Beasts of Beyond
we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood (/showthread.php?tid=6014)

we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - rushy - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]It seemed that whatever higher power in the world presided over The Rosebloods decided to roll the disaster dice more than once lately. Their decline started with their food supply being mostly destroyed or stolen. Then The Pitt had descended from the sky like an unholy shit rain. And to top the whole horrifying timeline off, The Rosebloods' mansion and territory had been burnt to an unsavory crisp.

Lydia stepped onto Sunhaven's border gracefully, being extra cautious so as to avoid trespassing. The Rosebloods needed all the valuable interaction with their allies that they could get. It would be incredibly unwise to leave a bad first impression on these strangers by infringing their border. The red tabby would take a dainty seat and wait in silence to be addressed by someone.

Re: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - Ilijas - 09-08-2018

ilijas arthur valentine
reckless wanderer | noble stag
Ilijas really hadn't been feeling much of anything as of late. The world didn't seem as appealing as usual, the vast wilderness that he once held with so much esteem now a faraway figment of his imagination, clouded by the responsibility he had here to his clan. To his people. To Beverly. He wasn't complaining so much about the last of that trio, no no, Bev he'd bend over backwards for, but he certainly didn't know how he liked being so bound to Sunhaven. This was home for him he supposed, but even still, his heart yearned for the less taken path, for the grace of his own company, for the harsh winters and brutal summers that he, himself, endured alone.

But he'd never leave, not when this place had been so good to him. He had friends - acquaintances at the very least - and he had his little shop and he had the girl that he inexplicably felt connected to. What more did Ilijas need? Heaving a sigh, the bengal decided to dismiss his troubled thoughts in favor of a newly blossomed curiosity, chestnut colored eyes bright as he regarded Lydia. [color=#454843]"You need something?" He inquired though not unpleasantly, the faintest signs of some sort of smiling toying at the corners of his lips, [color=#454843]"I'm Ilijas."
cause god, i never felt young
[align=center][sub]TEMPLATE BY FAUNA[/sub]

Re: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - rhosmari - 09-08-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — HELION — HARD
He was still reeling, things were happening a little too fast but he was attempting to settle in to what he was now. A soft sigh left the male's throat as he walked through the forest, eyes on the scenery ahead of him. A part of him wished he could have some advice and maybe Jericho was still around or even Quantum for that matter. It was going to be a long road and he just hoped he didn't screw anything up. He had his own mind and his own opinions of situations now a days and he shifted back and forth as he looked up at the thick foliage of a tree. Though the sound of a voice caught his attention and the healing leader turned his gaze over toward the area in which it was coming from. A light breeze slowly blew through the air and he allowed his jaws to part as he picked up the scent of the Rosebloods. Interesting. They were not allies but perhaps they have a trading partnership he didn't know about? Frowning just a bit the male slowly turned and head in that direction, gaze lingering on the bengal whom he did know. He dipped his head to Ilijas before he settled down himself and allowed his fin to wrap around his body as he gave a small smile in the stranger's direction. "Oi there, lass. Welcome tae Sunhaven. The name's Monroe."
#psychosocial.

Re: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - miss ririchiyo - 09-08-2018

coma baby
PERSEPHONE — FEMME — SUNHAVEN —  HEARTHKEEPER — 5 M/O
"Name's Persephone! I'm gonna sit and watch." Persephone sniffed, a grin on her face as she sat beside Monroe, a paw tapping against the Helion's shark-like tail curiously.
#psychosocial.
WITH YOUR SICK HEAD
tags :: updated 8/26:

Re: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - rushy - 09-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Sunhaveners always seemed so pleasant. It was a stark contrast from the usual sharp greetings she had to exchange with Typhooners. Not that she didn't like them, it was just nice to have a friendly and calm conversation for once. Sometimes it felt like she had to be intense and move at one hundred miles an hour to keep up with some allies. Or, maybe it was just her anxiety. Who actually knew.

Lydia perked up as someone appeared in her peripheral vision, offering them a bright and cheerful smile. "Hi!" the tabby chirruped, tail wagging slightly "I'm Lydia, from The Rosebloods. I'm just here to check up and see how you guys are doing!" She took a moment to let out a sigh she hadn't known she'd been holding before adding on quickly "And wondering if you'd be interested in some trades?"

Re: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - rhosmari - 09-09-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — HELION — HARD
Interesting that this was a house call visit and he tilted his head a little bit to the side. When was the last time Sunhaven had been to Rosebloods? He couldn't remember simply because he knew they had been focused on Snowbound and the Ascendants. But he supposed he could make a good moment out of this if the Rosebloods were okay with seeking them out. "We have been doing alright, missie. Quantum stepped down and in her place she named me as the new leader. I hope everything has been alright with ya as well. Trading is fine but can ya seen a message back tae ya leader for me? We got an herb training going on that ya can participate in and also I'd like tae talk to him about a potential alliance that goes beyond just the tradin." He spoke with ease as he allowed himself to relax a bit. He was curious about what she wanted to trade exactly at the current moment. Or if they would all come over here to see their shops.
#psychosocial.

Re: we're falling apart to half time - o, roseblood - rushy - 09-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Lydia's ears swiveled foreward attentively as the Sunhaven leader responded in kind to her questions and greetings. Ever so pleasant, ever so refreshing. But oh, Quantum had stepped down. Maybe she'd be sadder if she'd known her personally, though she could empathize perhaps slightly. Her face fell slightly at Monroe's mention of how The Rosebloods had been doing lately, but brightened up again at his following words about alliances and trading.

"We haven't been doing so well," Lydia replied after a beat of silence long enough to tell her that it was her turn to speak "A fire took our entire territory, and The Pitt has both their hands up our ass... But! I'll give Prestige my message for you as soon as I get back to our temporary home, yeah?"