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - EROS - 09-16-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black"]Thick glowing claws splayed against the ground, eyes of pink marbles shifting over the lay of the land. Yet the large creature still held his tail between his legs. An old habit that was going to be hard to kill just like with his hunched shoulders and slightly lowered head. He'd earned his freedom but he wasn't so sure about it. It seemed like a disaster waiting, giving freedom to those that have been oppressed for so long and he allowed a shallow breath to leave his throat. It was going to be fine as it always was. His back was still healing, thick scabs that covered much of the lacerations that were found there. Stepping forward the former slave would tilt his head a little bit, flicking his eyes over to Quill before he sat down and lightly pulled his tail against himself. "I'll play as well...."

Re: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - ; albion - 09-18-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
spin the bottle hadn't been something benny had played much, surprisingly. a majority of his teen years were spent working under his dad and doing the mans dirty work. the most he ever did back then that felt 'normal' was resting on the rooftops with swank. sometimes he would take from his dad's liquor cabinet and they would just talk for hours on end. up until the sun began to rise for another day and they would have to go back to their own lives and pretend to be happy with them.

benny certainly knew what the game was upon seeing it of course. the fox took long strides to reach them, settling himself across from cosette and flashing a grin to everyone. "you dirty dogs, all'a ya! lets get this show on the road, yeah?"

Re: LOVESICK BLUES / open, spin the bottle - GRIMNYTE - 09-18-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 540px; min-height: 6px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]And next arrived a certain leopon, loping about with curiosity etched in the lines of his body.

"What is this game, exactly?" he had not heard of it. His experience with games was limited to ones playing with the mind; an intellectual stretch, like chess or cards. "Spin the bottle" seemed more ... elementary, and with the crude jokes the others around him made, he assumed it had something in common with sexual activity. Esklav had... limited knowledge of that, unfortunately. He did not indulge in the primal need, as he did not have it himself, thus barely sparing it a second thought. The ignorant demiurge blinked, eyes flitting over the participants (most of his higher-ranked worker bees, he made note of immediately) before settling on Quill. He did not remember meeting the male personally, but word got around quick.