Beasts of Beyond
JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game (/showthread.php?tid=6107)

JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game - GRIMNYTE - 09-11-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 540px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]One of the things that Esklav had been told to learn by his Creator is anything he could find about human history. It was a relatively simple task - they flaunted it in books and various other ways shamelessly, even going so far as to create monuments in memory of things they found to be the most outstanding. For such intelligent creatures, it was a waste for them to be overtaken by the arguably dumber species on the food chain, but no matter. He would not dwell any further on the woes of the world.

"We will be playing a game today." the leopon had never got to play any games before; he was simply left out, even if he'd offered to assist his Father's spawn in any way he could. She always looked at him with scorn, however. That scorn turned to outright hate when she grew older. It was alright - it might have only been harder to contain her within acceptable attitude limits, but he grew quickly accustomed to his treatment. He would not deny the odd feeling he'd often get when she touched him, though. It was as if he was boiling on the inside. Sometimes he could imagine his paws wrapping around her delicate little neck and snapping it in two if he payed it any attention. She's lesser. What right does she have? "A game that is supposed to be fun. It is where we will throw a ball and introduce ourselves when we catch it. And then, afterwards, you tell a fun fact about yourself. Such as what you like to do." his tone was relatively innocent as he gripped the ball in his paw, face neutral.

"The first one to volunteer will go first."

/ next person to post esklav will throw the ball to!! just assume that he does bc i dont want to write an uber short post like "he threw it" c:

Re: JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game - guts - 09-11-2018

Likewise, Cosette had never really played games. Sometimes, when she was a lot younger, her and the other slave children would play tag or draw in the dirt. But that was about the extent to her knowledge of such things. So, she was intrigued when she heard Esklav--of all people--announce that they would be playing a game. She was curious as to what it would be, so she padded over, taking a seat some length away from the leopon. She still wasn't quite sure what to make of the male, even if he was leader now.

Taking a seat, the serval listens as he explains what they would be doing, her stomach quickly clutched with anxiety. She wasn't too excited about having to introduce herself. But before she could try and sneak away, the ball was already hurtling towards her, nearly hitting her in the face before she put her paws up and fumbled to catch it, only succeeding in dropping it onto the ground. She caught it before it rolled too far away, however, sitting back sheepishly before hurrying to think of something to say.

"Um, I'm Cosette. I-I like to, well, I like flowers," she finally finished, her face warm under her fur as she passed on the ball. It was lame, but it was all she could think of. There wasn't much else she liked, or liked to do. Maybe she could broaden her horizons at some point, try some new things.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game - ; albion - 09-11-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
games were rather short lived for benny. he had to grow up fast once bingo became leader of the tribe, and to hell if he was going to have a deadbeat son that grew fat on momma's cookies and played batman and robin with the other boys. games for benny became more mature, as his father gave him tasks to fill out. it became a counting game with cleaning up so and so amount of scraps. races to see if he could beat a 'high score' on fetching something for him as simple as a pen or his glasses.

then it escalated once he reached almost six months old.

"go get daddy's knife, I have a lesson to teach ya.""

"get pops his rope and help him with this, ben-man. show me how good you tie knots now."

"why don't you join dad for a night of whiskey and cigars, yeah? lets see who passes out first."

he would have much preferred this sort of thing with his old man.

"ah princess, I didn't know that! i'll get'cha the prettiest flowers you ever seen." benny grinned as he came forward next, sitting in an angle where he faced both esklav and cosette. he motioned to the ball with his chin, leaning over and putting his paw over hers. "just gonna borrow this from ya, love." benny murmured as he slipped it from her grasp and took it back with him.

"th' name's benny gecko, jus' call me benny, ben-man. fuck it. only thing my old man said I was good at was finding scotch in the back of the cupboard and runnin' a man blind in poker. so I guess that's what I like t' do." he tossed the ball over to whoever shot for it next.

//whoever posts next feel free to take it!! ^^

Re: JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game - COSMIIX - 09-12-2018

Re: JUST THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL | open, m&g game - Luciferr - 09-14-2018

I ADMIRE IT'S PURITY
Just to the side of Esklav a cascade of spines moved slightly in time with the pitch shadow's breath - a slow staccato heavy rumbling when it was content to simply lie and watch the proceedings.

Pale-mother-queen was fishing for information on hivemates it seemed, but the pitch beast merely let his 'eyes' glide over those assembled, bladed tail tip twitching slightly behind him as he idled in his queensguard - merely keeping an eye on them and content to be beside mother's position.

[Image: __blacktide__praetorian__by_black_tides-dcmfip8.png]
© MADI