Beasts of Beyond
see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task (/showthread.php?tid=6011)

see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task - sephiroth - 09-08-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — MEMBER — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"](retro to the fire)

If anything Sephiroth was a tad bit frustrated at the seemingly vulnerable state his group was in.  So it genuinely encouraged him that he had been tasked with teaching self-defense, something he was fit and able to pass down knowledge on.  His raw strength alone proved that, the hidden violence underneath his fur and firm in his muscles.  He was a good couple hundred pounds of might, teeth, and claws, and he had clearly trained himself to survive the wilderness, and the silvery lion was well equipped to pass down information.

Sephiroth would stand right outside of the mansion, having made a small clearing where he stood.  Stood, not sat, fully showing off his physique.  His sharp eyes were hard like chipped ice, his facial expression stony and serious.  ”Rosebloods,”  He didn’t raise his voice a major amount, simply making his location known to the others in the group.  ”Gather here for self-defense training.”  Simple, professional, and to the point as per usual for the lion.

Re: see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task - rushy - 09-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Oh, self-defense. That was definitely useful for an animal the size of Lydia. Maybe she could pick up a few tips and tricks from the much larger wildcat. "Is self-defense training gonna help me to not get squashed?" Lydia joked easily, looking up to the lion with a glimmer of amusement in her baby blues. Sephiroth was always so serious, she hoped he would understand her joke.

Re: see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task - PEYTRIVING P. - 09-09-2018

PEYTRIVIING  M.
✯ — I KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, OH
space
"yes, and make sure you pay attention to your surroundings when one of us tries to sit somewhere." the manticore joked back as they approached the two. they would not be participating, but would be there to encourage and supervise for now. perhaps offer themselves up for a demonstration as well.

"I implore everyone participates in this class today, and take it very seriously. we've been complacent, and could all use a refresher on our skills. no matter how experienced."
space
✯ — GENDERLESS. THE ROSEBLOODS. HARD PHYSICALLY. MEDIUM MENTALLY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task - Luciferr - 09-10-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TALYN is an INDORAPTOR that stands at a height of 9FT, His species allows bipedal and quadrupedal movement, he wields bone crushing teeth and frightful strength. He resides within the ROSEBLOODS. his parents were REQUIEM x BRIDGEWATER of an old site litter, with last names of Valdis, Kuchiki and HARBINGER. he is the incarnation of the RED HERALD of WAR of 4 and has amnesia of past lives.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
"It might help if you know your way around a larger fighter" he responded to Lydia's comment, sickle claws idly thumping the ground in thought as that maw of teeth idled back and forth "it might also help to learn how to co-ordinate with a larger ally in a tag team - food for thought" the indoraptor offered, padding further to join the group and settling idly like a large reptillian cat loaf.

orange tipped claws idly scratched the ground below before they settled underneath him while they presumably waited for the others to join - though the tell tale chill spoke for Rizer not being far behind, his fellow incarnate wouldn't miss this even if social calls were not his forte.

though he tipped his head to Pey's insistence - he hadn't planned on not showing.

[align=center]HYMN OF RUIN
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
TALYN HARBINGER
Count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
© ceilidh

Re: see me bare my teeth for you / weekly task - sephiroth - 09-12-2018

[Image: tumblr_p18fkxSdpR1ugq03no1_r1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — MEMBER — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Good, he had an audience.  Sephiroth’s eyes would first shift towards Lydia and her humorous comment.  The silvery wildcat would actually crack the tiniest hint of an amused smile.  ”I presume these techniques could be used in that fashion.”  The lion would response with a small rumble of contentment, his pale ears flicking about for a brief second before moving his attention.

Pey and Talyn were the next to approach and speak, and he nodded his heavy head to the pair of them.  ”Exactly.”  Sephiroth would appreciate their participation in his lesson as he observed the small group he had attracted.  Satisfaction filled his form before he went back to serious business.

”When you do have a smaller body, you have to be especially careful.  Make sure to go for the sensitive areas on your opponent if you can leap and reach them.  The face in particular; claw for the eyes, nose, and ears.  Hold on and don’t let go, if you let go you’re dead.”  Sephiroth would say he took a few paces backwards.  ”The point is not to panic.  You need to focus, and stay on top of your enemy.”

”No matter what your size one thing you have to know how to counter is a pin.  It’s something to worry about especially if your opponent is bigger than you, but can be easy to fight back against if you know how.”  The silver maned lion would turn back towards his group.  The male would flop down onto the ground and roll onto his back, his head turning to look at [member=1814]PEYTRIVIING P.[/member]  ”Pey, would you stand over me?  Front paws on either side of the ground next to my head and back ones beside my...hindquarters.”  He would word it as tastefully as he possibly could.