Beasts of Beyond
ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit (/showthread.php?tid=6074)

ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - ATBASH CIPHER. - 09-10-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
It had been a while since their last visit, but Atbash did have a reason for their absence. If her ruffled fur wasn't obvious enough, the Snowbounder leader now only had one eye, with the other side of her face covered with a leaf to protect her against dust and the harsh weather of Snowbound. It would take a long while for her to be able to remove the leaf patch and she was definitely looking forward to it, but she knew that it would be better to wait and make sure the injury healed as much as possible before getting rid of the patch. If she removed it now, she definitely risked infection.

"Hey, it's Atbash from Snowbound!" Atbash called out as she halted at The Ascendant's border. "I'm here with news and to invite you to our festival."

//Festival link!
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - imperia - 09-10-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px;"]Atbash's injury certainly was not lost upon the halo as young Imperia approached in response to the visitor's call. "Bonjour, madame," greets the lovely she-wolf with a warm smile. Grey eyes the color of moonlight flicker over the smaller creature with a guarded twinkle of concern. What happened to cause such an injury? Something terrible, no doubt. "Welcome to the Ascendants. My name is Imperia Arceneau." She dips her head, slender frame following suit as she lowers herself into a polite curtsy. Peri rights herself after a moment and fixes Atbash with a dazzling smile. "Thank you for the invitation. Now might I inquire as to what sort of news you bring?" The elegant canine radiates a certain...gentleness. A genuine kindness that is quite unusual in this day and age. Those brilliant eyes shine with interest as she settles into a seated position, black lips all the while maintaining that sweet, upwards curve.

Re: ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - BASTILLEPAW - 09-11-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Fine, Bast would admit it: he'd slacked off on his whole going-to-chat-with-allies-and-neutrals business lately. Granted, he'd never exactly been great at it to begin with; he had the sense of mind to throw someone in charge of the ambassadors and to know that they needed said ambassadors to be visiting people, but he rarely remembered that it was probably polite to go check in with, say, Atbash himself. Oops. He supposed no one could ever claim that he had said he was a good leader, because he'd told them the exact opposite, in fact. Could they really be surprised that he sucked at his job?

[b]"Yo," he greeted, looking just the slightest bit sheepish as he stopped beside Peri. He should probably make a note to actually visit her more often. And make sure his volunteers were actually doing their damn jobs, too, actually. "Yeah, we'll be there. Fuck, who got a hold of you?" Rude to comment on her injuries? Maybe. But if she had enemies coming after her, he supposed that was some what his business; solidarity, and all that.
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - ATBASH CIPHER. - 09-12-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
Ah perfect, they were going to go! Atbash never expected them to decline the invitation, but it was definitely reassuring that despite what happened recently, Snowbound and The Ascendants remained allies. The savannah dipped her head in greeting to Imperia as the other female spoke to her and opened her mouth to respond just as Bastilleprisoner made his way over. Atbash let out an embarrassed laugh at his - and Imperia's, by extension - question before she replied with, "Uh, funny story." She chirped. "Snowbound got taken over by The Pitt, more specifically by a lion who goes by Stryker." That was honestly all there was to it. "I mostly came to warn you about them, supposedly they like to do trades and crap like that. I... can't control what you do obviously, but please be careful when you do business with them." Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if they went back on their word.
© madi

Re: ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - imperia - 09-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 550px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Ah, the Pitt. Yes, she has heard about them. Only bits and pieces, of course, but very little of it was good news. It concerns Imperia to hear that the Pitt took over Snowbound, and she is only hearing about it now. "Mon dieu," she curses softly, a sorrowful look marring her lovely visage. "I am sorry that has happened to you and your people." It is clear from her expression that the she-wolf wishes that she could do something more to help. Peri dislikes being powerless to help those in need. "We appreciate the information, mon amie. Please let me know if you require anyone to provide first aid or care for the sick--I would love to help out, if I can."

Re: ALONG CAME A SPIDER // Snowbound visit - ATBASH CIPHER. - 09-20-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
Atbash dipped her head at Imperia's offer, a wave of relief crashing over her as she heard the other female's words. Izuku, their medic, had disappeared but... the savannah wasn't ready to admit that yet. Izuku always bounced back, he always did. It was a shame he was gone so long that she had to demote him, but that didn't mean if he came back, he couldn't heal people. "Thank you," Atbash breathed in response to Imperia's words. "I think I may have to take you up on that offer eventually, but we are doing fine as of right now."
© madi