Beasts of Beyond
WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) (/showthread.php?tid=6091)

WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - buckingham barnes - 09-11-2018

[Image: 5R7CswU.png]
The past few days have been a little stressful, to say the least. Despite his almost death experience, and the whole mess that happened at the border, Buckingham still has a job to complete. No official charges are being pressed yet, so he saw no reason why he can't do his job. The accusation shouldn't interfere with his job, unless somehow he's proven guilty- which will probably land him in an exile. He'll start worrying if investigation begins to turn south. For now, the former assassin decided it'd be best if he doesn't think about it.

Padding into the seatown on paws light as feathers, the boardwalk below him made little to no creaking sounds. Buckingham found himself padding towards the fountain, as there's enough space for him to gather a crowd for tasks. Plus, the fountain is often used for socializing, it's often filled with members- it wouldn't be smart to host this anywhere else. "Come here and request a weekly task!" He called out with a meow, his bushy tail swishing behind him as he waited for his clanmates to arrive.

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - toboggan - 09-11-2018

Just because you were new to a place, and known by two specific beings, it didn’t mean you could not put yourself out there and do some chores. He was already planning a meet-and-greet event, similar to the one he hosted at Snowbound; in fact, it was possible to follow the same gimmick, with the ‘trading items’ aspect of it.

That decision was his own. Today, he’d be requesting one of these tasks, but hopefully after his social shindig, the folk here would know what he liked, and what he thought was rubbish.

"’M up for one!" Wendell chirped, trying his best to be positive in spite of his current anxiety around Snowbound and Sunhaven.

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - REBECCA MACK - 09-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
SUNHAVEN
FEMALE
BORDER COLLIE
MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
PLAYED BY KICKSIE
[/td][td]
[Image: tSeAE0j.png]
These 'weekly tasks' things had existed in the Ascendants, so fortunately, Bex was able to catch on pretty quickly without getting confused. She was still in the process of getting herself settled into Sunhaven, and there seemed to be lots to do already. Despite all that, the canine was beginning to feel rather bored of organizing, so she decided to take a break. Now she was here, knowing that taking up on a task might be a nice change in pace. "Yeah, I'll take one," she responded after having arrived, standing nearby Wendell, whom had gotten here just before her.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© LEXASPERATED

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - GORDON CIPHER. - 09-12-2018

"I-I'll have one, too!" Gordon squeaked out as she made her way over, blinking up at Buckingham.
i am a lion born from things you cannot be ! ━

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - rhosmari - 09-12-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — HELION — HARD
"Sign me up." The male spoke with ease as he slipped his way through the gathering crowd of animals. He was sure that he would be given something fun to do. After all he was a bit happy that he was able to do something more for Sunhaven. His tail curled lightly against his body as he sat down and focused his pearl colored eyes upon the form of Buckingham, tilting his head slightly and looking rather curious.
#psychosocial.

Re: WEEP LITTLE LION MAN | WEEKLY TASKS (09/09-09/15) - ghostpact - 09-15-2018

This again? Every place he'd previously stayed in had him accustomed to the concept of the tasks, but he still prickled at the idea of it. If only because he still hardly understood most of what was going on, and the only way he reacted to things he didn't understand was with anger. But okay, fine, he thought, whatever. "Give me something," he said, hesitantly standing among the others requesting.
tags