Beasts of Beyond
are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. (/showthread.php?tid=6051)

Pages: 1 2

are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - EscapedReality - 09-09-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
✯ — Love me, I beg Love me, I beg, Love me, I beg
space
Some would assume that a kid shouldn't be sent to a mission to steal from a former taken over clan who clearly won their independence rather well.  Some would assume that it was morally wrong for a kid to steal herbs which were important for the sake of the upcoming winter season that would take lives faster than anything else when it came to a breakout.  But, but Essie was living the moment, marching with his head held high, his ego soaring higher than an eagles.  A bag dangling clamped tight by his own mouth, now he had help since there was no phyiscal way in hell he would have made it to Snowbound without getting caught, or the cold would have made quick work of his small body.

Without the help of Tsuyu he would have either been dead, or held captive.  So the credit was shared 50/50, it was the right thing to do and it was fair for the share the effort.  Make sense no?  Just the pup was way to proud of himself. 
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITTS. EASY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - rushy - 09-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Snowbound. The name by itself was enough reason for Gabriel to dislike them. It might've been stupid bias, just because the male had lived in primarily deserts and otherwise hot biomes in the past, but nonetheless they were an enemy so he wasn't really required to give any good reasons for hating them. Regardless, seeing Essie bounding back (pun intended) onto The Pitt's territory with stolen goods in jaws was pretty impressive.

"What'd you get?" Gabriel questioned brightly as he approached the smaller wolf pup, a small smile playing on what little remained of his lips. He hoped it was something of value, like had belonged to their leader, but honestly the serval would be impressed with anything that wasn't prey, since that shit was usually easy peasy.

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - TSUYU. - 09-09-2018

Essie was no slave, only Tsuyu was. If others found out that she had went with him to get the herbs, it would probably rain hell upon her, but she didn't care. The frog hybrid limped up behind the pup, her tongue dropping a pile of herbs down onto the ground as she plopped down into a laying position. She was too tired, the cold having gotten to the hybernation instincts in her frog genetics.
[align=center]
[b]★ミ[glow=black,2,300]– 君は できない  できない できない子[/glow] ミ★

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - EscapedReality - 09-10-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
space
Essie looked over his shoulder the second that Tsuyu dropped into a laying position, the pup was instantly worried.  Perhaps this was a bad idea after all, considering that they were caught and were attacked with the young pup getting away unharmed, not so much for Tsuyu. " um herbs. I got herbs." he said with his ego taking a nose dive, going from prideful to mildly concerned. 

Feeling bad for a slave doesn't make a person soft right? But who knows from this general direction of things now a days.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-10-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
"Just herbs?" Dante echoed as he made his way over, narrowing his eyes at Escapedreality as he did so. The hybrid let out a huff of annoyance, smoke coming out from the cigarette that he placed between his fangs. "You didn't think of getting something more valuable?" His words came out as a hiss, as if he was repremanding Escapedreality - and he almost kind of was.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - EscapedReality - 09-10-2018

ESCAPEDREALITY
space
Essie felt insulted and very hurt. Not like he could just come up with something else to say, now was the chance to use big boy words and man up to a potential bully. Herbs were important for the health and wellness of a society. " Yes herbs. A small amount of it is left and with it getting colder hopefully a pandemic breaks out?"' he said choosing his words carefully and squaring his shoulders. He hoped that was the right answer cause god he was scared shitless.

space
#psychosocial.

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - TSUYU. - 09-10-2018

Tsuyu's claws unsheathed themselves when she heard Dante speak to Essie in a harsh tone, but she never moved from her place. She wasn't scared of the winged hybrid, she just didn't feel like taking a beating when she already did with Snowbound. Charcoal eyes narrowed towards Essie before her tongue laid against the ground, her head pushing against the dirt.
[align=center]

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - guts - 09-11-2018

Cosette approached them, looking between Dante and the returning members. She frowned slightly at the hybrid. Shouldn't he be a bit more grateful? Besides, he was young. Shaking her head, she turned to Escapedreality, offering the pup a smile. "I think herbs are very important," did she even know what herbs were? Not really. She just wanted to make him feel better, as stealing things was a big job. Even if she didn't quite agree with it.
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 09-12-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
"If somebody gets sick, that's their own damn problem." Dante responded to Escapedreality with a hiss. He paid no mind to Tsuyu and his ear flicked as he heard Cosette's response. "You should have gotten something that is actually useful. Like, oh I don't know, weapons? Or hell, even fresh-kill would be much better."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: are you seeing this mr. Krabs?| - weekly task completed. - TSUYU. - 09-12-2018

"Their main source of food is the fish in their frozen waters. The herbs is what they need most, especially with Atbash still somewhat recovering, ribbit." Tsuyu croaked lowly, a look of amusement in her charcoal irises. She sent a glance over to Essie hesitantly, encouraging him to stand up for himself, to be proud of his accomplishments. "They aren't a warbound clan, I know from experience. I was in Snowbound before I came to the Pitt, Dante, sir. They wouldn't have weapons unless the persons keep it themselves."
[align=center]