Beasts of Beyond
SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body (/showthread.php?tid=6126)

SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - COSMIIX - 09-12-2018

Re: SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - Stryker - 09-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — Exploration and finding ways to fuck with others? Well, if that wasn't a booty call for him then he didn't know what was! Though he was unfamiliar with Quill, he had seen the male roaming and had hoped to become his acquaintance. This was the perfect opportunity... plus he got something out of it.

Enthralled, the lion made his way over. Neon eyes glared around the inside of the bucket as he grew close and came to a stop. Glitter and paint? A classic, really, but he was expecting something more interesting. Oh well... This would keep him busy and allow him to avoid the ever-loving fuck out of his daily Skald tasks that he 'oh-so adored'. Clicking his tongue, the male paused and shook his head side to side. "Lordy my," he spoke up. "Looks like we're about to go piss some people off, sweets." Didn't mean he was out of the situation. He lived for the thrill and if that meant harmlessly pranking someone, then he would go forth.

Re: SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - guts - 09-12-2018

Cosette wasn't the kind for causing mayhem. She enjoyed having things to do, but she usually didn't go looking for ways to cause trouble, unlike a lot of the other Pitt members. She wasn't good at pranks or fighting, but she wanted to try, to impress her clan-mates. She wanted to be useful in other ways. So, the serval padded up towards Quill at his call, giving him a smile and a nod.

"May I come?" she asked, even though there probably wasn't much need to. She was just used to asking for permission to do things.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - Luciferr - 09-14-2018

I ADMIRE IT'S PURITY
HHHRrrrrrrrr

where they made mischief was where prey would be found - and opportunities for hive and pale-mother-queen, so of course the newly moulted beast of spines and shadows was here, looming at the back of the grouping, silver teeth glinting.

if indeed they were to go cavorting - well opportunities for food or hosts for pale-mother would abound no?
[Image: __blacktide__praetorian__by_black_tides-dcmfip8.png]
© MADI

Re: SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - TSUYU. - 09-14-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
|♥|
"I'll come just to make sure nothing goes wrong, ribbit. I can fend people off if needed." Tsuyu's voice rang out from behind Blacktide, her tongue gently resting upon the blackened creature for a moment in greeting before she hopped off to greet the gathering group around Quill. She was familiar with making trouble, she could easily take the damage if needed. She was a slave, and slaves were forced to do most of the hardcore work in the Pitt. Well, she eagerly hoped she'd be promoted to more than this, she truly did hate being slapped by Yes Man.

With a respectful dip of her head to Stryker, the slave let herself scoot in beside Cosette.

TAGSTHE PITT13 M/O • FROG-MANX HYBRID • #BNHAFAM

Re: SOUTHERN NIGHTS / open, weekly task + new body - Luciferr - 09-15-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
J A I N U S . S.
"THE LINE BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK IS SO VERY THIN"
a far more gruff from approached the group, side-eying the obsidian alien creature with his lone eye but nodding in greeting to Stryker, Tsuyu, cosette and Quill - it had been awhile since the once leader had gotten any exercise.

© LEXASPERATED