Beasts of Beyond
MOMENTS LOST || IMPORTANT NEWS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: MOMENTS LOST || IMPORTANT NEWS (/showthread.php?tid=6001)

MOMENTS LOST || IMPORTANT NEWS - rhosmari - 09-08-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — HELION — HARD
This was unexpected for the strange aquatic feline. He hadn't thought that something like this would come to pass. His life here had been rough for the last couple of weeks and he had been looking rather down and out. Frankly his promotion from Goldenblood to Warden had come as a shock especially underneath Quantum. To himself he felt like he didn't have the moxxy, the right stuff that would see him fit to work underneath the strong tigress. From what had happened to him previously he felt like he was the weak one, someone to be over looked because he couldn't protect himself against someone he saw as an enemy while others didn't. But it seemed there was a different way of thinking in the works and when the tigeress had come to speak to him he was stunned into silence. But why him? He wanted to ask her the question but it had become stuck in his throat and then there was no time. The idea bounced around in his head at what he was now. He felt a little rawed and overemotional but he fought through it to so that he could talk to the group as a whole. Sunhaven needed him to remain strong or at least to resemble it because they were shifting once again.

Stepping lightly, webbed paws would delicately move the gray and stripped skinned creature across the boardwalk and he paused when he got to the middle. His ears picked up the gentle sound of moving water that they were always near and he sighed a little bit before he cleared his mind and focused on what he was going to say. "Sunhaven! May I have your attention please!" His voice sounded rough, accent a little broken as he shifted from one paw to another and slowly he sank to his haunches. Ignoring the tug of scabs on skin as he waited for a short moment. Flicking his fin a little as he tried to get rid of his nerves he watched as creatures started to come forward, some confused and some curious. "Ah, I know it looks like a mighty big surprise tae see me here. I get that. But Quantum called me over tae speak with me and well, she decided tae step down from her position as helion and pass it on over tae me." The words sounded strange even to himself and he flicked his gaze up to look at the animals around him. He felt a bit small sitting here before all of them and he tried to sit up straighter.

"I hope tae do all of ya proud and lead fairly. I know I might make mistakes but hopefully I will learn from them and grow. I do have some announcements tae make as well. First thing first, going with our political stance with some of the groups, I know we have a trade agreement with the Pitt but I'm ending it right here and now. I don't like the idea of us giving them resources when they advocate for slavery and hostile takeovers which they recently had one over Snowbound who was supposed tae be an allies of our's. One of their members captured me while I was on an ambassador trip over there and that's something I can not forgive, also I'm sure that they had something to do with Stella's disappearance with their stench all of the bloody scene." He remembered the scene clearly and the fear that was present along with the wave of Pitt scent that was there. It still disturbed him that they hadn't found out what had happened to her and that someone might be hiding something from them. "If any Pitt member is on our border I want them chased away from it. I ain't gonna risk anyone's safety by letting them near us so we all have permission to attack them on sight."

His gaze lowered to the ground as he took a deep breath and pushed forth better news. "This ain't no meeting so there ain't no demotions, no promotions but I'm giving a shout out to Persephone, Tena, Buckingham, and Pierce. We will be having a Commerce week soon and this will be a week for all of our allies and neutrals tae come on over and take a look at our shops tae buy what they need and what they think is pretty. Time for use to display our crafts and if ya ain't got a shop yet ya are more than welcomed tae make yourself one before and even during Commerce week. If anyone has any ideas I will be around tae listen and hear all of ya out and ya can find me at Siren's Lure. It's my house and where I sell my fish from. I also want to go and see if we can get more alliances. So I'd like one other tae accompany me tae Tanglewood, tae Roseblood and tae Snowbound tae see if we can secure them as friends. On the topic, what should we do about the Ascendants after what has recently happened? They allowed one of their own tae attack one of our's on the border and used accusations of murder tae do it."
#psychosocial.

Re: MOMENTS LOST || IMPORTANT NEWS - buckingham barnes - 09-08-2018

[Image: 5R7CswU.png]
To say the past few days were a little stressful was an understatement. The Ascendants are accusing of him for murder. One specific lioness wants his blood in her paws. He felt drained, very much the same way when he found out the truth while being Ximen's asset, but pushed himself onto his paws at Monroe's call. Bucky was surprised to hear the Warden's call, making his way over on heavier paws than usual. Bucky was still growing used to hearing Quantum make the meetings/announcement, as it hasn't been long since Jericho stepped down.

As he padded into the scene, his ears pricked up as Monroe explained himself. Buckingham was surprised, Quantum stepped down? She wasn't Helion for very long, she seemed like a strong tigress, but maybe being responsible for an entire clan wasn't working out for her. Buckingham couldn't be happier with Monroe stepping up, while it was certainly unexpected, he had a feeling Monroe will make them proud. "Congratulations Monroe," He said, with a flick of his ear.

He began to listen to Monroe's news, nodding slightly at the shout-out. It was good that they're no longer in a trading business with the Pitt- they seemed quite fishy regarding Stella, and the takeover of their ally sounds awful. The Pitt definitely does not deserve their support.

When he heard the mention regarding the Ascendants, Bucky couldn't help it but frown ever so slightly. The whole situation was a mess- the Ascendants came to them in sour moods, one pointed their fingers at him, and another attacked him, believing that he killed an Ascendants member from an eye witness claim. He was almost murdered himself back there, he was thankful for Monroe's help. If Monroe didn't make efforts to stop Riza, he'd be dead. The male let out a sigh for a moment, ears drawing back to his skull as he thought of what to say.

"Considering I'm the accused," He began to speak up with a tired, drained tone, "We should demand an investigation. I'm more than willing to go on trial, to prove my innocence to them." Bucky was certain his clanmates believed he was innocent. They didn't have the 'fur' with them, they were mostly going off of an eye witness claim. But the Ascendants seemed convinced it's him. And one of their members want to murder him(who knows if they'll go off by themselves and try again?). If they can investigate this, they can prove the Ascendants wrong, right?