Beasts of Beyond
idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: idontwannabeyouanymore / joining (/showthread.php?tid=5972)

idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - Character Graveyard. - 09-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —Stockholm's a crybaby child. He was the runt of his family and his older siblings often pushed him around like he was some sort of doll. As for his parents, they had been often gone on hunting trips that normally lasted a couple of days, so Stockholm didn't get the chance to develop a good relationship with them.

The small, pink feline would make his way into the Rosebloods' territory, a grim expression on his bruised face and a tiny frown tugging at both corners of his maw. He was a fragile little thing, with an all pastel-pink pelt and pumpkin-orange colored eyes. Coming out of his mouth, were small flower buds that started at his jawline and ended at his shoulders. He wasn't sure how he had gotten these flowers growing on him. The only thing he really knew about these odd flower buds, was that he couldn't rip them off because he would bleed if he tried that.

With a small sob, the young male would decide to curl up into a tight ball, before he would release a pitiful whimper and hope that there was friendly faces around here. Ones that weren't like his family.

Re: idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - emil - 09-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]family was something that the snow leopard had never known very well in his life. in the earlier days, the golden days of his life, he had known happiness for a short time. a loving fiance and two supportive parent figures, people he cherished, but... such things never lasted long for him. eventually his fiance disappeared, as did sola and felix, and the group was disbanded.

family was something of an unfamiliar concept, though he yearned for it. he hoped that perhaps, one day, he would have a family of his own; a husband that loved him, and children, as he'd always wished for. that day was... far away, he knew. he wasn't ready, not yet, despite how much he wished he was.

prestige's ears twitched from where he walked alone through the forest, a faint sob somewhere in the distance alerting him. he picked up his pace as he moved through the trees; someone could be in trouble, or perhaps, someone could be planning a trap. the snow leopard preferred to think of it being the first. as he neared the area of the cries, he tipped his head, eyes settling upon a pink child curled at the border. poor thing. "are you lost?" he cooed softly to stockholm, careful in his approach of the little thing. "do you need help?"

Re: idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - rushy - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]Oh. Crying was hard. Lydia always seemed to find herself between a rock and a hard place when it came to open weeping. Especially when it was akin to sobbing. There was no one reason why it bothered her so much; maybe it was her need to be cheerful to and for everyone all the time or her overactive empathy or she could simply just not know how to handle that shit.

However, she was decent at comfort, at least she thought so. The red tabby approached the scene with a small frown tugging at her lips. To say that this stranger looked abnormal would be an understatement. She'd seen the random pelt colours but was more than unfamiliar with what seemed to be the flowers growing from his body. Lydia tipped her head to the side and took a seat so as to observe him more closely. "What's your favourite colour?" she chirruped unhelpfully after a long moment "I could make you something to cheer you up if you want."

Re: idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - Character Graveyard. - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —Upon hearing two unfamiliar voices, Stockholm immediately jumped slightly and with one of his paws, he would wipe away the tears he had shed. He didn't want to come off as weak to these guys, though it seemed like they were only trying to communicate with him. Orange-eyes would slowly move up and make contact with Prestige's sky-blue eyes and he would stare in slight awe and he would open his mouth in an "o" shape. He had never seen a Snow leopard before, so he was curious about what kind of feline the Pharaoh happened to be. The child would than tilt his head sideways and he decided to answer the older male's questions. "I don't know where my parents are. They took me and my siblings on a hunting trip. I think- I fell in a river and I couldn't fight the current. I woke up on the shore and I walked until I came here."

Then he would focus his pumpkin-orange eyes on Lydia. Another feline, like himself. He would open his mouth a little and he would wiggle his nose, trying to pick up the scents of both older felines- so he knew what they smelt like. "My favorite color? It's lavender." He would say, his voice meek.

Re: idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 09-08-2018

Normally she would be one of the first animals trying to make sure any child who came to their border was alright, but suddenly this seemed to have changed. Jiyu was hanging back, several feet behind the other's, only observing which was odd considering how many times she had been a mother. The saber fanged calico's reason for hanging back was simple, she had been a mother, and her parenting had gone very wrong one time, leading to Deborah and what had happened to Pres's birth body, something she didn't want to relive. Avoiding anything that could lead to her raising some sort of child again? Would protect her and everyone else from what could wrong with someone who didn't even truly understand basic emotions raising offspring. Thus, Jiyu was beyond happy staying in the back, able to protect but emotionally distant from everyone in front of her. Stoic and cold was best for her, and the dead expression on her face, lax state of her body, and the smell of death from her pelt, helped with that.

Re: idontwannabeyouanymore / joining - rushy - 09-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: verdana;"]"You're welcome to join us," Lydia stated nonchalantly, kicking at a small pebble on the ground. She tried to avoid the strong sense of empathy that welled up in her chest and throat, threatening to choke her to death. Family. It had been a long time since Lydia had had one of those, and now this young stranger was completely without his. Lydia shoved the thought to the side, deciding quickly not to dwell on it and responded in kind "Lavender is a pretty colour! Do you like flower crowns? I could weave you one... It could go so well with your, uh," her voice died away, unsure what to call the growths from his face.