Beasts of Beyond
CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 (/showthread.php?tid=605)

CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - BASTILLEPAW - 04-07-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Ugh. Bastille had no idea what Starry saw in him, but it was rather upsetting. He was not, under any circumstances, the ideal role model; he had a strong opposition to authority, and a general unwillingness to just go with commands unless they made sense; he was headstrong, temperamental (these days), and no longer in control of his powers, even; and to top it all off, he was damned. There was no getting past that little tid bit. All three of his past lives were wastes of air, absolute degenerates, and there was no point in Bast even trying to escape his fate. Even now, he was starting to lose it -- headaches, restlessness, flighty powers, a shorter temper, general instability... What did he expect?

With all this in consideration, there was nothing Bast hated more than responsibility. Sure, he was more than willing to take on tasks and do what was needed, and fine with taking charge of minor shit, but... this? This? Starry had got to be fucking joking.

"Weekly tasks," the bengal called gloomily as he stood in the usual location, rather morose. Bastille didn't look exactly thrilled to be in charge of anything on importance, and he wasn't. His head was throbbing faintly, though they seemed to have faded mildly since the black-out. [b]"Come and get them and shit."

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - ghostpact - 04-08-2018

Upon the call for weekly tasks, Immortal was there as fast as his mundane way of traveling (walking) would take him. "Yeah, okay, gimme something!" Last time he'd requested something, he had liked it and he had faith in Bast to give him something just as entertaining.
✘♛

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - Character Graveyard. - 04-08-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Lunafreya had been proud of Bastille when he had been promoted- despite his short-tempered personality. So she was pleased to see him running about and helping the Clan thrive. The female had wandered across HD and Bastille, right after her apprentice announced what he was doing.

Weekly tasks? Sounded a tad bit interesting, so she'd decided to join in. "I'll take one as well." Came her reply.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - Starrynight ! - 04-08-2018

//OOC

When he'd been the one hosting them, he couldn't exactly assign himself a task. Well, he could, but where was the fun in that?

Starrynight was the third to approach, a smile on his face despite Bastille's sour scowl. He was getting used to that, anyway. He was already upholding his new duties! He knew he could trust the fireball. "I'll take one!" he piped cheerfully.

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - Roy Mustang - 04-08-2018

Weekly tasks? Roy wasn't sure what to think of it, he wasn't exactly sure what it was. It made him think of the responsibilities he had back in Amestris, and what certain things he had to do for his job. But he had a feeling in his gut that this wasn't the same. When he was Colonel, he was assigned tasks that involved things like looking for Scar, an Ishbalan mass state alchemist murderer, and other cases. Those type of tasks weren't assigned to everyday, regular type of citizens. They were distinctively assigned to people in the military, that were responsible enough to handle it. As the sumatran tiger padded over, his gaze would land onto Bastillepaw and his three groupmates that followed after. Should he offer himself up and take a task? Would it be worth it or would it be something pointless? Eyes narrowing, the tiger decided to speak up. "What kind of 'tasks' are you handing out?" He decided to question instead of offer himself up for the time being, deciding this was the best way to figure out what was getting handed out.

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - BASTILLEPAW - 04-08-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Alright. Having Clanmates to focus on was a nice distraction from his general displeasure with responsibility, and so Bast focused on HD first. "Yo, Imm." New nickname? New nickname. "Get everyone around here moving. Come up with a bizarre game of some sort -- you're creative enough to find something that doesn't suck. Maybe launch a prank war against Beck's swampy nightmare of a Clan." Yes, he was still bitter about the foreign leader's attitude towards Starry. Yes, he was petty.

Luna was easy to characterize, almost easier than Imm, really. "Hi, Luna. How's that air manipulation coming along? You can get some more practice trying to dry all the blankets we washed Imm's damned glitter out of -- I'm pretty sure they are still pretty damn damp, so a draft might help 'em out. You can get others to help you move them into place and shit." Not the most thrilling, but hey -- better than another damned meet and greet or something.

In the fact of Starry's beam, Bast sighed. Was he ever not unfailingly happy in the face of Bastille's distress? It didn't seem like it. Either way, all of that energy and excitement was perfect for a cheerful activity, something to get people... happy, or some shit. "Hey, Starry. Uh, let's see... How about you organize some sort of letter campaign? Make people go leave  compliments on each other's doors and shit. Like, mention something interesting you noticed about three newcomers this week, or something like that... Whatever. You get the gist. Happy-happy, nicey-nicey." He wrinkled his nose slightly, as if just coming up with something so nauseatingly sweet was painful. Whatever -- people liked attention.

He eyed Roy as he approached, and rolled his eyes at the guy's usual distrusting look. "You get tasks that I think suit you." What for Roy? They guy was an asshole, as far as Bast could tell, and unlikely to accept anything that Bast came up with without some sort of smug comment or defiant question. That being said, Roy had just the right level of aggression and general disdain for peacefulness/trusting natures to come across as someone with combat experience. (Besides, what was with the military titles with that Reza chick?) "So, for you, combat practice with the Clan. Make sure everyone's got basic self-defense figured out, at least." The type of task Bast preferred, actually -- but this week he was assigning, not doing. He could only grudgingly admit he and Roy were vaguely alike in some ways.

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - ghostpact - 04-08-2018

Immortalhd smiled, he did pride himself on (everything) his creativity and he was glad his friends saw that same talent in him. Already he had some ideas running through his head. About to leave, he quickly turned back and raised a brow, "Question. Can I do both of those things?" Because Bast just gave him two great suggestions and he was having a hard time choosing between the two. He'd probably end up taking them both anyway, but he was there and it was easier to get clarification before not after.
✘♛

Re: CONSIGN ME NOT TO DARKNESS | weekly tasks 4.7-4.14 - BASTILLEPAW - 04-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
Bastille glanced at Imm, and then cast a sideways look at Starry. The Seraph had arrived after Bastille had responded to Imm, so hypothetically, he hadn't heard his suggestion of a prank war and wouldn't be able to question it. Bast was, after all, more of the "ask for forgiveness, not permission type" -- if things went poorly, Starry could blame him then. Attention back on Imm, he grinned. "I would be disappointed if you didn't." Fuck Beck and his shitty manners.