Beasts of Beyond
Leaving! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Leaving! (/showthread.php?tid=6049)

Pages: 1 2

Leaving! - pallid-i - 09-09-2018

Hey guys, I've decided with how life is right now, and me constantly getting sick (i have an intestinal infection + i've been having throat problems ever since someone slammed a door on my neck, hence my general inactivity) I'm going to leave the site. Everything's gotten stressful because of my health issues and I just can't handle it anymore. I'll most likely come back some day, but for the time being, I just need time to myself so I can heal

It was fun while it lasted tho, so thank you guys <3
More importantly [member=20]spacexual[/member] [member=6]cavetown[/member] [member=589]Mysteriously Maple[/member] [member=17]middy[/member] [member=64]Cheeters[/member] [member=332]guts[/member] [member=1423]spacey[/member] [member=1453]paroxysm.[/member]  and [member=106]Beatles.[/member]
You guys really brought me joy and happiness. I will miss roleplaying with you all the most

Re: Leaving! - paroxysm. - 09-09-2018

I LOVE YOU
BITCH
I AINT EVER GONNA STOP LOVING YOU
BITCH

Re: Leaving! - toboggan - 09-09-2018

i haven’t necessarily interacted w/ you, but it’s always sad to see someone go, even if it’s temporary. get well soon, and have fun with life!

Re: Leaving! - spacey - 09-09-2018

aaa pal smh its so sad to see u leave this place. i enjoyed rping with u
but u cant escape me fool im still chatting with u on discord <3

Re: Leaving! - tea - 09-09-2018

aaaaa, it's sad to see you go palli. i hope once you heal up you'll come back and we can have a few threads together - otherwise, i'll still be pestering you on discord when i can ;3c ilysm and i really hope things get better for you <33

Re: Leaving! - vvintersoldier - 09-09-2018

Aww bye Palli, I hope you feel better soon!! Sad to see you go, but I hope everything turns out okay for you!

Re: Leaving! - COSMIIX - 09-09-2018

I LOVE YOU LOADS PAL, TAKE GREAT CARE <3333 YOU'RE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON I'VE EVER MET AND I'M HAPPY TO CALL YOU MY BEST FRIEND

Ahem

I lOvE yOu BiTcH aIn'T eVeR gOnNa StOp LoViNg YoU bItCh

Re: Leaving! - Beatles. - 09-09-2018

PAL!!!! I LOVE U AND WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH <3333
Please feel free to visit or hmu on discord whenever! I hope things get better for you eventually ^^

Re: Leaving! - MysteriouslyMaple - 09-09-2018

AHHHhhhh IM GONNA MISS YOU!!
It was nice getting to roleplay with you again, please stay safe and I hope everything gets better for you <333

Re: Leaving! - guts - 09-09-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]ILY MATT ILL MISS U LOADS
it was great rping w/ u and i hope things improve!! feel free to come and talk to me on discord whenever u like <33